Reviews for The Queen Does Not Need to Know
SpaceTime1969 chapter 43 . 10/11/2020
Very interesting,
FiresEdenRedRose chapter 43 . 10/11/2020
I like this story or the first one, and the rest of your works (you should update the rest of your works!) but I wonder, whats the point of this story? If Anakin has no one on the same power level, any fights will be uninteresting and ultimately the story will end predictably. Will all the heroes fall and meet a terrible fate? Could you let me know, because I am not interested in a story like that, especially when if that is the case, it's obvious from the start
fallendemon248 chapter 43 . 10/11/2020
Damn anakin is kinda controlling and manipulative I knew he was a with but still this is creepy
PhoenixFireII chapter 43 . 10/11/2020
Oh, how I loved this chapter. I almost, almost, feel bad for Vader. He's trying to cope, but poor socialization skills strike once again. I am most certainly looking forward to seeing the next chapter.

-PhoenixFireII
teruin42 chapter 43 . 10/11/2020
Anakin isn't my favorite character, this incarnation at the least holds my attention. He's well written with complex motivations, I have a feeling that Rey is going to seduce yet another Sith to the Light, or at least the Grey.
dloold87 chapter 43 . 10/11/2020
while I love your story, man I hope you kill Anakin off. He is not Vader, he is still his whiny bitchy woe is me emo kid, not the Sith Lord Vader was. I hate Anakin but love Vader, he just does not have that presence Vader has. Anakin is more like a petulant child who throws a temper tantrum when he does not get what he wants and feels like the galaxy owes him, when he is owed nothing. His suffering was nothing compared to what others go through.
Admanct1 chapter 43 . 10/11/2020
I think the part where you say no one is even a tenth of his level is really overselling him, even with Plageus as a master probably being an infinitely better teacher than Palpy, especially since making him too powerful will likely lead to any combat scenes involving him being either a foregone conclusion or a level of absurdity that it undercuts the tension. But I still enjoyed the chapter and look forward to the rest of the story immensely.
Dadycoool chapter 43 . 10/11/2020
Augh, it hurts so much to see Vader!Anakin. We're getting a character that is almost Anakin, talks like him, has some of his opinions, and even acts like him, but is this dark, twisted version of him. I guess this is what RotS Obi-Wan and Padme saw.
Cant Catch This chapter 42 . 10/11/2020
Loving the Anakin perspective!
TriagePotterfan chapter 42 . 10/11/2020
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I love your stories! I'm so glad to be reading this story. Heck, no, I'm HONOURED to be able to read this! Your characterizations are incredible, accurate, and believable. Despite how different they can be from canon, it's realistic in the changed circumstances you introduce. This is only chapter one, but if the prequel you wrote was anything to go by, this is going to be a most epic journey for everyone!

And my goodness, what a plot you are brewing. Poor Kryze. And poor Padmé and Obi-Wan. I hope they get a happy ending. I do ship Obi-Wan and Padmé (I blame Nauze) but they make a lovely pair. At the end of your last story, when you introduced Anakin, it was such a heart attack! In a good way! In my head I imagined Anakin telling the readers, "Did you forget me?" And grinned in a sinister way. :')

I'm so happy and excited to see how this plays out. No matter what, Apples, please never be disheartened or give up. You have such incredible talent. You take your readers on a visual journey and adventure, through words. There are few people in the world who can do that, and you are one of those few!

I just want you to know that you are an inspiration to me, a benchmark and standard that I aspire to, when it comes to writing. Believe in yourself as I believe in you. You rock!
ghostcrab311 chapter 42 . 10/11/2020
Vader is scum. At least no one is going to be wrecked at how different Anakin is. That would be extremely difficult.

With any luck, Maul will do for them like he did for Palps.
Apperatus chapter 42 . 10/11/2020
Is it weird that this Anikin makes so much more sense to me than canon? Well written, the personality fits like a glove, and the dynamic between the sith is interesting.
Bravo Foxtrot chapter 42 . 10/11/2020
Hullo again! It's been a bit. I must say that this looks promising. Having two Sith that actually respect each other and don't want each other dead is TERRIFYING. Why is Anakin not considering fighting/"learning" from Rey?
Oh no, poor Bo-Katan! But, this presents opportunity: the more subjects Plagueis imbues with the force, the more likely that one will become another Maul: first dark and rebellious, then Grey and independent! Can you imagine a Mandalorian Order? "Weapons are a part of my religion", indeed!
Happy writing, and I hope we see Luke and Leia soon - it must be getting close to their birthday by now!
reluctantuser chapter 42 . 10/11/2020
Hu. Anakin and Plagueis being bros who support each other is... new. But oddly satisfying.

Now I wonder whether Anakin not thinking about targetting Rey is a clue of itself.
Dontreallyknowtb chapter 42 . 10/11/2020
Excellent start to what I’m sure will turn into an excellent sequel to an excellent fic.
1,178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »