Reviews for Finding Lucidity
FrozenInTheMoment chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
what? that's the end? "no fish" ? ... no... you can't do that... i just had my (un)ending yesterday! i need my ending! ... my nice ending! ... give me ending, please!

ok, now i'm gonna be late for my collage and it's all your fault!
jmcqk6 chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
Hey - this is a great story! It has a great plot, which was described excellently through your writing style.
shipper-swabbie chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
cool story, but I would have liked to Know what exactly she said. we, ot here in Canada can be alittle clueless!ha ha!
saint moro chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
that was a very good story, but im feeling very melancholy :(
*sigh*... do you think they'll ever get together on the show?
write on.
Maria chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
Aw, so cute! Do another chapter, please for all us shippers! I want to know what happens next - tell us :)
Alys chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
Wonderful story...One of your best so far!
Glinda chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
Oh, oh, oh you...! *throws empty sandwich box the screen* See you...great story I have to say...but! Do you *have* to do that? Build up to the climax and not give us resolution! Of course if there's gonna be more of this then you're completely forgiven cos anticipation is great but really...! :) ARgh! :)
dietcokechic chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
Yeah! I liked that very much! Although i haven't the foggiest idea what a 'settee' is. Bet Jack wouldn't either *g*

Nicely done Lu. You're inspiring me to hurry up and finish my Imbroglio tale so i can go back to my shippy ways!