Reviews for The Blue Rose Sword Hero
Guest chapter 3 . 3/5/2020
I wonder if Naofumi can pull off a Captain America with a shield, now that he has a combat skill?
YCG chapter 3 . 3/5/2020
I wonder how Eugeo would handle the dragon that was kill in canon by Ren. Since in Eugeo world dragons (whose name is Gaelion) are usualy good creatures being a guardian or mound. I thing he would try to talk to it first since it a smarter dragon then most and has a adopted daughter.
Those Alice has the skill and ability of Knight Alice or just her skills before she was seal?
For Naofumi would his Perfect Weapon Control would be the Chimera shield, Wrath shield, Soul eater shield.
The Loud Person chapter 3 . 3/6/2020
You know I'm really curious what Enhance Armament would look like for the swords that Eugeo would find himself using a lot.

Same with Naofumi, I am curious what the Enhance Armament would look like for him.
Halo chapter 3 . 3/4/2020
And I thought Yuuki reincarnated as “The Hero” from goblin slayer ;)

I wonder if there are going to be more things from the Sao world, like for a waves boss, it could be the Gleam Eyes boss.
Engeo could transform to his synthesis knight outfit (or something else) like Kirito did temporarily. Since some functions of alicziation world works like the stacia window, it makes a little sense for Engel to transform. It would be cool for him to get flashbacks of him regretting on being so easily turned against his own best friend and nearly killing him. Like Kirito did in the book (or is light novel?) basically the the original source, where he regretted and hated being “The Bester” “The black swordman”

If possible it would be interesting to see Eugeo dual wield one day and then Yuuki could have a memory of seeing Kirito draw two swords when he helped the sleeping knights.
Raidentensho chapter 3 . 3/6/2020
not bad at all. hmm, I do wonder if the gold coin type weapons will also appraise monster parts and minerals. though, when dealing with the companion series will hair, blood, and arousal juices be needed to truly unlock its potential? looking forward to more. until then, later!
FATEMURDER chapter 3 . 3/6/2020
I wonder how will Eugeo seven sins series look like, Shield Hero weapon is also affected by the user's wish, so technically Eugeo should gain access to different abilities.
Also please make Eugeo fight off the wave in another country soon.
It always ticks me off that the other country been fighting off the Waves all alone without a Hero.
Doortolight47 chapter 3 . 3/6/2020
I'm curious if you would have other swords from other anime or games? It would be cool if he has like a Fate Excalibur, but that's just pushing it.
Ozilla chapter 3 . 3/5/2020
I have an idea, early in the chapter Alice said about communicating using telepathy right but our boy Eugeo must touch someone right. So here how the scene play if you choose to follow it. Have Eugeo some how touch Naofumi to establish the link then have them talk. Eugeo telling Naofumi it's a sit-up right before the trial begins. Then during the trial have Eugeo tell Naofumi the flaws in Bitch's story and Naofumi repeats them out-loud to everyone. That way Eugeo won't have to give away who side he is truly on to Trash or the Church. Then have Eugeo tell them that Naofumi doesn't looked drunk or have the symptoms of being drunk and about his experience with the 2 scumbags who try to rape his and Kirito's assistants and how Naofumi doesn't have the look at those scumbags had. This way Eugeo will establish himself as a neutral guy in the face of the public while secretly helping Naofumi. And best part is that the Church can't suspect Eugeo because in their eyes it will be Bitch's for having a sucking story and with Eugeo story will be his past experience talking.
NegiSpringfield chapter 2 . 3/3/2020
It's really nice to see that Naofumi would have a way to fight back now that he unlocked the Combat (Shield Skills. The trashing of all those weakling Adventurers is actually nice because of how their second job in Canon is to keep unwanted information from reaching the other Heroes.

I just watched several episodes of Beyblade Burst Turbo and saw an attack that just might fit with Naofumi in the future. It's called Dread Cannon crush where the beyblade Pheneo receives a powerful attack from an opponent that causes its shield to fly off. Then the shield and the bey Phoenix then crushes the opponent from opposite directions, dealing massive damage. This attack is so powerful that more often than not, it shatters the opponents beyblade to smithereens.

Naofumi will be using the Air Strike Shield for this since it's by far his most versatile weapon skill in the anime. Think about, it just might work when the duel with Motoyasu comes up.
Journey to the End chapter 3 . 3/5/2020
It's pretty cool how he unlocked a very high level Sword after absorbing all the different qualities of the Holy Water, one so high leveled that he can't read it's name. And good to know he got the Transport Sword ability as that is pretty useful.

I do kinda wonder what other kinds of swords he can unlock? It would be cool that Alice can use the memories of Eugeo to help him regain the Blue Rose Sword, along with the others he had seen himself.
fruitspunchsamurai-987 chapter 3 . 3/4/2020
Seeing as Eugeo learns that the Waves happen at other countries as well instead of just Melromarc, I'm guessing Eugeo will try to deal with those as well after dealing with his first Wave in Melromarc.
Chrisplayz chapter 3 . 3/4/2020
Dam did Eugeo almost unlock his curse series?
Dxhologram chapter 3 . 3/4/2020