Reviews for The Queen Does Not Need to Know
Watcher123 chapter 3 . 2/22/2020
Talk about a butterfly effect. The way you showed Dooku’s slow drift to the dark side being arrested by first his fear that Qui-Gon was dead only to realise where his feelings were leading him to when he learned his old student was still alive. I especially liked how he realized something was wrong with him when he didn’t want Qui-Gon to go down the same path as the one he was on.

It should be fun to see the reaction of a certain senator from Naboo to his plans being derailed. I am curious though is Anakin still out there undercover?

Thanks for sharing
teruin42 chapter 3 . 2/22/2020
At first I thought it was going to be a filler, world building chapter, but your exploration of Dooku and Sifo Dias was fascinating on its own. I look forward to seeing how these two wind up interacting with the original three.
angelintraining118 chapter 3 . 2/22/2020
Excellent chapter, love the protective qui gon
fermontie chapter 3 . 2/22/2020
excited for this change! it must have been such a shock for qui gon what with dooku checking on him not once but thrice! looking forward to the next update, thanks!
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 2/22/2020
Well the ripples are expanding evermore now, and with Dooku moving back from the precipice, what migh this mean for all of Palapatines future plans, as well as what it might mean for Reys own future?

Can’t wait to read more
WarManGaming chapter 3 . 2/22/2020
Another chapter already?! You’re the best. Keep it up!
Richard Lovelace chapter 3 . 2/22/2020
Oof. So good. Thank you and may the force be with you.
edboy4926 chapter 3 . 2/22/2020
Awesome chapter.
WarManGaming chapter 2 . 2/22/2020
Here I am again, reading this awesome story! You sure know how to make a good one, that's for sure. There was 3 or 4 missing/wrong words, but not enough to matter. Keep it up, this is going great.
Richard Lovelace chapter 2 . 2/22/2020
Thank you and may the force be with you as well.
Ironsct chapter 2 . 2/22/2020
Dear JacobApples,
I just finished reading what you have posted so far and I loved every minute of it. Rey pre-skywalker vs the Grand Plan... I almost hope when Sidious learns about having a granddaughter he does a spit take at some important meeting. The only question I have is, will Skywalker make an appearance? OH! What if instead of getting picked up by the Jedi, he gets picked up by a Mandelorian and trained by them due to Rey taking his place.
It was just a thought.
Either way, thank you for letting us read your work and I can't wait to read more of it.
Sincerely
John
PS, have you considered Rey getting a light pike instead of a light saber? Also, Rey used blasters in the movies, so I wonder if Rey will think the light saber only policy of the Jedi as...silly and keep a blaster handy. It would be funny just seeing her argue with any of the Jedi about their silly handicap.
angelintraining118 chapter 2 . 2/21/2020
Brilliant chapter, thank you for taking the time to write it, love the line about qui Gon being infuriated with the council still at the end,and are you considering a pairing in this story
ossifrage chapter 2 . 2/21/2020
Sidious and Maul are going to need huge power-ups to keep up with these folks.
edboy4926 chapter 2 . 2/21/2020
Awesome chapter.
Question, regarding teaching Rey, did it ever occur to Qui-Gon that maybe sending her to one of the other Jedi sects might have been possible if she was rejected? Like the Green Jedi.
Araytigre chapter 2 . 2/21/2020
Most excellent! Naturally the Council was sceptical about Rey, but when they met her, they all pretty much did a 180, they initially had reservations, rightly so, but after "The Test" it was a consensus that she be trained. Glad that Obi-Wan will stay on to help Qui-Gon with Rey. I agree with Yoda, it is one thing to train someone from a young age, but quite another to start when they are already an adult. It will be interesting to see Darth Maul's report to Palpatine. Thank You. TTFN
1,178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 .. Last Next »