Reviews for The Blue Rose Sword Hero
EDG1999 chapter 5 . 3/18/2020
Very good chapter.
I cant wait dor them to realize who is Alice in reality and to see Eugo in Silvet.
Also, this is obviously a harem fanfic (because even though he has alice already, Kirin is falling in love for him and he is going to have a Firo with him) so will the queen and Kirin mother will be in his harem? Because that would be awesome.
Fox McCloude chapter 5 . 3/18/2020
Okay, good to know you're gonna address those issues. If I can suggest something, sometimes you should let the narrative take over the dialogue, so it doesn't feel like the chars are talking non-stop.

Also, I'd recommend that you don't place author's comments in the middle of the story. If you feel it's necessary to explain something, a better way is to mark the parts with something like (*) to point things out, and leave the explanation for the notes at the end of the chapter. That way you don't have to interrupt the story's flow midway to explain things.

Keep up the good work.
Perseus Ruby Sendou chapter 5 . 3/18/2020
The previous Bow and Sword Heroes are very clear. The Bow hero must be Shirou 'I am the bone of my sword' Emiya and the Sword hero must be Arturia 'Excaliblast' Pendragon. Make me wonder if Cu is the Spear hero and who is the Shield hero.

So far this story is very good.

I just honestly hope that you can Lüge Lansarz Faubrey can be redeemed far earlier than canon because that guy can become a very powerfull ally.
Nagisa Tr chapter 5 . 3/18/2020
The hakuko disguises will be Shiro and Kuro and you cants say
Nagisa Tr chapter 5 . 3/18/2020
i see.

Shirou and Saber.

I'd like to read a story about them
ptl chapter 5 . 3/18/2020
Wandering of the Sword Hero and Today’s Menu for the Emiya Family vibes intensifying.

Remind, was there a distinction between Hero weapon skills and SAO sword skills in this story?
The Last Kenpachi chapter 5 . 3/17/2020
Saber x Shirou is my favourite Fate Stay/Night pairing. Thank you for including them!
Nagisa Tr chapter 4 . 3/15/2020
im a 180% sure that the fake persona will be kirito
Fox McCloude chapter 4 . 3/14/2020
So, going over the latest two chapters, maybe I should deliver a little critique. Now, maybe this is just me, but it seems you're falling into the trap of telling instead of showing, especially since the chapter was extremely heavy in dialogue. This is just a personal peeve of mine, but I personally don't like stories where the characters talk too much and do next to nothing, and in an action-oriented series that definitely turns into a problem. Don't mean to sound harsh, but sometimes these things need to be pointed out. The story's just beginning, so you're still able to correct those issues before they hurt it in the long run.
Night chapter 4 . 3/11/2020
Meanwhile in another world...
A young man sitting on a wheel chair sneezes
“Oh no! He sneezed! Is he getting a cold? I should put more clothing in him.”
Halo chapter 4 . 3/11/2020
Also, if he’s going to make a disguise and identity, he should try to look like Kirito
Halo chapter 4 . 3/11/2020
Awesome, did you get invisible air from fate stay night?

I like the Ayane cameo, I wonder if there would be more things from the SAO world.

Will Eugeo learn a new sword skill by breaking a really hard rock with his bare hands? ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/11/2020
Erhard wont lose his importance while their weapons let them make and copy weapons they cant make armor and they can copy any new weapons erhard makes
Guest chapter 4 . 3/11/2020
What you did there with the trial is really smooth, and rather unexpected(in a good way), really looking forward to the next chapter. Also I’m just thinking about that once Alice gets a human body will Motoyasu be like the time he met Filo for the first time, do the whole “Meeting an angel” thing then get hit with one of Eugeo’s attacks for trying to flirt with Alice, I can just picture that whole scenery right now, again amazing chapter, looking forward to the next chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2020
The newest chapter is not showing did something wrong happen?
1,061 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 .. Last Next »