Reviews for The Blue Rose Sword Hero
Camelot chapter 25 . 12/11/2021
I've read this story for a while. At first I was surprised when I discovered there was a crossover between Sao and Rising of shield hero.

I like that Eugeo is the protagonist, also he deserved to have his own adventures and experience more things in life. That is something that Kirito undoubtedly wanted for Eugeo.

My only complaint about your story would be I think you could improve on describing the battles that happen. I also think it would be interesting to see Itsuki and Motoyasu become better people thanks to Eugeo's influence. I'm not saying take away their own flaws, but rather that You can minimize their flaws but still have them present to them.

The reason for Istuki's bad defects is due to his past, here is a description of his past:

"Before being summoned into the world where the story takes place, Itsuki lived in an alternate world to our own, where some individuals were born with various supernatural-like abilities. Itsuki was born with the supernatural ability" Accuracy ", meaning any ranged shot of a weapon or device he fired would - if not blocked - hit its target. As such, he was admitted to a high school designed for children with abilities. "

"Due to his experiences in middle school, which he spent in a regular class with people without abilities, he had developed an impression that he was particularly special due to his ability. However, his ego plummeted upon entry to the high school as he found he was classed among the weakest of those with abilities. Due to his supposed weak ability, he was bullied throughout his school years and turned to console games to escape reality. On his way home from prep school, he was suddenly hit by a speeding truck with no warning. He later found himself summoned to another world as one of the 4 Legendary Heroes, The Bow Hero. "

Itsuki's world abilities are called ESper, which are rated from F to S, with F being the weakest and S being the strongest.
Istuki's ability "Accuracy" is classifed as class E, that's why he had been the victim of bullying by his schoolmates for the simple fact of having a weak ability
Eugeo would empathize with Istuki in the aspects of having a hostile relationship with his schoolmates.

With Motoyasu, you could include an emotional reason why he is a Casanova.

questions:
is better to give Kurumi a weapon, a crossbow would be the most indicated.
, because I think it would be better.
3. Better focus on finishing the main story first, if you do the reaction story. You should include Ren.
PhantomNightHour chapter 25 . 12/11/2021
Good day to you, Gadget Boy! I gotta say that this story was worth binging on. This fanfic was well written, and the way you mesh Eugeo, Alice, and the rest of the new characters work pretty well. Your idea to include some Fate Series characters and other series characters is attention-grabbing. Though some parts of several chapters felt intricate and messy, your overall writing has improved in recent chapters. Another small issue I have is the romance-to-action ratio. And believe me when I say that I love a good slow burn or hilarious romance, but the action and combat sequences felt a little thin and dry. Again it is a small issue since the next few chapters are hopefully going to be more action-oriented as the Sword Hero Party fix Itsuki's fuck-up within the northern regions. Again, I can't tell ya enough that you are good at what you're doing, but I can help a bit by pointing a bit of problem to ya to acknowledge. Oh, and here are my answers for the poll questions of Chapter 25:

1. I'm leaning on giving Kurumi another weapon, probably a crossbow for the gun-like motif, or if we're going full early medieval era weapons, a set for throwing knives and throwing needles.

2. My vote was either Kaijin from Slime or Hephaistos from Danmachi, more so Hephaistos. I didn't watch Slime at all, only bits and pieces. And what little I got with the wiki on Kaijin didn't seat well with me. So, I chose Hephaistos since her wiki told me enough of her character and it matches up a bit with the vague description you have of the blacksmith.

3. And if you can do it without stressing yourself out, then I say HELL YA DUDE! I'd like to see how they would react to Eugeo's exploits. Though, can ya add maybe the Queen and King or the 'true' Alice to the reacting cast? I'd like to see either the Queen utterly decimate her husband and her BITCH of a daughter for their injustice, the reaction Alive might have with the remnant of herself with Eugeo, or both really.

Now that is out of the way, I bid you adieu! Have a good morning/afternoon/night!
USSRParrot chapter 6 . 12/5/2021
You really like fate doncha? I relate.
USSRParrot chapter 5 . 12/5/2021
Nice reference to Shirou and Aurtoria small things like this are just nice!
Pendragon chapter 25 . 12/4/2021
do you intend for Eugeo to obtain the magic enchantment?

magic enchantment is the spell that Ren obtained by reading the tablet left by the heroes of the past
Drcaus chapter 24 . 12/4/2021
Eugeo and Naofumi heading towards there to clean up Itsuki mess along with their party.

Also I looking forward to see Naofumi Rage and how will it infects Mash since she in the Shield.
Also like Mashu will she get a temporary body has well.

Also will Vassal Heroes have the thing with their weapons. Has well,they can literally speak to their user.
E.T. 2000 chapter 25 . 12/4/2021
Excuse me, committee the mistake of misspelling a paragraph of the description of the pope's personality this is correct:

Naofumi thought Biscas to be peaceful, equitable and fair; but this proved only to be a fa├žade. The Pope's true character is revealed to be extremely twisted
E.T. 2000 chapter 25 . 12/3/2021
n my previous review I mentioned the idea that the Pope would order to kill Eugeo and his party. Let me give you a more detailed explanation of why the Pope would do that.

First here is a description of the personality of the Pope:

"Naofumi thought that Biscas was peaceful, fair and beautiful; but this turned out to be just a facade. It is revealed that the true character of the Pope is extremely twisted. He often preaches and believes in what is good for him."
"When the religion of the cult begins to be questioned, Balmus claims that heroes are fakers who do more harm than good. Proving to be a sacrilegious fanatic like his loyal followers. He was willing to do everything he could to defend such a crazy position, even if that meant incriminating heroes worshiped for their faith. He often makes ambitious plays that would greatly affect the kingdom. "

"Pope Balmus also held back the country's royal family with bitter contempt. Viewing them all as a sect of blasphemous parasites who often abuse their power, insulting their point of view on how God's people and apostles are ignored by them. "

"Biscas used his deep connections in the nation of Melromarc to wipe out any opposing authority in the kingdom. He was so narrow-minded that he often called many of his heinous actions" the will of God. "The Pope also claims that his followers who died fighting the Shield Demon and the false Heroes will go to Heaven as a sacred reward. "

in the manga and light novel, by wielding the replica of the legendary weapons, Balmus displays a visible "God complex", as he proclaims himself God while labeling anyone who opposes him as evil. "

I also found that the pope initially viewed the three heroes as useful pawns in his plan to gain power and control over Merlomack.

From his twisted personality, it would not be a surprise that the pope regards Eugeo and Alice as a threat to his plans. Besides that he considered Eugeo as the "worst" of the false heroes, for "betraying" humanity, also for showing kindness to the demihumans and causing the other false heroes to make disasters.

In my personal opinion, even if the three heroes hadn't
made disasters, the pope considered them false heroes if they had rebelled against him
Drcaus chapter 25 . 12/3/2021
Naofumi x Raphtalia x Rino future harem and future lemons has well
Guest chapter 25 . 11/20/2021
Eclair saetto would be a perfect candidate for Eugeo's harem, she and Eugeo would get along
Have a Little Feith chapter 25 . 11/13/2021
So... Kirito and Asuna are in Tales of Arise as a DLC fight. Their first fight is easy. but the level 98 fight? you have to get both of them down to halfway before your healing gives out, since you can't use items in the Arena. And if you beat Kirito first in the latter fight? Well, Asuna goes Goddess mode and whipes the party. and for some stupid reason, your party doesn't allow for switching the reserves in if that happens. I've platinumed Arise, which means that I have level 100 characters, but even they still have issues with that fight. Doesn't help that Asuna has essentially infinite heals compared to the party. The Reward listed for beating them? Blue Rose Replica and Night Sky Sword Replica. But you can only use one of the two at a time due to how Arise, and the Tales series in general, lays out its weapon uses. No dual wielding for us.
RainbowLightning101.1 chapter 25 . 11/9/2021
I just binged this story in two whole days, and I gotta say, your writing has improved immensely, over time. Also, massive respect for not abandoning this story; I see so many stories above 100k words that haven't been updated in 1-2 years, which kind of reminds me of an abandoned building. That feeling of what could have been tarnished as the sands of time discard the abandoned like a child discarding a toy as they grow old. Also, here are my thoughts on the polling:

1.) Giving Kurumi a different weapon would be okay.
2.) Seeing Kaijin would be so awesome as I have just recently finished that anime.
3.) If if won't cause you any undue stress, it would be interesting to see that reaction story.

P.S. I wonder how the filolial queen will react to there being TWO filolial abnormalities (i.e., Arthur and Guinevere).
madstack chapter 25 . 11/9/2021
In retrospect, I really should have paid more attention to the Genre, as my disappointment in the growing number and length of 'romantic' and slice of life scenes increased with every chapter. Perhaps I would have appreciated them more if I was more familiar with the SAO universe, but as someone who treats Eugeo as an OC with an elaborate backstory, I have to say that the 'romantic' aspect of this story is explored to the detriment of the adventurous part.

That might be because I generally dislike of romance, though.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/9/2021
R u planning to add kirito to the story?
Guest chapter 25 . 11/7/2021
Men, will you re-publish the chapters monthly?
1,002 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »