Reviews for The Queen Does Not Need to Know
LittleAngel2292 chapter 3 . 10/14
Great chapter I loved it so much
LittleAngel2292 chapter 2 . 10/14
lol
LittleAngel2292 chapter 1 . 10/13
Awesome I love it but what about anakin?!
Mac-The-Editor chapter 37 . 10/10
I just gotta say that this has been fan-fuckin-TASTIC so far! My first fic I found of yours was Laughing to London, but this has been even more enjoyable. I haven't commented until now, because typing out commentary on all the details I enjoy while on mobile would be a pain, but I did want to say at least one thing:

The Jedi and the Mandalorians suddenly have a LOT more in common! XD
This is a massively better interpretation of how an order of space wizards ,with limited prescience and precog as part of their standard skills, would behave given what’s going on around them. Much better than the newer movies ever really managed.
Oh, I love how wigged out they are that some one emotionally stable and balance who ISN’T tainted by the Temple’s little problem in the basement can resist the dark-side.
Huh, lightsaber pike/staff ataru for Rey it looks like. Of if she uses a dual bladed or dual core saber with a staff body she’s going to be a nasty surprise to anyone she fights.
Shadow Spirit chapter 44 . 9/17
Burn in Hell you shitstain. You don’t forgive people like this. You don’t play nice. You tell the fucker rey to go fuck himself. I’ve blacklisted you as a writer. I can’t stomach your stupidity and forgiveness tripe. It’s bullshit and only gets you betrayed again. You want company and friends? Find new people that havnt already proven to be false. Those don’t get another chance. Billions of others out there to find that might not be such disgusting examples of human feces. Family? Means nothing but sharing some similarities with people. They can be just as sick, just as evil, and just as backstabbing. Even being born of the same womb doesn’t mean they are incapable of betrayal. If anything when family does it, it just hurts worse. Fuck “family” is more important. It’s a brainwashed lie. Fathers raping daughters, mothers abusing sons. If family actually fucking mattered, those things wouldn’t happen. Fuck family! Fuck blood! And fuck forgiving betrayers, EVER!
Romulian chapter 38 . 8/28
downright fking AMAZING! WAY BETTER THAN CANON!
Romulian chapter 26 . 8/28
maul is the real og loverboy omg i love this please let it happen! he deserves happiness!
Romulian chapter 1 . 8/26
what about anakin?
Unslaadahsil chapter 35 . 8/20
okay, this is like the third or fourth time it happened, and it bothers me, so here it goes:
True lightning, as what you have Rey use, moves at the speed of light. It cannot be avoided, not even by force users. With precognitive abilities you might be able to see it coming, but your body will never be fast enough to dodge it.
Great story, but I have to point out that youy Nightsister's Ritual of Conception would result in each generation being only half the size of the previous one. A group needs something like 2.4 children per child bearing mother to sustain itself, depending on how hazardous the environment is.
happy happy chapter 36 . 8/10
Mace "Jinn, you motherfucker." Well played. Well played indeed.
I've only just discovered you. Great find so far!
1,133 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »