Reviews for The Queen Does Not Need to Know
Richard Lovelace chapter 1 . 2/19/2020
Awesome fic. Love it. Curious to see if Ray gets a sentinel saber like in the last movie. Thank you.
WarManGaming chapter 1 . 2/19/2020
You have to keep this going, it's Amazing! I'm not sure what you should do next, but just keep it going and I'll be happy.
BlueJae3 chapter 1 . 2/19/2020
All I can think after reading this first chapter is 'more? Please, please more?'. I have to say that im really looking forward to reading where you will take this story.
drakonpie250 chapter 1 . 2/19/2020
I would love more.
Thunderstrike16 chapter 1 . 2/19/2020
Hey man, this was pretty good start. I also didn't see any errors or mistakes. Keep it up.
Talzin chapter 1 . 2/19/2020
Nothing against your other Star Wars story; but, this prompt feels much more interesting. Certainly have a bit of a weakness for a character being sent back in time to have a revised impact on events and it tends to be a good twist where the character actually lacks any real knowledge to guide events. Easily eliminates that ethical quicksand of how much or little should they do and tidily sidesteps some of the rather dark questioning of who is worth saving.

Plus, this setup so far feels likely to see Jinn surviving which is always a good thing as he really suits what I felt a Jedi would be like before the prequels turned them into monks with twisted morals.

Characters feel rather true to themselves so far with Rey being a nice mold-able bit of clay in her mirror to Luke from AnH if clearly a bit more mature from lacking an Aunt and Uncle to guide her. Depending how far you take this even a small impact could result in massive ripples and changes to how the Sith's plan ends up venturing far from their original intent.
SvenTheDecoy chapter 1 . 2/19/2020
I feel like I should just c&p the beginning of every I've given one of your stories, cuz they always start with a version of "I love this!" followed by groveling for more. would love to see Dooku involved, he's a fave of mine. imagine a Rey trained by all 3. then, if you're the emperor, crap yourself and have an aneurysm.
DasFalle chapter 1 . 2/19/2020
oooh interesting waiting for more goodies with a baited breath. no criticism and no obvious spelling errors. love it
Azure Lightning Emerald Cloud chapter 1 . 2/19/2020
op as fuck rey prancing around in the past is going to be so fun! I can't wait to see where you take this!
Dadycoool chapter 1 . 2/19/2020
Another Time Travel AU. I am both intrigued and entertained. I like Rey's take on the Force. "How big is it?" is an interesting question, but when she's only seen small-scale things and needs to try something "too big", it's a relevant question. When you start thinking anything's possible, things get a lot less challenging.
marlastiano chapter 1 . 2/19/2020
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 2/19/2020
Awesome intro.
Looking forward to more.

Question, did Rey's arrival and/or Force usage was felt by Sidious' Master? At this point he is still alive.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2020