Reviews for The Blue Rose Sword Hero

4) Yes to Knight Alice
Winter Metor chapter 26 . 1/1
Yes pls include Alice
Drcaus chapter 26 . 1/1
In the future Naofumi Iwantani the Shield Hero will have a harem relationship just like Eugeo.
These girls are Canon Characters from Shield Hero
where is chapter 27?
Rolololo-Loloro chapter 26 . 1/1
Merry belated Christmas and Happy New year!

This chapter revealed big spoilers.
Though, in canon, when Melty was crowned Queen she promoted Naofumi Iwatani to Archduke out of spite, however, it backfired after realizing the position was only second to the Queen, which in name, caused them to be technically engaged with each other. So those two are political engaged.

Reading the details was enough what the party did on the inn, reminds me one of those h-anime with ‘group’ activity.
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 26 . 1/1
KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK. . .

So What will happen next?!

Is this Christmas/New Year's special in the FAR Future; or is it non-canon?!

Either Way; I'd Love to see Raphael get a Demi-human Younger Sister has her mom's ears & tail; But her Dad's Hair & Eye Color even FARTHER into the future. . .
Drcaus chapter 26 . 1/1
Happy New Year Day
MaxPrime chapter 26 . 12/31/2021
Glad to see Naofumi got together with Raptalia alone in the end in addition to Eugeo and his wives. Hoping to see more Raphumi moments in your fic in addition to Eugeo's story. This was a nice chapter. Happy New Year!
Starflight444 chapter 26 . 12/31/2021
Happy New Year! Thank you for chapter!

Just from a whim, but for Eugeo's final armor he will have for the rest of the story, probably in the far future, why not make it the 2nd Anniversary, [The Frozen Integrity Knight] Eugeo from SAO Unleash Blading?
Nightshadegirl chapter 26 . 12/31/2021
noblesse oblige? what's that mean? loved this chapter, it was sweet.
E.T. 2000 chapter 25 . 12/23/2021
In my last review, it talks about the pope and why he would order to assassinate Eugeo and his party in secret.
Leave a description of the personality of the pope, but the one I put is only a translation from my country. This is the English version:

"Naofumi thought Biscas to be peaceful, equitable and fair; but this proved only to be a façade. The Pope's true character is revealed to be extremely twisted. Often preaching and believing anything of his own convenience. When the cult's religion begins to be questioned, Balmus claims the Heroes to be phonies whom cause more harm than good. Proving himself a sacrilegious fanatic like his staunch followers. He was willing to go to any extent to defend such a demented stance, even if it means framing the Heroes worshiped by his faith. Often making ambitious plays that would heavily affect the kingdom."

"Pope Balmus also withheld the country's royal family in the bitterest contempt. Seeing them all as a sect of blasphemous parasites whom often abused their power, insulting his view on how the people & apostles of god are overlooked by them."

"Biscas used his deep connections in the nation of Melromarc to do away with any opposing authority in the kingdom. He was so narrow-minded that he often called many of his atrocious actions "the will of God." The Pope also claiming that his followers who died in the fight against the Shield Demon and the false Heroes will go to Heaven as a holy reward."
Drcaus chapter 9 . 12/22/2021
Vassal Heroes Weapons have Spirits in their weapons just like the Cardinal Heroes Weapons
EndertheDark chapter 10 . 12/11/2021
Hope you see this, Camelot, but there is an canon reason for Motoyasu’s behavior.

Motoyasu tells the others that he’s a playboy who fooled around with multiple girls and got stabbed to death because he was discovered cheating.

THAT WAS A LIE.

What REALLY happened was that two girls were interested in Motoyasu but he didn’t want to break one girl’s heart while accepting the other’s feelings so he turned them both down. Then the two girls went all yandere and killed Motoyasu.
Camelot chapter 25 . 12/11/2021
Sorry, I'm sure that if I left all my answers to your questionnaire, here are my complete answers.

is better to give Kurumi a weapon, a crossbow would be the most indicated.
, because I think it would be better.
3. Better focus on finishing the main story first, if you do the reaction story. You should include Ren.

gadget boy, don't think I'm someone who voted before
1,002 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »