Reviews for The Blue Rose Sword Hero
Journey to the End chapter 4 . 3/12/2020
Those are quite the neat sword, but that last sword's ability. Did not expect a Fate reference.
Gen2324 chapter 4 . 3/11/2020
Wow, already getting approval from the mother eh?

It's good that Naofumi still has Eugeo as his ally, but they have to keep the facade of them having a hostile relationship.

And the whole part with Eugeo having an identity that prevents him from being recognized as the Sword Hero. Reminds me of the Wandering of a Sword Hero story, where Shirou had two identities, where he is the Sword Hero while the other is him being a mercenary that does what he can to help heroes like Naofumi and the other heroes on the upgrading method for their respective weapons albeit with mixed results along with him dealing with the Demi-human slavery. As the Sword Hero he was someone that was given high praises from the King and his respect. and all that.

Guess Eugeo would be doing something similar too?
Lord of Moons chapter 4 . 3/11/2020
Pretty good chap. Looking forward to more. Though your dialogue is a bit rough, Naofumi was way too quick to forgive Eugeo and work out what was going on. I'd have thought he'd feel betrayed rather than calm down and give him a chance right away. 3 minutes isn't that short...
ptl chapter 4 . 3/11/2020
Eugeo is a true Bro.

Kazuto, you taught him well.

Maybe Eugeo decides to adopt Kirito‘s persona and appearance as disguise while Kirin could resemble Yuuki’s avatar.
edboy4926 chapter 4 . 3/11/2020
Good chapter.
I will be honest, while I am angry that you did not have Eugeo spoke up to defend Naofumi (something that I think I only read twice in a crossover fanfic) your story is still great to read.

Keep on going.
edboy4926 chapter 3 . 3/11/2020
Good chapter.
edboy4926 chapter 2 . 3/11/2020
Awesome chapter
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 3/11/2020
Awesome intro.
Kawhite25 chapter 4 . 3/11/2020
So I’m guessing that the invisible air skill is like sabers sword in fate/stay night? Also, I’m really enjoying the story, keep it up
drmcgraw186 chapter 4 . 3/11/2020
we now have the hero of the shadow sword (combining the powers of the legendary sword and the skills of the shadows may be too OP)
the Queen will know of the Shield setup and that the sword just going along with it to help him down the line

I do hope Naofumi has done some leveling (and saved Raphtalia perhaps teaching her a weapon skill like how Eugeo taught him)
Raidentensho chapter 4 . 3/11/2020
not too bad. though, I do wonder what is happening to Naofumi during the 2 weeks and how using the holy variants of the shield will take his grinding. no doubt his own barriers will have a Light/Holy attribute with light magic being unlocked from them. looking forward to more. this will be epic. I do wonder what kind of mount Eugeo will have? until then, later!
Fir100 chapter 4 . 3/10/2020
Smooth move there, Eugeo. Smooth move indeed.
NightHawk The Warrior chapter 3 . 3/7/2020
I have no idea what Eugeo plans to do, but when he gets sees what the other heroes do in the future he's going to be pissed!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/5/2020
I wonder if Naofumi can pull off a Captain America with a shield, now that he has a combat skill?
YCG chapter 3 . 3/5/2020
I wonder how Eugeo would handle the dragon that was kill in canon by Ren. Since in Eugeo world dragons (whose name is Gaelion) are usualy good creatures being a guardian or mound. I thing he would try to talk to it first since it a smarter dragon then most and has a adopted daughter.
Those Alice has the skill and ability of Knight Alice or just her skills before she was seal?
For Naofumi would his Perfect Weapon Control would be the Chimera shield, Wrath shield, Soul eater shield.
1,061 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 .. Last Next »