Reviews for The Queen Does Not Need to Know
Automail-gHost chapter 12 . 3/20/2020
God I am so excited to see where we are going on this wild ride! Independent Jedi for the win! Cannot wait for more, I always get so pumped when I see that you have updated!
ghostcrab311 chapter 12 . 3/20/2020
Ha! Let the Republic deal with a few headaches. They have more than earned them. Poor Sifo-Dyas. Poor Maul. Both getting unexpectedly influenced, but only one for the good.

That first part reminds me of the awe I felt with Episode 1 and seeing what Jedi could actually do, physically, for the very first time. I will always remember that feeling: total amazement and shock at seeing fully trained Jedi in action.
shuriken200 chapter 12 . 3/20/2020
Will ray only use both her blades when fighting a single opponent? If I remember correctly when using both blades on a double bladed lightsaber it is worse when fighting against a single blade. But since she should be able to only use a single side when she wants she can learn the best of both worlds! Both single blade styles and double! I hope you have played jedi fallen order game since that game illustrates my point very good.

Thanks for the new chapter BTW. This is awesome as usual! :)
Henri9897 chapter 12 . 3/20/2020
Only one request : don't stop writing.
angelintraining118 chapter 11 . 3/19/2020
Brilliant as always, but I hope that she is playing maul
Nicholas.Diego chapter 11 . 3/18/2020
Thankyou for good story! Could not wait for update
cameron1812 chapter 11 . 3/18/2020
Maul has no idea what he's doing, but the fun part is, neither do the Jedi. Rey is a survivor, jaded, cynical, funny, and in a sense she has survived far more than most Jedi have. I love how you are toying with everyone as to what Rey really is and can be, and love how your characterization of her really draws from the end of the last movie. This is so much fun to read! Thank you!
Ironsct chapter 11 . 3/17/2020
Dear JacobApples,
Every time I finish reading a chapter for this story I am either on the edge of my seat or laughing. For this one I was both! I love the tone of this story and how all the characters interact and progress through it.
Thank you for letting us read your work and I can't wait to read more of it.
Sincerely
John
fallendemon248 chapter 11 . 3/16/2020
I wanna see mace and yodas reaction to this I think it would be hilarious

Love the chapter
PieKnight chapter 11 . 3/16/2020
I can't believe I didn't notice you posting another Rey Star Wars fic. I'm really enjoying the story so far. I like the attitude Rey is taking with this whole time travel thing and just embrace the insanity behind it. She's adorable the way you write her; she's experienced in many ways but still learning in just as many. She's giving the Jedi so many heart attacks and it's hilarious

I wish she ran into the Jedi/Sith from Star Wars the Old Republic it would be a hilarious disaster of epic proportions with both Jedi and Sith trying to figure what the hell was going. That's not to mention the player characters getting involved. Granted the Old Republic is an MMO so Canon changes with every expansion pack so that would be a nightmare in itself.

Nice to see Rey pulling a Starkiller with the whole ship thing It's too bad they can't meet each other whether it's due to Starkiller not being Canon or him not even being born yet

Poor Maul is growing to love-hate her. He can't even murder is poor hate crush when she's right there. He'll probably be terribly confused if he ever gets rid of her. I really hope Rey runs into Asajj Ventriss.

It's funny how she's completely wrecking everyone's plans. She hasn't even told anyone the truth yet and everyone is already jumping to the wrong conclusions, but somehow it's still screwing with Palatine's plans.

Keep up the great work! Your stories are always a joy to read.
WarManGaming chapter 11 . 3/16/2020
Are you sure that's 25 pages?... It seemed pretty short to me. anyways, thanks for the chapter! You never disappoint.

I'm intrigued to see what'll happen with Rey and Maul's friendship. Will she turn him good, or will he turn her bad?...
ghostcrab311 chapter 11 . 3/16/2020
Ahahhahahhhahahhaaahh!

The blasé response when one's life is absurd. It amuses me when Harry does the same thing. Poor Maul. He has no idea what's happening to him. Sidious and Plagueis deserve each other, though. Couple of tools they are.
teruin42 chapter 11 . 3/16/2020
An interesting chapter, I like the slowly evolving friendship of Rey and Maul. Qui-Gon and Dooku are always fun to see.
Guest Isa chapter 11 . 3/16/2020
This chapter was a true treat. I didn't mean to harangue you regarding Plagueis, but he is worth it. Plus the OCD-perfectionist part of my head prodding me and asking 'where's Plagueis?' can finally shut up.

Moving on, Sidious' reputation being sullied by Rey's connection to him and then proceeded to be smacked around by Plagueis. How awful, how utterly DELIGHTFUL. :D A treat indeed. I'm still cracking up.

Maul and Rey. Hah. I'm interested to see where you go with Maul; I don't think you're building all this up to just kill him off.

Question, Vitiate was a Pureblood Sith, or was the misinformation intentional to demonstrate sometimes history can be wrong?

I'm excited to see where you go from here.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/16/2020
I love your story, but I hope that you are not writing her as a sith
1,178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 .. Last Next »