Reviews for Hand Holding, Damnation of a Bloodline, and Other Splendid Pastimes
Guest chapter 9 . 6/2/2020
Please update this story soon
ThelittleKing chapter 9 . 6/1/2020
I've been binge reading Sasuke centric fics and this is the first time I've seen him travel back in time this far. Thanks for writing this
Trickster79 chapter 9 . 5/31/2020
Hahahahahaha, I love the idea of housewife!Sasuke and super warrior!Naruto becoming the first founders of Konoha. And later on, history books will always comment on how the Uchiha's are drawn like moth to flame towards strong females, which in turn will make fangirls decrease in favour of badass kunoichi's looking to marry inside the Uchiha clan. XD
Taurus Iron-Heart chapter 9 . 5/23/2020
Eu realmente amei!
Quando comecei a ler não estava esperando muita coisa dela, mas estou completamente surpreendida.
Essa fic quase me fez chorar de rir.
Meus sinceros parabéns.
E continue quando puder.
immortalblossom chapter 9 . 5/8/2020
This is such an amazing and funny story! Thank you!
werd me chapter 9 . 5/5/2020
Great Writing!
sousie chapter 9 . 5/4/2020
amazing story
please update again
lara5170 chapter 9 . 5/3/2020
I am really enjoying reading this and it is a very funny read. I have reread it a few times already. I'm looking forward to reading more. I'm curious about whether Naruto and Sasuke are living together and if there has been any developments in their relationship. I'm also curious if they have heard from the Damiyo of Fire Country. Has he contacted them about the Shinobi village they started in his country or if they already have his support and if they are going to get his funding. I think that might be important for the story. I wonder how the Damiyo feels about the Senju and Uchiha warring in his country or if he is just glad to have the 2 strongest ninja families call his country home.
FelixNeko chapter 9 . 5/3/2020
Wow, this story is Awesome! Sasuke and Naruto and adorable and reading their antics is hilarious. Looking forwards to more.
sharingankakashi007 chapter 9 . 5/3/2020
Go Hashi
And aww Sasuke Is becoming a softy deep deep inside
And Tobirama deserves that a lil bit
This is hilarious , sweet and brilliant
belladu57 chapter 9 . 5/2/2020
Very good
crazyKate92 chapter 9 . 4/30/2020
Great chapter! I look forward to reading more!
crazyKate92 chapter 2 . 4/30/2020
I love this so much! Hehehe
Marionette-Hime chapter 9 . 4/30/2020
Haha! I can totally see this happening. Naruto and Sasuke just barrel into the past and completly shock everyone with their powers of awesomeness. Great Story! :)
Anykla chapter 9 . 4/25/2020
I love this story and I'm looking forward for next update
631 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »