Reviews for The Queen Does Not Need to Know
cameron1812 chapter 42 . 10/18/2020
Wow. Did not expect Anakin to appear like this! Love it!
Marauder no. Five chapter 14 . 10/18/2020
Aww! i wanna hug him and say that it'll all be okay. i really hope you save him. he was never evil, just tortured into insanity.
supernova01 chapter 38 . 10/17/2020
Really enjoying this AU!
Marauder no. Five chapter 7 . 10/17/2020
i'm loving how they play off each other, the teasing and familiarity from yoda through Dooku, Qui-Gon and down to Obi-wan.
and that Rey scienced the Force.
Marauder no. Five chapter 4 . 10/17/2020
Character development is great. Even though it was a slow chapter in regards to action, it wasn't boringly so. i loved your description of meditation. I've never been able to explain it to myself, let alone others but you did it beautifully, I may have to use your example.
MartinDeShade chapter 20 . 10/17/2020
I am pushed out of the story, and just can't get back in. It started off as great story.
Marauder no. Five chapter 3 . 10/17/2020
Aww, you did put him in. I have a soft spot for that old man. Able to step into the dark but also not completely insane.
Marauder no. Five chapter 2 . 10/17/2020
I put off reading this because Rey is not the most, I want to say, 'believable' character. I like how you are rounding her out and giving her an actual personality and justifying her abilities. not just that, but that being powerful has already come with consequences. They should have put more time in the movies into character building and nuances. all we really got was first order bad, Rey good, Kylo's having a tantrum, hey look! Cutie bad boy! Grumpy old man.
I like what you're doing with it all. wondering though if you'll be bringing Anakin into the story. I know you mention the "boy without a father" prophecy. intrigued. I am very intrigued.
And kinda hoping for some Count Dooku teaching Rey to walk both sides of the Force with ease.
MartinDeShade chapter 19 . 10/17/2020
This story has become very annoying. Rey knows she is from the future. This whole line of questioning Palpatine is insane. This whole section with Yoda sending her after him is inconceivable.
Mikazuki Augus1 chapter 1 . 10/16/2020
are you sure you have dyslexia
i have never seen a mispelling
Beloved Daughter chapter 44 . 10/14/2020
Oh. Wow. Talk about a time traveling story with consequences! Love it!
BeepBoopBopDada chapter 44 . 10/14/2020
bruh, I love -no absolutely adore Anakin's perspective. please don't be shy, stay on it. this Anakin. is literally making me fanboy, continue doing Anakin's point of view! it's just gorgeous!
reluctantuser chapter 44 . 10/12/2020
This is definitely not how I was expecting this to go two chapters ago. I had thought Anakin would be a much smoother operator, so to speak. I mean, he's behaving like Sidious 2.0, with all the rage almost breaking out at any given moment.

What honestly might be a bit helpful is a short introduction on what exactly the situation in the galaxy at large is. Nothing grand, just a short bit so we know who the current major parties are. While mentioned, I'm a bit unsure on how the Republic and the Alliance currently view each other, and what the good chancellor is publically doing.
After all the gang is currently flying back to Serreno, and Rey is likely not going to dive into the Mandalorian whatever-troubles in a few months. Maybe a short scene where she teaches younglings. Just an idea.

Not sure where this is going (apart from Mandalore being on fire of course). Thanks for writing though!
Lotu'ika chapter 44 . 10/12/2020
interesting. Most interesting. I wondered where Anakin was during Part I. I thought He might Not exist or without the force. But then... BAM! A wild Senator of Mustafar appears!

Nice choice on your part. Please continueI like your other stories, too. Did you consider a Crossover? That would melt the mind of all time travellers xD
(perhaps aß an Omake/Outtake?)
wadethewolf chapter 44 . 10/12/2020
This story is so riveting thank you so much for writing it.
1,168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »