Reviews for The Queen Does Not Need to Know
pretty good start.
Forsoothandconquest chapter 1 . 2/4
Where’s Anakin?
Joys chapter 40 . 1/27
Still rereading this story. Love it and the ending. Great work!
Aedwards179 chapter 18 . 12/14/2023
when obi-wan finds out palpatine is a sith lord he's gonna feel great about getting to man-handle him like this
Aedwards179 chapter 4 . 12/13/2023
why make random oc creche-mates when obi-wan has canon friends in the temple, Siri Tachi, Bant, Quinlan vos, possibly luminara
Aedwards179 chapter 1 . 12/13/2023
so Anakin is just gonna be forgotten?
AlexianBlithworth chapter 13 . 3/30/2023
Rey is... well, difficult not to put on Mary Sue status.
There's also a big difference between Mary Sues and Gary Stus which does not come into play here as Aang is simply a person too entrenched in peacefulness, even to the point of danger... and also a 12/13 year-old kid.
I like how you actually toned down most of what makes Rey a Mary Sue, save for her ability to be liked by everyone which... could be explained by the literal voice in the universe singing happily around her.
Right now, Rey is... kinda not even the MC in her own story, I don't think she's telling anyone about the future, but for her mental sake, she should, or at least, she should reflect more on it instead of just "putting it aside".
AlexianBlithworth chapter 5 . 3/29/2023
THIS!
Holy feck how did Ryan or JJ or whoever the feck directed/wrote those movies dared to show us Rey wielding a staff and not give her a way to have a lightsaber staff...
It would certainly fit with the colour of her new lightsaber and she could've even used the Youngling Slayer 3000 and Leia's lightsaber together...
Ah but we all know that those people in charge of the sequels barely watched A New Hope and decided that was all they needed to know from canon...
AlexianBlithworth chapter 3 . 3/29/2023
Really nice chapter, it reminds us of something that is often forgotten when talking about the Prequel Era, Dooku's tragic fall and all that entailed.
Really hope to see more happiness in his future.
SunPho3n1x chapter 40 . 1/24/2023
This has been such a great story! You have a real gift for writing. I very much enjoyed Rey’s journey to the past. Thank you for writing this.
Debra N chapter 40 . 11/7/2022
You have written so many great story moments in act two. I loved your description of how the Jedi left, taking their very temple apart in the process. Maul in the council chamber scolding Jinn for not figuring things out sooner. I especially liked Rey drugging Obi-Wan so Maul and the Mandos could ’collect’ his bounty. Thanks so much for sharing your story with us and helping Rey to finally develop her character’s potential.
Debra N chapter 22 . 10/30/2022
I just wanted to take a moment to let you know how much I have enjoyed the part one of this story. I found the slow changes in Maul believable and I loved his realization the light side of the force could do things (like healing) the dark side could not. Rey’s reaction to Yoda’s punishment of training with the initiates was priceless. I really did not like those nightmare visions old sheev kept sending her. I think they traumatized me almost as much as Rey. I am glad she finally talked to Qui-Gon about them. Loking forward to park two.
Debra N chapter 7 . 10/24/2022
I love what you have done with this story thus far. I always thought Rey’s character possessed so much potential. Yet Daisy and her costars were saddled with weak plots and substandard writing. (As if Luke would ever give up on the galaxy.)
Your version of Rey and her interactions with Qui-Gon and especially Obi-Wan are a delight. Obi-Wan snorting and declaring to Rey, “Force, my life would be so boring without you,” after the force lightening incident had me laughing and snorting too. I’m excited to see where you take this story.
Guest chapter 44 . 8/17/2022
Dear force this was such a disappointing, boring, oh so typical read. Try doing something interesting. Waste.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/3/2022
What kind of bullshit is this? Did Rey suddenly forget she is a time traveler?
1,177 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »