Reviews for The Blue Rose Sword Hero
Eclair saetto would be a perfect candidate for Eugeo's harem, she and Eugeo would get along
Have a Little Feith chapter 25 . 11/13
So... Kirito and Asuna are in Tales of Arise as a DLC fight. Their first fight is easy. but the level 98 fight? you have to get both of them down to halfway before your healing gives out, since you can't use items in the Arena. And if you beat Kirito first in the latter fight? Well, Asuna goes Goddess mode and whipes the party. and for some stupid reason, your party doesn't allow for switching the reserves in if that happens. I've platinumed Arise, which means that I have level 100 characters, but even they still have issues with that fight. Doesn't help that Asuna has essentially infinite heals compared to the party. The Reward listed for beating them? Blue Rose Replica and Night Sky Sword Replica. But you can only use one of the two at a time due to how Arise, and the Tales series in general, lays out its weapon uses. No dual wielding for us.
RainbowLightning101.1 chapter 25 . 11/9
I just binged this story in two whole days, and I gotta say, your writing has improved immensely, over time. Also, massive respect for not abandoning this story; I see so many stories above 100k words that haven't been updated in 1-2 years, which kind of reminds me of an abandoned building. That feeling of what could have been tarnished as the sands of time discard the abandoned like a child discarding a toy as they grow old. Also, here are my thoughts on the polling:

1.) Giving Kurumi a different weapon would be okay.
2.) Seeing Kaijin would be so awesome as I have just recently finished that anime.
3.) If if won't cause you any undue stress, it would be interesting to see that reaction story.

P.S. I wonder how the filolial queen will react to there being TWO filolial abnormalities (i.e., Arthur and Guinevere).
madstack chapter 25 . 11/9
In retrospect, I really should have paid more attention to the Genre, as my disappointment in the growing number and length of 'romantic' and slice of life scenes increased with every chapter. Perhaps I would have appreciated them more if I was more familiar with the SAO universe, but as someone who treats Eugeo as an OC with an elaborate backstory, I have to say that the 'romantic' aspect of this story is explored to the detriment of the adventurous part.

That might be because I generally dislike of romance, though.
R u planning to add kirito to the story?
Men, will you re-publish the chapters monthly?
Omega Dragon chapter 25 . 11/6
1). Give Kurumi a different weapon, such as a crossbow.
2) Hepthaistos, I feel that there is a need for more blacksmith women.
3) no, the story ends first
shade4390 chapter 25 . 11/3
Ok so first off great chapter. Second off for the first poll I'm going to go with giving her a different weapon choice as (I assume) that you have been planing her inclusion for a few months and that if you remove her or replace her you would have to re-plan the parts that had her in them, for the second poll I can really only choose between 2 or 3 because I haven't gotten that far in Inuyasha yet (only being at the fourth episode because the place I was watching it on shut down) and I haven't played GoW 4 yet so between those two I'll have to vote for Kaijin, as for the third poll I vote yes. Keep up the good work!
Sincerely, a FanFiction Enjoyer.
Okami Princess chapter 25 . 10/31
About Kurumi…why not replace her guns with a crossbow and a hand crossbow (yes they do exist, you can find some pretty cool ones by doing a google search.)? I imagine crossbows would be MUCH easier to maintain then guns in a medieval setting. Even in ‘A Song of Ice and Fire’ (the books Game of Thrones is based off of) Joffrey favored using one over a sword.

As for your second question, out of all the choices I think Hephaestus makes the most sense. Dwarves aren’t exactly a thing in Shield Hero from what I recall, and Totosai isn’t exactly a name that would fit in this world, what with there being no Japanese style cultures. So my vote would be for Hephaestus.

And finally I think you should finish Blue Rose Hero first.
EDG1999 chapter 25 . 10/30
Thanks for the chapter as always.
Voting:
1) give kurumi a new weapon, i think knifes or needles would be good
2) Hephaistos from Danmachi
3) YES, I LOVE REACTION STORIES, also, only Kirito would be enough.
Blue fan chapter 25 . 10/30
I also don't know how to add your story on TV tropes, and I don't know anyone who knows how to add it, sorry.

Already speaking of Chapter 25, I am surprised that Eugeo's rumors spread in a short time, if the world of Rapthalia were more technological in the media, possibly Eugeo's rumors would have spread to all of Merlomarc.

The women who approached Eugeo in this chapter, made me ask you this question, there will be evil women who are only interested in obtaining the benefits of being Eugeo's lover or noble women who are being forced by their families to have a love relationship with Eugeo in order to obtain political power.

If Itsuki is mentioned in this chapter, another question is asked here, there will be an enmity between Eugeo and Itsuki in future chapters.

Votes.
1.) the Yamai twins.
2.) kaijin
3.) only focused on finishing Blue Rose Sword Hero
starwing1995 chapter 25 . 10/29
Make the reaction story with this so it's not time consuming to start and finish it when this story is finished
Pharamine chapter 25 . 10/29
why didn't you notify me about this story being updated? It's a good thing I check site often enough for a new chapters.

A bit sad that we've got no action but this is fine.

Now onto the poll
*spinning transition with a chibi Eugeo*

1) I stand by the opinion of keeping the guns. What if they are expensive and impractical? It's still guns and guns are cool. Girls with guns are even cooler.
2) Brok and Sidri. Just cause GoW is the only thing I've seen and it never hurts to add something from Norway mythology.
3) Yeah go ahead a good reaction is never bad.

See you next time. :)
TapHero chapter 25 . 10/27
I have this idea for ally OCs related to Cal Mira, and inspired by the Slime Spirit Sisters’ creation from I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level.

Karma Spirits

Spirits born from all the souls of defeated Karma monsters converted together. As the result of each decades of activation with many monster spawning so rapidly and slayed by numerous adventurers, the souls of all Karma Penguins, Dogs, Squirrels and Rabbits have converted into four spirits, the Karma Monster Spirits; Karma Dog Spirit, Karma Penguin Spirit, Karma Rabbit Spirit and Karma Squirrel Spirit.
They were born several years before the new Heroes were summoned. After being discovered by the heroes, to give them purpose they were given tasks to maintain the traditional grinding, meaning reminding Adventurers of the rules and giving them penalties for breaking the rules too many times. They would also help/save adventurers if they were having trouble, they also assist the island’s businesses. After a long time, they have become known as Cal Mira’s Idols.
When pushed to come, they would also assist in fending off the Waves.

Naroc
Karma Squirrel Spirit
Appearance; Possess the appearance of a child with short orange hair in wavy style and pink eyes, she has orange-brown squirrel ears and tail. Sleeveless pink dress shirt with four decorated buttons and white cream puffy skirt, brownish shoes.
Personality trait; Hyperactive, loves running around and challenging herself, rivalry with Beno.
Abilities/Powers; Living for centuries, she is quite powerful, enough to scare off monsters and bosses of Cal Mira with a single threat. Naroc is an incredible fast runner, not just her legs she is quite fast. She has an affinity for lightning magic.
Weapon; Huge Yo-Yo.

Traroc
Karma Rabbit Spirit
Appearance; Possess the appearance of a child with long brown hair tied in a ponytail and blue eyes, she has red-brown rabbit ears. Orange sundress with a white belt with a carrot-shape buckle around the waist, red scarf around the neck and orange boots.
Personality trait; Easygoing, caring, giving sister-like scolding, she and Shif have a sadistic side when punishing rule-breakers.
Abilities/Powers; Living for centuries, she is quite powerful, enough to scare off monsters and bosses of Cal Mira with a single threat. Traroc has an incredible jumping ability and high-hearing. She has an affinity for wind magic and supports magic, professes herself in magic making her a magician.
Weapon; Pinwheel Wand.

Shif
Karma Penguin Spirit
Appearance; Possess the appearance of a child with long straight navy blue hair with a mint hair band and green eyes, she has a navy blue penguin tail. Sailor-like clothes, white shirt and navy skirt, blue and purple striped knee socks and white shoes.
Personality trait; Calm, serenity, saying ‘ara ara’, giving motherly-like scolding, she and Traroc have a sadistic side when punishing rule-breakers.
Abilities/Powers; Living for centuries, she is quite powerful, enough to scare off monsters and bosses of Cal Mira with a single threat. Shif is an incredible swimmer and able to hold her breath for an hour. She has an affinity for water magic.
Weapon; Iron Surfboard

Beno
Karma Dog Spirit
Appearance; Possess the appearance of a child with short unkempt black hair and purple eyes, she has black dog ears and tail. Black jacket with white stripes on the long sleeves and black shorts, black choker on the neck and black boots.
Personality trait; Tomboyish, loves doing extreme activities and fighting, rivalry with Naroc.
Abilities/Powers; Living for centuries, she is quite powerful, enough to scare off monsters and bosses of Cal Mira with a single threat. She has incredible power, able to shatter a huge boulder the size of a house. She has an affinity for fire magic.
Weapon; Huge Spiked Ball Kendama.

NOTE; The Karma Spirits’ names are all anagrams of the foods that the animals eats, Acorn for squirrel, Carrot for rabbit, Fish for penguin, Bone for dog.
Nightshadegirl chapter 25 . 10/26
i wonder if there will be a woman impervious to eugeo's charming looks, that would be interesting to see. keep kurumi but give her those weapons you mentioned like making her a ninja in a way. the only blacksmith i recognize is totosai and i would rather not vote for him so you don't mind if i vote for one that is not in the poll, luke ainsworth from the sacred blacksmith.