Reviews for The Queen Does Not Need to Know
TheHatterM chapter 44 . 1/24/2022
I wasn’t sure what to expect from this fic but holy hell was it amazing. You gave Rey an actual personality and it was bright. I didn’t expect some of the pairings AT ALL but the way you wrote them made it work. All it all, this is a masterpiece and I thoroughly enjoyed it!
LoudOpinions chapter 18 . 1/15/2022
Do I think Rey is an idiot for that? Yes. Do I think Palpatine is a bonafide genius? Also yes.
chao-hellsing chapter 44 . 12/30/2021
loved it all!
Ryan Chessman aka Crys chapter 36 . 11/24/2021
Mace. It of course had to be Mace (SLJ) to say that.

I've been thoroughly enjoying this story and intend to continue. I've not reviewed as the story is completed and you've written more since. One thing in case nobody's told you: there seems to be a word-usage error in nearly every chapter.

"fine enough place to be natured in" I'm sure you mean nurtured. I've seen enough of these, yet so few per chapter and otherwise good grammar, that I'm wondering if it's intentional. Just for amusement's value, of course.

Either way, on to continue reading!
DragonReader18 chapter 36 . 11/17/2021
Qui-Gon cleared his throat, "I told you that she was a time traveler, correct?"
Qui-Gon almost smiled as he folded his arms in his sleeves, "No, I must have told you, that seems like too big a thing to simply slip my mind."

Mace closed his eyes and said with real feeling, "Jinn, you motherfucker."

HAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAH I laughed so hard at this and it very accurately sums up Qui-Gon whole attitude!
LittleAngel2292 chapter 3 . 10/14/2021
Great chapter I loved it so much
LittleAngel2292 chapter 2 . 10/14/2021
lol
LittleAngel2292 chapter 1 . 10/13/2021
Awesome I love it but what about anakin?!
Mac-The-Editor chapter 37 . 10/10/2021
I just gotta say that this has been fan-fuckin-TASTIC so far! My first fic I found of yours was Laughing to London, but this has been even more enjoyable. I haven't commented until now, because typing out commentary on all the details I enjoy while on mobile would be a pain, but I did want to say at least one thing:

The Jedi and the Mandalorians suddenly have a LOT more in common! XD
Guest chapter 16 . 9/25/2021
This is a massively better interpretation of how an order of space wizards ,with limited prescience and precog as part of their standard skills, would behave given what’s going on around them. Much better than the newer movies ever really managed.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/24/2021
Oh, I love how wigged out they are that some one emotionally stable and balance who ISN’T tainted by the Temple’s little problem in the basement can resist the dark-side.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/24/2021
Huh, lightsaber pike/staff ataru for Rey it looks like. Of if she uses a dual bladed or dual core saber with a staff body she’s going to be a nasty surprise to anyone she fights.
Shadow Spirit chapter 44 . 9/17/2021
Burn in Hell you shitstain. You don’t forgive people like this. You don’t play nice. You tell the fucker rey to go fuck himself. I’ve blacklisted you as a writer. I can’t stomach your stupidity and forgiveness tripe. It’s bullshit and only gets you betrayed again. You want company and friends? Find new people that havnt already proven to be false. Those don’t get another chance. Billions of others out there to find that might not be such disgusting examples of human feces. Family? Means nothing but sharing some similarities with people. They can be just as sick, just as evil, and just as backstabbing. Even being born of the same womb doesn’t mean they are incapable of betrayal. If anything when family does it, it just hurts worse. Fuck “family” is more important. It’s a brainwashed lie. Fathers raping daughters, mothers abusing sons. If family actually fucking mattered, those things wouldn’t happen. Fuck family! Fuck blood! And fuck forgiving betrayers, EVER!
Romulian chapter 38 . 8/28/2021
downright fking AMAZING! WAY BETTER THAN CANON!
Romulian chapter 26 . 8/28/2021
maul is the real og loverboy omg i love this please let it happen! he deserves happiness!
1,168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »