Reviews for The Queen Does Not Need to Know
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 14 . 5/6/2022
My my! How fascinating!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 10 . 5/5/2022
Insane chapter! Loved it regardless though!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 8 . 5/5/2022
No…poor Rey!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 7 . 5/5/2022
Lol. Only you Rey, only you…
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 5 . 5/5/2022
Amazing! Simply amazing! Loving this!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 3 . 5/4/2022
Awesome!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 2 . 5/3/2022
I’m guessing that Qui Gon is a bit frustrated still mainly due to the Jedi Council’s immovable stubbornness and I’m also assuming because of them questioning (nearly insulting) his views/training methods and as such, his Master, Dooku’s as well?
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 1 . 5/3/2022
My my! Like the direction this is starting on! Although what about young Anakin?
Treedweller88 chapter 1 . 4/28/2022
Okay, I'm absolutely loving this so far! I've read too many angsty and sad Obi-wan and Qui Gon stories, this one feels so much more hopeful and bright. I've only watched the newest Star Wars once, and I don't have a good recollection on how the characters are: but I love how joyful and good you make Rey out to be. Very pleasant!

Oh... And RIP Jar-Jar... I thought their reactions a bit too insensitive but it's mostly understandable...
d.mckinney1014 chapter 1 . 4/20/2022
Noooooooooooo. how could you kill off jar jar binks? sobs hysterically
TheHatterM chapter 44 . 1/24/2022
I wasn’t sure what to expect from this fic but holy hell was it amazing. You gave Rey an actual personality and it was bright. I didn’t expect some of the pairings AT ALL but the way you wrote them made it work. All it all, this is a masterpiece and I thoroughly enjoyed it!
LoudOpinions chapter 18 . 1/15/2022
Do I think Rey is an idiot for that? Yes. Do I think Palpatine is a bonafide genius? Also yes.
chao-hellsing chapter 44 . 12/30/2021
loved it all!
Ryan Chessman aka Crys chapter 36 . 11/24/2021
Mace. It of course had to be Mace (SLJ) to say that.

I've been thoroughly enjoying this story and intend to continue. I've not reviewed as the story is completed and you've written more since. One thing in case nobody's told you: there seems to be a word-usage error in nearly every chapter.

"fine enough place to be natured in" I'm sure you mean nurtured. I've seen enough of these, yet so few per chapter and otherwise good grammar, that I'm wondering if it's intentional. Just for amusement's value, of course.

Either way, on to continue reading!
DragonReader18 chapter 36 . 11/17/2021
Qui-Gon cleared his throat, "I told you that she was a time traveler, correct?"
Qui-Gon almost smiled as he folded his arms in his sleeves, "No, I must have told you, that seems like too big a thing to simply slip my mind."

Mace closed his eyes and said with real feeling, "Jinn, you motherfucker."

HAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAH I laughed so hard at this and it very accurately sums up Qui-Gon whole attitude!
1,178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »