Reviews for The Queen Does Not Need to Know
lucel18 chapter 7 . 6/6/2021
OMG! They all must be thinking Rey is just adorable and must be protected at all costs. She is so precious! Thank you!
lucel18 chapter 6 . 6/6/2021
I'm immensely entertained by all of this, especially Rey talking to the those Jedi. Thank you!
lucel18 chapter 5 . 6/6/2021
Gah, i love this! This bond these three have. It's awesome!
lucel18 chapter 2 . 6/6/2021
LOL! love this chapter too! Thank you!
lucel18 chapter 1 . 6/6/2021
Oooh, I love so far! Thank you!
Virodeil chapter 44 . 5/25/2021
You wrote about the Jedi better than Disney... though it might've been seen as an insult - I don't mean any. TBH I find I sympathise much more with the separatists than the Republicans or the Jedi in the prequels, and I haven't seen the sequels - don't plan to. I didn't say anything in this story before because I was being cautious. Rey's character interested me, at first, in canon, partly because we share names, but reviews made her out to be two-dimensioned obligatory female protagonist, and I kind of lost the interest, then... This Rey is relatable and not a Mary Sue or an obligatory anything, though. And you put lots of Mandos in the latter part of the story - I love them! I got inspired by what I glimpsed of Travis' novels on Wookieepedia, and even wrote a crossover fanfic surrounding Mandos long before any film about Mandalorians was aired, and you have revived my love of them - thank you!
I should've been working, TBH, but I neglected it to read the rest of this story. Stories rarely do that to me... This is a rare gem. Thank you for writing and posting it till its completion. :)
Rey
Llyrica chapter 7 . 5/15/2021
I love Rey so much in this fic XD
Thank you for writing and sharing!
maximusrexmundi chapter 22 . 4/25/2021
Can't wait for Maul to meet the trio in full lol
maximusrexmundi chapter 13 . 4/23/2021
Literally too into this to stop reading at 1am. Hellz to the yeah mando staff!
maximusrexmundi chapter 10 . 4/23/2021
I wonder how this affected Palps, I kinda got the impression he was utilizing the Sith ghosts for power and knowledge. With them exorcised, for lack of a better word, will he have to slow down and replan?
maximusrexmundi chapter 7 . 4/23/2021
Is it weird I'm totally fine with Rey being broken strong here but was annoyed in the movies?
maximusrexmundi chapter 1 . 4/23/2021
I never knew I needed something like this in my life! So fun!
WrathofAjax chapter 36 . 4/17/2021
to be honest I'm surprised you held out so long, not having Sam L Jackson saying his signature catchphrase. especially with all the memes earlier
JohnDouglas4274 chapter 36 . 3/26/2021
Muahahaha! I too read that last bit of dialog in Sam L. Jackson's voice.
Zolkrath chapter 43 . 3/26/2021
not to say that if there was a story with your drafts wouldn't be good or interesting, I just wish it wasn't a cliffhanger and that you broke my inner romantic heart at obi-wan and padme. Tbh never like Anakin much anyways, in the clone wars cartoon show he's great shows a much better caricature of him! but in the movies I don't like him LOOL anyways thanks for the story!
1,178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »