Reviews for It Takes a Village
29Pieces chapter 8 . 5/24
I love camping but THIS is not the way to do it! O.o yikes yikes yikes. Though I suppose if a camping trip was going to go bad, it WOULD be THEIR camping trip, but I can think of no one I'd rather risk that peril with, haha. I hope Elnor and Soji get a better experience sometime down the road! :D
pallysAramisRios chapter 8 . 4/29
OMGGG that was freaking scarry! I was thinking the scary guy would show up not scarry beasts! Poor Rios gets hurt! Glad Elnor was able to kill them.. hahah think Cris has had his fill of camping
SnidgetHex chapter 8 . 4/29
I have the greatest love for all these chapters!
29Pieces chapter 7 . 11/16/2020
Ahhhh beware the space junk. I remember this SG 1 episode and you did it total justice! Poor Soji, of course she would be curious and want to inspect this closer. And, well, they did save Rios in the end... heh...
I love these little adventures and getting to see the crew come together and grow into a family n_n
SnidgetHex chapter 7 . 11/14/2020
Wauw, what a rollercoaster!
pallysAramisRios chapter 7 . 11/11/2020
Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that was freaking scary as hell and poor Rios empaled (had to giggle at Emil like its an everyday accurance) glad Soji could understand it and help it (yeah it was maddening site was down for so long)
Undertheoaktrees chapter 7 . 11/10/2020
Good story! I am beginning to get into Picard and this Universe, but of course Rios is my favourite character.
JewelsK chapter 7 . 11/10/2020
Wumptober was fun, but I'm really glad you are back doing stories just a little bit longer. This collection is great, and the latest edition is excellent! Thanks
pallysAramisRios chapter 6 . 11/9/2020
Sorry late in reading was on vaction and finally got back to NC and work wss jamming me up and jet leg.. Whoaaa this one was scary as hell!
29Pieces chapter 5 . 4/11/2020
I'm so fricking invested in these characters! XD I like her already, too. I think I'm going to enjoy this show. Aww protective Rios but clearly also protective Soji :) Rios had a lot of wise things to say here... I enjoyed it immensely!
RadioShack84 chapter 5 . 4/8/2020
I am absolutely loving these - all of them! You're very spot-on with all of the characters. I hope there are more chapters to come. Thanks for sharing! :)
Lisa Raynow chapter 5 . 4/4/2020
Excellent! Enjoying the stories in these isolated times! Keep up the great works!
29Pieces chapter 4 . 4/4/2020
"Choose to live."
*sees Rios all busted up*
"No actually choose to die. Please."

XD XD So protective of her Rios! I love. This is still reminding me of Firefly! And oooo more characters I don't know yet, but I already like them. And hey look, Picard! So unfair of them to cast Santiago to steal the show (though I'm hardly complaining about that! XD Very excellent whump!
SnidgetHex chapter 5 . 4/4/2020
Oooh I loved the 'Now you tell me'. I could just hear Rios saying it! And the part about her being three years old and thus too young to be smoking (also because it's bad for your health, but still) is also a genius bit! And I do like reading Rios whump, so yeah, this chapter is awesome (as are you for providing us with stories in these times)
ComtesseAlanna chapter 5 . 4/4/2020
The idea is so good. I love it that rios takes her under his wing and the cigar-discussion ist great, funny with seriousness as well.
Emil always pops up with his catchphrase and never can end his sentence always makes me smile.
I would love to see some Emmet (getting a lecture from Mr Hospitality about manners).
You don't have to worry, i love all the whump you write, especially when it includes Ara... Ahm Rios of course ;)
Stay healthy and thank you for the entertainment from your stories!