Reviews for The Blue Rose Sword Hero
farrel ananda pratama chapter 27 . 1/3
kaijin ; golden wolflord ; hotspring ; yes
SxS chapter 27 . 1/3
Thank you bloodyredrose, yes, I did posted three Wave Boss ideas with Djinn, Khaos Kong and Basilisk. Does that mean you won’t use any of them?

Kaijin

Castle

Asuna and Yui
Happy to see the series back. And I can see how the twins makes more sense, and I am curious to see where Agnes will end up.
As for the polls:
-Hephaestus because we need a redhead in the series that isn't an evil conniving b***h
-I think the wolf would be interesting due to its corrosive nature as well as what might drop
-the royal castle, only because I want Eugeo to do something bada** enough that she has trouble holding back until the moment they're alone
-yes include knight Alice. Due to her demeanor her reactions would be amusing towards all the saucy stuff XD
coronadomontes chapter 27 . 1/2
good
Dariory chapter 5 . 1/2
Up until this chapter I thought this fanfic was pretty good.

Then in this chapter I saw a Fate cameo featuring the famous Emits cooking. I am proud to say this fic had evolved from "pretty good" to "fucking outstanding"

I love Fate just about as much as I love Lord of the Rings and Dark Souls. As in, it has genuinely shaped me as a person when I discovered it at an early age. An appropriate and minor cameo is actually quite enough in my opinion, to elevate your story to such a degree. Sorry for the shameless weebness on display. I can't wait to catch up with the updates.
TapHero chapter 27 . 1/2
Glad to help.
I was so happy that I also share to Lyall the Werewolf the author of Rise of the Sword and Shield Heroes.

Let me just fix one problem; Shif can hold her breath for as long as she can.
And let me rephrase it; They’ll punished anyone depend on how they breaks the rules. If people breaks three times, one of them will take them back to the city, even through force if they have to, and they won’t participate in farming EXP for 24 hours and left with a warning. But if the adventurers ignores the warning and continue to break the rules, they will be punished severely by Shifting and Traroc that made them feared of ever remembered or mentioned it. Imagined what they’ll do with Itsuki and his party considered that the Bow Hero attacks in long at the monsters occupy by adventurers.
Oh, and I should add that the four each has a whistle to blow as a sign to stop the rule breakers.

For the poll:

1: Kaijin

2: Screaming Death

3: Royal Castle

That’s it for now. See ya.
E.T. 2000 chapter 27 . 1/2
you and Arementi Revnant did a great job on these chapters.

The fights of chapter 27 were really entertaining, the scene of Kirin fighting against those bandits, without a doubt it is the same scene of Yuuki fighting against the players who wanted to fight against the boss of the 27th floor, which makes sense because Kirin is the reincarnation of Yuuki.

in the light novel, during the time that Naofumi and her group had been falsely accused of "kidnapping" Melty. In order not to be found by his enemies, Filo was able to transform himself into a Filolial so as not to attract people's attention.

Changing the subject, your comment about Mald is more than correct, it's true that Itsuki had his own flaws. But the fact that someone like Mald, who was only a bad influence on Itsuki, didn't help at all.

let me tell you a few things about mald:
"Mald has always had a stuck up attitude, which most likely came from his status as a noble. He has the trait of being self-righteous and has a dictatorial mindset despite taking objectively wrong action." According to L'Arc, Mald's behavior makes him look like some kind of criminal "

"He has an intimidating personality that always pressures anyone around him. As is typical of most noble people in Melromarc, Mald hated both Demi-Humans and the Shield Hero figure."

"In light novel volume 5 (arc of cal mira), L'Arc believed Mald to be the Shield Hero for the rumor circulating about Shield Hero to be fitting him, such as fiend, extort, fraud, and kill anyone in his way . L'Arc cautioned Naofumi about Mald. As noted by Naofumi, he has a way of deluding himself into believing his justice, which can be simplified as him simply calling people he dislikes and opposes "evil." Filo, like L'Arc, also judges Mald's character poorly. "

"While he is not poor at planning and strategy, he is certainly prone to underestimating his opponents of him. Naofumi suspects that Mald's reason for joining Itsuki was to fuel his own sense of superiority. He bossed everyone in his party to show his authority de he."

"Despite his tirades of" good "and" evil ", these are not objective terms to Mald. To Mald, something evil is anything that goes against his benefit from him. He often loudly complains when he is not treated the utmost best compared those around him. "

"In the Light Novel, Mald tends to use an ax while in the anime Mald uses a sword."

Changing the subject again, the reason why L'Arc believed that Mald was the hero of the shield, is because L'Arc is a good judge of character, just by looking at someone, that's why L'Arc realized Mald's bad personality

Filo is also a good judge of character and that he can see through anyone, which is shown many times such as when she refuses to let Raphtalia have Naofumi (knowing Raphtalia's feelings for him), Naofumi's strange or rude thoughts, Motoyasu's intention and Itsuki's personality. This also includes the lies and evil intentions of people like Mald, Malty.

it is this trait of Filo that convinces Naofumi to trust Melty as Filo completely trusts her. She’s been reserved as of late, but from the start, she’s been overly intrusive. She can see through lies and has exposed many. Naofumi uses her to verify the credibility of the truth told by people.

Anyway, I think I said a lot of information, I'm not sure if this is considered a spoiler.

Here are my answers to the chapter poll:

1). Hephaestus, in a previous poll I chose Kaijin but changed my mind about who would be the blacksmith.

2). Golden Wolflord, has a very interesting design, also the minor monsters of that wave would be the Rifthounds and geo specters.

3).the royal castle of the northern territories.

4).Yes, adding Alice Synthesis Thirty would be good, also I think she would be happy that Alice Zuberg is happy with Eugeo
bloodyredrose1994 chapter 27 . 1/2
Nice work, though in all honesty I was expect to see Eugeo and party to arrive at the territory and diverge a plan to take down the king, but this fells like showing a potential allly.

Now for the votes.

1: A

2:... actually, what about those boss idea in a review?
And I don't know much about those three.

3: C

4: Don't really care.

To answer your question about Kamen Rider, it is a Tokusatsu show, like Power Rangers (All the fight scenes and mecha fusion and fights originally came from a Japanese version of Power Rangers known as Super Sentai). The franchise features masked super heroes riding on motocycles, hence the name Kamen (mask in Japanese) Rider for riding Motorcylces. Each season tells a different story with motifs, themes and meanings, like Power Rangers/Super Sentai.
Recently, there's a season that just ended a few months ago, that involves books and Swords, known as Kamen Rider Saber. So the person who suggest it is due to the season's weapon/gimmick known as Seiken (Holy Swords), each possess power of elements.

Oh, and as for Wizard, the season tells about a mage who saves people from monsters who tries to make them fall in despair.
ViktornovaMk2 chapter 27 . 1/2
1: Heiphaistos
2:Golden wolflord
4: Asuna and Yui only
TheTurf chapter 26 . 1/2
my votes
1 Hephaistos (even if not the actual God, the ability to SEE a weapon's qualities).
2 corrupted spirit (harem's response to Dryad cleavage should be ammusing).
3 royal castle (copy the Prince of Wales dammit).
4 Asuna/Yui only (already have Alice, it will get confusing)
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 27 . 1/2
KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK!

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE OF THAT BADA*** BUNNY AGNES!

HERE ARE MY ANSWERS FOR YOUR NEWEST POLL:

1. I'D LOVE TO SEE KAIJIN

2. I'D LOVE TO SEE THE GOLDEN WOLFLORD

3. THE ROYAL CASTLE OF THE NORTHERN TERRITORIES

4. Yes Please include Knight Alice
PieMan1994 chapter 27 . 1/2
1. Hephaistos is the better option as the drawfs don't exist in the world of the shield hero
2. Golden Wolflord
3. hotspring in springvale
4. add Alice so that she may have closure about the fate of her friend

Thanks for the chapters and have a happy new year
Zideny chapter 27 . 1/2
1. Kaijin (Slime).
2. Golden Wolflord (Genshin Impact).
3. Hotspring in Springvale.
4. Yes, Integrity Knight Alice should be in the reaction fanfic.
Zideny chapter 27 . 1/2
The power of Heatpat compels you!.
Master0z chapter 26 . 1/2
Looks like team Eugeo (Kirito in this case right now) manage to beat the bandits and get some information that, this is the only the beginning of the revolution. As always, keep up the good work Gadget and Arementi and stay safe!
1. Kaijin (Tensura)
2. Corrupted Spirit Of The Forest (Danmachi)
3. I would say the Hotspring in Springvale for Anna special night.
4. Yes, Integrity Knight Alice should be in the reaction fanfic to see her other 'true' self been doing for Eugeo.
1,006 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »