Reviews for It Takes a Village
29Pieces chapter 4 . 4/4/2020
"Choose to live."
*sees Rios all busted up*
"No actually choose to die. Please."

XD XD So protective of her Rios! I love. This is still reminding me of Firefly! And oooo more characters I don't know yet, but I already like them. And hey look, Picard! So unfair of them to cast Santiago to steal the show (though I'm hardly complaining about that! XD Very excellent whump!
SnidgetHex chapter 5 . 4/4/2020
Oooh I loved the 'Now you tell me'. I could just hear Rios saying it! And the part about her being three years old and thus too young to be smoking (also because it's bad for your health, but still) is also a genius bit! And I do like reading Rios whump, so yeah, this chapter is awesome (as are you for providing us with stories in these times)
ComtesseAlanna chapter 5 . 4/4/2020
The idea is so good. I love it that rios takes her under his wing and the cigar-discussion ist great, funny with seriousness as well.
Emil always pops up with his catchphrase and never can end his sentence always makes me smile.
I would love to see some Emmet (getting a lecture from Mr Hospitality about manners).
You don't have to worry, i love all the whump you write, especially when it includes Ara... Ahm Rios of course ;)
Stay healthy and thank you for the entertainment from your stories!
LornaWinters chapter 5 . 4/3/2020
Loved how she wanted to try the cigar and he's like, "No hija, you're only three years old." And how he's there to support Agnes but he's not into "their special language." Really love the way you write Rios!
pallysAramisRios chapter 5 . 4/3/2020
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good love how Rios is taking her under his wing and he does his best to help see killing isent always the best way and you know ai love seeing Emil pop up! now we need Emmet pretttttttttttttttttttttttttttttty please .. So love your fics!
LornaWinters chapter 4 . 4/3/2020
Aaawww! Love how the gang banded together to save him!
LornaWinters chapter 3 . 4/3/2020
Ha ha, the holograms united and took away the proverbial keys! Love it! :-)
Lisa Raynow chapter 4 . 4/2/2020
Love all your stories! Great writing with friendship, excitment, and closeness of the crew working as one to rescue Rios! Looking forward to reading more!
pallysAramisRios chapter 4 . 4/2/2020
Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Poor Rios getting grabbed like that .. Raffi and 7 plotting his rescue with Soji and Elnor was soo awesome Elnor thinking they would pick Cris's bones (he's so child like i love him) What a fight insusded and Cris hurt glad they got him back to La Sirena Picard not happy how everyone took off.. Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss Emil was activated!
SnidgetHex chapter 4 . 4/2/2020
Oooh the friendship in this chapter is soo tangible! Love it!
ComtesseAlanna chapter 4 . 4/1/2020
Oh so loved that. The groupdynamic of the newfound crew is amazing, so well written :) and raffi in protective mode was just awesome.
Evanescently chapter 3 . 3/27/2020
I love the simplicity of how this is written. You are careful but deliberate choosing descriptors to explain how people are doing things in between the dialogue, and it all flows marvelously. Gorgeous writing. Keep going!
Jmp chapter 3 . 3/13/2020
Just found this and already love it. The Holograms are great and of course everybody, including Rios, needs someone to care. Thanks ,looking forward to reading more.
ComtesseAlanna chapter 3 . 3/12/2020
I love your story (all your stories) . It's so well written, just makes me smile abd feel good (like an embrace from a good friend). Thank you!
I started to look Star Trek Picard only to admire Cabrera (i just miss the musketeers) and i was so positively surprised that i really enjoy watching it, but of course mainly because i love rios and his holograms. Than I found your lovely stories and love it even more to watch now.
Just finished episode 8 and i had to reread this story.
One more holo to join the crew looking after rios :)
29Pieces chapter 3 . 2/28/2020
I love love love the idea of all these holograms closing ranks around Rios to take care of him! n_n I still have no idea who any of these people/holograms are but there's something so tender about it (I mean, not Rios, he doesn't seem very "tender" hahaha!) and it makes me all happy and warm inside! :)
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »