Reviews for The Blue Rose Sword Hero
Raidentensho chapter 7 . 3/30/2020
very nice. hmm, I do wonder if Anna will not just join the party but after resetting her level and using the companion series to have her stats even higher than her original level, than she can retract her tail to truly look like Medusa of the Fate series. also after killing those nobles i'm pretty sure Eugeo would have a huge jump in levels. plus i'm sure that the platinum series would uncover Mien's connection to the dark gods. looking forward to more. this will be epic. until then, later!
The Last Kenpachi chapter 7 . 3/30/2020
Heroes can have a 7 person party (1 hero, 6 companions) before they begin to receive reduced XP.
Nagisa Tr chapter 7 . 3/30/2020
Excalibur morgan by the way would destroy the entire castle along with eugeo if the knockback from firing it didnt break his arms
Nagisa Tr chapter 7 . 3/30/2020
Ah i see. Heroic spirits but not because they cant reincarnate
Chrisplayz chapter 7 . 3/30/2020
Well mature themes aside this chapter was pretty good. Eugeo unlocking his curse series was my favorite part.

And I think a hero can have 7 or 8 members in their party
setokayba2n chapter 6 . 3/29/2020
I wonder if filo and Arthur will like each other or if they will fight with each other "Daddy Naofumi make the best food" "No! Is Daddy Eugeo!" And fighting like children about who make the best food.
starwing1995 chapter 6 . 3/26/2020
How about Naofumi weapon copy the Shield of the Just from Final Fantasy 15 and have it give him the Armiger
Dxhologram chapter 6 . 3/27/2020
Eugeo's identity as the shadow, being Kirito is fitting. And having the sword with Invisible Air to cover his sword from being identified is neat.
VxV chapter 6 . 3/25/2020
When we get to the Wave boss, how about having a soundtrack play, ‘We Have to Defeat It’
Halo chapter 6 . 3/24/2020
Maybe Fitoria could mention how Arthur looks a lot like the previous sword hero.
BlazeBlade chapter 6 . 3/24/2020
And here I thought you’ll give the filolial’s name, Kirito, in honour of his best friend but instead using it for his alter-ego.
Given the chapter’s title the same name as Arthur’s, like in the Shield Hero anime canon.

The only bird-Type demi-human I could think of are the Shusakus.

Wonder how Melty would will react to Arthur’s humanoid form?
…and I just hope Motoyasu won’t go gaga with Arthur, now that’s just creepy.

Won’t be on good terms for that long? Is Eugeo goons speak up regarding the duel like what Ren along Itsuki did?

3 wows;
Wow~ there, Eugeo is level 40? Aren’t you a bit lost with the Shield Hero? How the heck could he become THAT strong with just a couple of weeks before the waves?
Wow. Now hold your horses, sure Shield Hero is dark, but I doubt there were any ‘assaults’ on the slaves, especially to that fat noble. I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t want to have his way with Demi-humans, since he despite them and a fanatic.
Wow~ there, lemons? (Well that would explain the ‘lemon’ on the summary) Are you for real? You want to do lemon scenes? You sure you’re up for it, this is the first fanfic your writing. And by erotic scenes, don’t you mean limes?
Guest Squire Ann chapter 6 . 3/24/2020
Great chapter man! We get introduced to the original Filotila Arthur (who is definelty based on a kid Fate/Prototype Arthur and nothing you say will change my mind. Also hope he wields a spear in human form and becomes best buds with Filo when they meet), some more upgrades to the Cardinal!Sword, the unveiling of the Shadow-Hero Kirito (the original would be so proud) and her partner Yuuki! Man I am looking forward to the next chapter, whenever that happens! :D
PixelGMS chapter 3 . 3/25/2020
All around a good story so far. I have one problem with it though.
DO NOT PUT AUTHOR NOTES IN THE MIDDLE OF A CHAPTER. It ruins immersion and turns some people off.
fruitspunchsamurai-987 chapter 6 . 3/25/2020
So... When Arthur and Filo meet, is it going to be like a brother and sister relationship between the two?

Also nice cover for the story. It gives us the picture of what Alice looks like in with her angel form.

And three Enhance Armament, man I look forward to what they can do.
ptl chapter 6 . 3/25/2020
A king/rival for Filo appeared!
1,061 | « Prev Page 1 .. 52 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 .. Last Next »