Reviews for The Blue Rose Sword Hero
Dark Imperium chapter 28 . 5/21
I know it's unlikely to happen, but you could have Eugeo, with the queen's permission, punch the king in the face, better yet, you could have Eugeo cut off one of his arms. Seriously, Rey's excuse deserved to suffer more in canon. No matter what happened to him in his past. It doesn't justify his actions, he almost made the other countries declare war on Merlomarc for summoning the 4 heroes, but it was avoided thanks to the queen's diplomatic skills. Innocent lives died for his actions. actions just because of their petty hatred.

someone like him is not entitled to any kind of compassion. No matter what his reasons were, even a good guy like Eugeo acknowledges that the king did something completely wrong. During the trial, Eugeo would say that the king is very stupid and pathetic to justify actions

Think about it, until now Eugeo and Alice have a very low opinion of the king, even if they are not at the level of Naofumi's hatred. Eugeo and Alice hate him a lot for his stupid actions that caused the death of innocent lives. Furthermore, the king is guilty for the suffering he put innocent demihumans like Raphtalia through, no matter whether he was directly or indirectly responsible.
Shield Fan chapter 28 . 5/19
Have you seen The Rising of Shield Hero Season 2 recently?

If you have seen it then, I wonder what you will do when your story reaches the Spirit Tortoise arc. Because if Naofumi and his party go to the world of Glass, then Eugeo and his allies would have to stay to protect the world or will it be that you have planned that Eugeo and allies go with Naofumi to the world of Glass?
White Shadow chapter 14 . 5/16
this story is enjoyable, but you are a bit misinformed about Siltvelt and Shieldfreeden.

Siltvelt:
Siltvelt was once under the control of four great races: Hakuko, Genmu, Shusaku, and Aotatsu. However, after the war with Melromarc, the Hakuko's forces were greatly ravaged. As a result, they, as a race, fell from a position of authority but still hold some influence. Those of the Shusaku race tend to be pro Shield Hero radicals while those of the Genmu race are more moderate. The moderates prefer not to depend too much on the hero while the radicals devote themselves to the hero. The previous Shield Hero met his end in less than a month in Siltvelt. Whether he was weak or stuck down in a conspiracy is unknown, and Siltvelt had difficulty in swallowing it.

The Siltvelt government system is called parliamentary democracy, but in fact it's oligarchy with powerful nobles bidding for public favor and Siltvelt Kingdom currently has four major political parties: Hakuko, Genmum, Shasku, and the Aotatsu. They are the most influential Demi-Human races, and they maintain a power balance, competing for influence within the government.

Shieldfreeden:
In the reprise of the Spear Hero, it was mentioned that the country was formed due to the discontent of the bloodline politics of Siltvelt and the discrimination of races in every nation, as well. However, nothing much was mentioned about the country.

Shieldfreeden was mentioned to be a representative republic, with the specific structure not detailed. In theory, the Shieldfreeden is a constitutional republic with a national senate power structure with representatives bidding over public favor and national influence. These representatives mostly consisted of nobles. They are both a politically and religiously liberal nation.

in countries like Siltvelt and Shieldfreeden there are the Beastmen (also known as therianthropes). they are a humanoid race similar to demihumans but whose appearance is more animal than human.
Beastmen are common in countries like Shieldfreeden and Siltvelt with numerous individuals living freely. However, in countries like Melromarc, they are rarely seen due to the heavy discrimination they face. In such countries, they are detested even more so than examples of them would be minotaur, lions, lizardmen, werewolf

Therianthropes are similar to demi-humans but have more animalistic characteristics such as fur and claws. However, some demi-humans in Raphtalia's World have the ability to transform into a 'therianthrope form'. In this form the demi-human gains more power and transforms to be more like their namesake animal. The potential for this transformation is rare and often requires training.[1] There is no hard distinction between demi-human and therianthrope. Occasionally the terms are used interchangeably.

Another thing that you are uninformed about, would be that not all the survivors of Lulorona were in the possession of Idol Rabier, only Raphtalia, Rifana and Keel were the only natives of Lulorona among the slaves of that fat man. The other survivors were in the hands of others owners

In the light novel, it is understood that the queen had ordered Seaetto's slaves to be freed in Melromarc, but apparently the slaves were sold before the proclamation. But thanks to Beloukas being hired to locate the slaves, it is discovered that They all ended up in the country of merchants and mercenaries: Zeltoble.
bestgile chapter 5 . 5/16
wow
Dark Drake chapter 28 . 5/14
Many criticize how Eugeo unlocked the Sword of Wrath, but I have a logical explanation of how Eugeo could have unlocked it, at least I consider it logical. It basically consists of Eugeo secretly hating himself for the things he lived through, I know it sounds simple and a bit silly, but looking back at Eugeo's past. There are several examples:

The first would be in his childhood where he couldn't prevent Alice from being unjustly arrested, making little Eugeo hate himself for being weak and not being able to save his childhood friend.

another would be, when he fell into Raios and Humbert's trap, he ended up witnessing how Those bastards were doing horrible things to Tiese and Ronye without being able to do anything. Obviously he could do something to prevent that atrocity from continuing, but still Eugeo hated himself for not preventing Tiese and Ronye from suffering.

Another example would be Eugeo hating himself for betraying Kirito because of Quinella's empty promises.

The most recent would be in this story to be specific in chapter 7, where Eugeo witnessed how innocent demi humans suffered unjustly. Even if he saved them in the end, he doesn't take away from the fact that they suffered.

That last one broke Eugeo, in turn he hated himself for not avoiding those things. As I said I know it sounds simple and not so explanatory but it's the only thing that happened to me

Poll:
I have no answer for 1 and 2, in question 3 I will say yes to fly.
Black Rose Sword chapter 28 . 5/8
Questions

1. Do Anna and Rifana have a second magic? If you have them, what would they be?
2. What is Anna's country of origin?
there be a clash of ideas about justice between Eugeo and Itsuki?
4. How many chapters are left to finish the first season of Blue Rose Sword Hero? In my opinion I would say that it would be until chapter 45 or chapter 50 at the rate you are going
5. Is there a reason why you don't read the light novel?
King Dragon chapter 28 . 5/8
If Nasir reappears and meets Naofumi, she would tell Naofumi more about the corruption that exists in Siltvelt and above all to tell him that corrupt politicians will use Naofumi as a pawn for their ambitions. Also remember that Siltvelt it is the opposite of Melromarc. Even 25 years ago, Siltvelt tried to take over the world, but The Staff Hero stopped them thanks to his intelligence.
Stardust chapter 28 . 5/7
The reason why I say this is because there hasn't been a fanfic where Melty is older, I also think it would be a good idea to use it. Never mention Malty's exact age, I think he would be between 18 and 20 years old.
Stardust chapter 28 . 5/7
this story is excellent, but don't turn eugeo into a kirito 2.0, that shows that he is willing to do things that his best friend would never do and above all that eugeo shows his darkest side in which he is willing to kill without hesitation

Rereading the story I realized that there has hardly been a mention of Melty or an indirect mention of her. It occurs to me that Melty is a teenager in your story, you can take advantage of the fact that the events of BRSH take place in a different timeline from the canon. Teenage Melty would be around 15 to 17 years old, of course that version of Melty would still have the love for the Filolials like the canon Melty, but she would still have that friendship with Filo alias Guinevere/Ginny with the difference that Ginny sees teenage Melty as an older sister and also I think that version could have more chances of joining the Naofumi's harem.

In questions 1 and 2 I do not have an answer to give. Regarding question 3, I will say that she is a Yes, but that she has limitations.

If you are interested in seeing a good anime I recommend you see Genji Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki, that anime is interesting because it is the typical Isekai
Cy Man chapter 3 . 5/6
Had this story on my read list for a while, and now getting the chance to read it, it's a nice story so far, but I needed to address this.

There's plenty of official references of Yuuki's real world healthy appearance, hell you can see it in the Mother's Rosario version of the second season 2 opening. So I can say that there's no resemblance between Yuuki and Kirin, and I'm not talking about art styles either.

So for the sake of my sanity, I'm not gonna see Kirin as being a reincarnation shoe-in of Yuuki, but rather her being her own person and just coincidentally happens to be using Yuuki's full real name as her adventurer alias to be a reference to her. Besides this little bit I have no problems with this story and I like how Eugeo and Alice are portrayed here.

Now to continue with the rest of the current chapters!
Dayside chapter 4 . 4/29
Seems like a well written fanfic but I just can't read this MC jesus he's such a goody-two-shoes.
Hope you all the success ;;)
TruthExposer123 chapter 28 . 4/29
For Vote #2 for Emilya i vote for half Prum and Half Dark Elf for the reference for Chloe von Einzbern in Prisma Illya :D
For Vote #3 Just give them double jump or limited time glide for the aerial enemies :)
Bananarock509 chapter 14 . 4/28
Hey, do you think Kirito could one of the heroes from the other world? Maybe Asuna too? I’d hate to separate those two, and could you imagine the drama if Eugeo finds out he has to fight against Kirito?
Yameteeee chapter 28 . 4/20
About that...
In Danmachi, humans are the only race who can crossbreed with other races which will result a demi-human or half race
Amazon can also crossbreed, but will aways birth a pure amazon(if it's a female, of course)
Prum,Elfs and Dwarfs can only birth a pure race if they decide to crossbreed themselves.
The only choice viable is a pure Prum or Half-Prum
But I hope you choose a Half-Prum because they have somewhat the same height as Hestia. lol
Ryo no Kitsune chapter 28 . 4/19
4) a little of option 3 and 1. Make a double jump, and glide both options, but true flight requires both first.
1,063 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »