Reviews for The Blue Rose Sword Hero
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2020
This is pretty cool, I would love to see what happens next.
Me gusta
Chrisplayz chapter 1 . 2/21/2020
Yes a story with Eugeo as the MC congrats you got a follow and a favorite
reality deviant chapter 1 . 2/21/2020
interesting idea. VERY much so! i am very eager for more and love the premise so far. keep up the good work.

how will Eugeo presence change stuff, though? im eager to find out.
His experiance with the noble boys who tried to rape the girls he and kirito were teaching will also be interesting in how it will effect his reaction to the rape accusation. assuming it happens.
Rando Guy chapter 1 . 2/19/2020
All Incan really day is “ WOW” and I REALLY hope to see more of this interesting concept and story! We already know that the Sheild-verse is gonna change without the cannon-Sword-Hero “Discount-Kirito” (lol) and replacing him with a calmer and cautious Eugeo. Even if he is forced into the same training or quests as the original, our Best-Buddy here would make completely different decisions!

Hoping to see more chapters in the future!
Waiting next chapter
Shiroyasha Rises chapter 1 . 2/21/2020
It's pretty beautiful to see how Alice and Eugeo are together even if the latter was taken to another world. And this time Alice is going to fight together with Eugeo. I do wonder if she will get her body? Still it is pretty interesting how her spirit lives within Eugeo's sword. Curious to see if that will give it new abilities?

Great to see how Eugeo is more adjusted and understand the kind of society that the world he is in now compared to the other 3 heroes, considering the world he lived in is pretty similar too.
Z chapter 1 . 2/19/2020
Cool, first time seeing eugeo xover as sword hero.
Looking forward to ur next chapter XD
SentinelPrimeKnightOfCybertron chapter 1 . 2/20/2020
Really great setup here! I hope you can continue this. It’s good to see Eugeo get some spotlight in a crossover. Of course he’s the best suited to a setting like Melromarc.
Journey to the End chapter 1 . 2/19/2020
It's nice to see a Eugeo story. And I think it's best that you have Eugeo and Alice in this story only.

And I think it would be great if you take the time for Eugeo to explore more into the world he is in and how well he adjust to it. Though I think he is capable of adjusting to it quite easily compared to the others as Naofumi stated, that Eugeo lives in a world where monsters and magic exist.

Seeing Alice as a spirit that now lives within Eugeo's sword, makes me wonder what sort of ability he unlocked with the Legendary Sword. And I do wonder about Eugeo's future companions? I think Eclair would be good. I mean having seen what she can do and how she completely embarrassed Ren in a spar of pure swordsmanship, I think she can be a great asset for Eugeo's party.
Dxhologram chapter 1 . 2/19/2020
You know it's kind of rare to see an SAO crossover story that doesn't have Kirito as the Main Character. And it's pretty great to see actually.

I think Eugeo and Alice should be the only SAO character in the crossover. Unless you want to add any other characters from SAO in the future, then why not add the ones who have died.

Also for the one who said about how the other three heroes should have known about the status screen. In canon, Ren was the one who pointed out to them on how to display their status screen. So it makes sense that Eugeo show them his version of the status screen, which is the Stacia Window.

And I got to say I think it would be really interesting to see how Naofumi gets to have new ways of using his shield with the system that Eugeo has. It would be cool to see the creative skills that Naofumi would have for his shield.

It was pretty sweet how Alice is there for Eugeo and now resides in the Legendary Holy Sword that he wields now. It would be pretty upsetting if Eugeo was separated from her again.
marshal.orz chapter 1 . 2/19/2020
We need Kirito as Eugeo companion
RyuAssassin chapter 1 . 2/19/2020
The way you write this makes me want to read more of this so great job.
I love the you write Eugeo in this fic, It fits him well
Perseus12 chapter 1 . 2/19/2020
I wonder if Eugo will tag along with Naofumi since both of them will get along, maybe he'll prevent Myne's accusing Naofumi's 'raping' since he's an innocent man to begin with. I'll just wait to read the next chapter.
Gen2324 chapter 1 . 2/19/2020
This is a pretty good beginning. It's great how you show Eugeo having a better understanding of the world he is in and understand the sort of custom when talking to those who are royalty or nobles compare to the others who are pretty much from the modern era.

Although I notice how you made a mistake writing Motoyasu when it was supposed to be Itsuki. Like the one where Motoyasu mentioned the world being like Emerald Online, but then it was Naofumi and Motoyasu having a confused look when it was supposed to be Naofumi and Itsuki that had a confused look when Motoyasu mentioned a game that the two never heard about.

It's great to see that Alice is with him, though I am surprised it was in a form of a spirit. And is she living with the Legendary Holy Sword? Geez you really making me curious what is going to happen next and what will happen to Naofumi. I do wonder if Eugeo will get his Blue Rose Sword back?
1,071 | « Prev Page 1 .. 61 68 69 70 71 72 Next »