Reviews for The Queen Does Not Need to Know
Guest chapter 8 . 8/3/2022
What kind of bullshit is this? Did Rey suddenly forget she is a time traveler?
devildogg237 chapter 29 . 7/30/2022
Still find this kinda meh. It’s out of left field, and really served nothing for the sith. I guess they could have simply lashed out, but never have the sith been able to do that and avoid total detection for long periods of time, especially with a quickly made minion.
x6568tank chapter 24 . 7/25/2022
the fuck
The Dark Sapphire chapter 10 . 7/14/2022
Can't fault Rey's logic. If the dark side is gonna b*tch its problems on her then it deserves a b*tch slap.

This story is a gift that just keeps giving. Endless amounts of wonderful pieces of wisdom, interpretations of the force, connecting ideas, and ways to develop characters. A masterpiece.
The Dark Sapphire chapter 7 . 7/14/2022
One of the best chapters.
The Dark Sapphire chapter 2 . 7/12/2022
I love this story. Re-reading it is just as fun as the first time! You made Rey an amazing character in this. You took her potential from the sequels and polished it.
RevDorothyL chapter 40 . 7/12/2022
Thank you for giving Rey's character a chance to develop and shine! I adored her relationships to her Jedi friends/family as well as her Mandalorian connections, and I especially came to enjoy Maul's character arc in conjunction with hers. Very enjoyable reading!
Guest chapter 44 . 6/27/2022
This is terrible. Just a obi-wan love fest. And obidala is so so boring. No paradox? Yeah sure. Waste of time. So sad the Anakin hate. Really brave as well I mean it is so stunning to hate on one of the most hated star wars characters. Think I am being unfair? Well as this trashed anidala and Anakin I don't think so. If anything I am not being too unkind.
Marauder no. Five chapter 44 . 6/28/2022
I don't get update emails anymore so here i was thinking you'd stopped writing! I had plenty of chapters to binge read and it was amazing! Yours are some of my favourite star wars fan fics. Probably because you have put so much effort into the research.
I agree Disney failed us with the sequals. Best way to watch them is as fanfiction themselves. That way you can overlook any inconsistencies and Mary-Sue Rey.
Keep up the amazing work and i shall go and reread what's already there. Mandos or Kenobi? Guess I'll decide in a minute.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 32 . 6/26/2022
It’s official. Maul is a Tsundere. Lol.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 31 . 6/26/2022
Lol. Seems only Force itself knows Obi Wan! And literally at that! Ha ha!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 27 . 6/26/2022
And so the truth comes out in full! Omg!
ytrf chapter 1 . 5/13/2022
Haven't started reading yet but respect for writing this with dyslexia.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 17 . 5/7/2022
Lol. Always gotta be the rathtars and pirates eh?
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 15 . 5/6/2022
I enjoyed the conversation between Dooku and Rey in this chapter! Well done!
1,178 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »