Reviews for The Queen Does Not Need to Know
WiseSilver chapter 4 . 2/25/2020
Alright. Like this store far better then the previous Star Wars story you put out. Feels far more organic and thought out. I’m looking forward to seeing more.
teruin42 chapter 4 . 2/25/2020
Good chapter, character development is as fun to read as action.
WarManGaming chapter 4 . 2/25/2020
On the part about the chapters being longer then expected, I'm pretty sure (not 100%) that most of us would rather a long chapter and story, then a quick one that ends to fast. I liked this chapter even though there wasn't much to it, and it being long is a plus, because the most annoying thing ever, is a short FanFic chapter. And as always... Keep up the good work!
edboy4926 chapter 4 . 2/25/2020
Good chapter.
PhoenixFireII chapter 4 . 2/25/2020
Wonderful chapter! Much looking froward to the next one. You’ve set up the beginning of their training quite nicely. And I love the interaction between Obi-Wan, his friends, and Rey.

-PhoenixFireII
SkyRider123 chapter 3 . 2/25/2020
The butterflies in this story are so god damn interesting :)
Guest chapter 3 . 2/24/2020
Loved the story and how Rey has found home amongst the Jedi, you should feel proud of what you written
Guest chapter 3 . 2/22/2020
This is great
ossifrage chapter 3 . 2/24/2020
Dooku drawn from the dark towards the light? Will _all_ the shadows wither and die in the pure rays of Rey? Is this the end of balance? Staying tuned...
SvenTheDecoy chapter 3 . 2/23/2020
and you're right, tauntaun is a fun word
SvenTheDecoy chapter 3 . 2/23/2020
Dooku! Dooku! Dooku! the emperor didn't deserve someone as badass as him. I would love to find a Dooku trains Anakin story. is Rey going to swear the pre Ruusan code?
ghostcrab311 chapter 3 . 2/23/2020
Well. This is an interesting beginning. Shout out to Ruth Spaulding redeeming Dooku. I look forward to seeing how (and if) you do that here. Disclaimer - I have never watched episode 7, 8, or 9, and I almost certainly never will. That being said, Rey's Mary Sue-ness could serve in the same way as Little Lord Fauntleroy, simply as a plot device to change how the main characters think. On the other hand, you could do away with the Mary Sue nature altogether and make her actually interesting. ;) Since I won't watch the trilogy, she is really just a name to me, and little else.
Duellist chapter 3 . 2/23/2020
Are you going to redeem Dooku as well? How very interesting.
cameron1812 chapter 3 . 2/23/2020
An entire herd of happy hungry tauntauns is barrelling towards you. They want treats and cuddles. Wow. There is so much to unpack here but the meeting between Dooku and Sifo-Diyas... Hello happy star wars dreamsLove it! Would be very interesting to see Palpatine's reaction and some more insight into how Dooku might have once been falling towards Palpatine and how his re-connection with Qui-gon and now Rey is changing things.

As always, brilliant! Any ships on the horizon? Rey/Padme? Rey/Obi-Wan? Rey/OC? (for some reason Rey with Qui-gon or Dooku just makes me shudder)...

Thank you!
cameron1812 chapter 2 . 2/23/2020
Oh my goodness this chapter... Rey's inner monologue before the council meeting, the meeting itself, Mace Windu and Plo Koon playing their roles to the hilt! And I absolutely love your inner monologue of Kenobi. This is so much fun (leaps for joy and giggles) to read! Thank you!
1,178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 66 73 74 75 76 77 78 .. Last Next »