Reviews for The Blue Rose Sword Hero
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 29 . 22h
no companion for glass please, there is enough already, also any chance you could make anna a vessel hero, maybe a original one like raphtalia becomes the katana hero, anna becomes the chain hero, with chain weapons, like bladed chains, chains with different weapons on the end like a spiked ball, a scythe blade, manacles, swords like kratos weapons, spear points maybe give it the special ability to multiply the number of chains and control the chains, also she can tame and control monsters with her chains by binding them, and her strongest chains will either be gleipner, enkidu or bellepheron, also the mystery dragon emperor weapon can you make it either fate balmung or arondight in looks and name. also hope too see eugeo get strike air: hammer of the wind king skill, also for the harem, what about glass and maybe yae miko from genshin impact, maybe make her the main magic caster for the group with being like a descendant of kitsune royaly or a important priestess/saintess, or raiden ei expy
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 12 . 11/26
is eclair going to join the party later on, also i hope you don't have the other heroes get into romantic relationships with their spirit, like i hope mash ends up as a big sister to naofumi
gabedane chapter 16 . 11/15
I swear mid-story gender bending is still one of my least favorite things in fanfiction. It's just too weird for me to enjoy reading about. So I'm going to stay away from Black Lotus Blade Works when it comes out.
Raidentensho chapter 24 . 11/8
hope you can pick this up again. its' still awesome. though i do wonder if another flower weapon will be made with a Lancaster seed and magma core experiment. looking forward to more of this. until then, later!
Tachyon chapter 29 . 10/29
Does the trash king know about Kirito (Eugeo's alter ego)? If he knows, it would be pretty bad for many reasons, first of all because Eugeo is disguising himself as Hakuko, Hakukos are the kind of demi-human the Trash King hates so much. I don't want to imagine if the king finds out that a Hakuko killed many nobles, that would be more than enough to order a hunt to capture and kill Kirito or worse, the king declares war on Silvelt.

The only reason why he is not aware would be because the church of the three heroes has done everything possible so that this information does not reach the king, the reason would be because they do not want him to know because that could affect their plans. A hypothesis, although it is also likely that the church makes the king know about Kirito the Phantom Swordsman, because they want the king to start a campaign to restart another conflict against the Demihuman countries or something.

That is something that Pope Balmus would do, the canon had no problem using the king's hatred for benefit, also it is a huge possibility that that hypocritical old man would always have had the intention of invading the Siltvelt and Shieldfreiden countries and killing all the Demi -Humans or invade any country that does not agree with their stupid beliefs of their religion.
Vengeful Phantom chapter 29 . 10/16
I was watching the animes where the candidates for the future ruler of the northern territories appear, the only one capable would be Hakuei Ren, she is idealistic and diplomatic but not naive, she has a strong sense of justice, she can defend herself ,in the canon she had the capacity to use wind magic thanks to his Djinn. In simple words, Hakuei Ren would be the most suitable for the future ruler.
Guest No. 2 chapter 7 . 10/15
Writing was weak on this chapter.
Light Hero Kaiser chapter 29 . 10/12
Most interesting great chapter mate can't wait for more
As for the next ruler of the north I vote for Princess Hakuei Ren (from Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic)
And yeah go for it with give glass someone from SAO maybe Midoriko Hoshiyama / Zeliska
MoralityDuality24 chapter 9 . 10/9
There is no such thing as two op so long as you bully the other heroes into doing it and remember all methods stack.
MoralityDuality24 chapter 7 . 10/9
This well. It read like a rape doujinshi that didn't get to the part of hearts in her eyes. It really did not need to be our first site of her. Also Idols a bit weak? Mc hasn't passed first class change and isn't sword spamming. He honestly should be really weaker than he is due to failure to use his stat doping.
Savior chapter 29 . 9/27
There is a rumor that could be closed if I was you, I would make a backup copy of the story to avoid losing all the content. There are other Fanfics pages that you could post your story on like Wattpad
You said you are using things from Genshin Impact in your story, have you considered using items and Monsters from other games like Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Monster Hunter Rise, Dauntless?

My votes:
Ren, the Northern Territories deserve a ruler who has the ability to lead and has a strong will.
, my ideal candidate is Eydis.
latrell walker chapter 10 . 9/17
basically if you cant find the views on the story use 25% of the reviews and use 95% percent of follows and faves time 5 it should be around the added total if not then half the result
UTOPIA chapter 29 . 9/10
Ohhhhh thanks for telling me, Eugeo will enjoy the night with Anna. This is a perverted and somewhat inappropriate question, but it is necessary to know, will Eugeo have a threesome with Alice and Anna at some point in the story?

The perfect place for it to happen, would be in Cal Mira, where Alice would be more aggressive with Eugeo so as not to be able to against Anna, so much so that Eugeo, receiving a lot of sexual stimulation from his 2 lovers, would make him release his inner beast and be very dominant during the rest of the act.
taiwoeretan1 chapter 1 . 9/8
Knew it wasn't possible but I was really hoping for him to have his Blue Rose Sword but Eugeo is a treat on his own really loved his character, glad to see him getting some appreciation.
1,143 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »