Reviews for Hand Holding, Damnation of a Bloodline, and Other Splendid Pastimes
Mentari Jingga chapter 9 . 4/21/2020
"Free trial on raising children" he said.
"Maximum influence with none on the bloodline attachment" he said.
LMAO! SASUKE! And he even dared to wink at the child HAHAHA. Thank you for updating. I hope you and your family are healthy.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 9 . 4/21/2020
Great chapter, I can't wait to see more.
KayEmWhy chapter 9 . 4/21/2020
Ho boy, Hashirama is getting tired of your bullshit.
LetTheWorldHonorTheFallen chapter 9 . 4/21/2020
They're so confused...
Sage Rikudo chapter 9 . 4/21/2020
so good. The only complaint I have is that is too short.

hope to see this updated soon.
keep up the good work.
Espeon35 chapter 9 . 4/21/2020
This chapter makes me think 'it's time cut the clans head off for Hashirama and Madara to be head of the clans and maybe the elders too for good measureBecause damn Hashirama has the best idea to just join the god damn village Naruto and Sasuke made. And if Madara is on the same thought process than his clan can come along tookicking and screaming. Naruto for sure will be delighted.
Madam3Mayh3m chapter 9 . 4/21/2020
This story is just sooo damn good !
osterreicher97 chapter 9 . 4/21/2020
Lol, get trolled Senjus.
wildtrance chapter 9 . 4/21/2020
Snickers
This is fun. Sasuke causing chaos for the Senju.
Valen Goncalvez chapter 9 . 4/21/2020
It was a good chapter, I will look forward to the next update!
akire26 chapter 9 . 4/21/2020
Everything about these HP/Naruto crossover stories are life! Love them!
Ahfucjcb chapter 9 . 4/21/2020
Love this story, I absolutely love how Saskue enjoys needlessly antagonizing the second two just for GE fun of it. I honestly expected that at the end hey we’re going to find a note in tobirama’s room saying he stole his noodles because He was asked to pick some up after his “stroll through the senju compound to find his misplaced sword”. Like just to add a bit more of craziness to the whole thing and make it seem that he honestly didn’t even consider that they weren’t just holding it for him or something because it was so easy to walk in and grab that they had to have been holding it for him or something. Lol but that’s just me, either way I can’t stress enough how much I love this, especially how naruto just acts like it’s obvious he should get his sword back and makes it clear she truly doesn’t consider it even something to constitute a “good luck” or a “be safe” for since to them it is quite litterally the same as going to say hi to the next door neighbors.
Fiobri chapter 9 . 4/21/2020
I can't favorite or follow this again so comment is my only option of doing it again. This is too much fun! I love it!
ELinkA chapter 9 . 4/21/2020
Thank you!
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 9 . 4/21/2020
Oh many, Sasuke is such a troll! Running rough shod over the Senju just to get his sword back, and fuck with Tobirama! XD Also, I love the fact that he was genuinely just making sure the kid was ok, because, as the Senju are currently unaware, if Sasuke actually hurt a kid she'd either kill him or, in his mind, worse, leave/banish him. I seriously love this!
631 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »