Reviews for Hand Holding, Damnation of a Bloodline, and Other Splendid Pastimes
Coolness121 chapter 11 . 2/1/2021
I’m just waiting for the Uzumaki clan meet and greet. That’s sure to be fun
PenguinOtaku chapter 11 . 2/1/2021
The oozing cuteness brightens my day. Thanks for continuing this!
twixxy-dee chapter 11 . 1/26/2021
Still loving this fic. Stay safe and well.
wolfviking chapter 11 . 1/26/2021
good more please
Mymine chapter 11 . 1/22/2021
Reading about a domestic, freely showing affection and overly jealous Sasuke is precious.
The BAMF is just the cherry on top :)
im.on.firee chapter 11 . 1/21/2021
i stumbled upon your stories a month back or so and I flew through so many of them so quick! they're so warming to my heart so yay! I'm glad to see u remembered this story existed heheh. can't wait for the final few chapters! or chapter (?) lol.
Landydou chapter 11 . 1/19/2021
Just love this story! Can’t wait for the next chapter! :D
Phoenix chapter 11 . 1/15/2021
Oh my gosh this is awesome. Thank you for updating this. This story is so awesome. I can't wait until you're able to write and post another chapter. And I hope you're doing well.
NothingNooneZero chapter 11 . 1/17/2021
I don't have the words to properly convey just how brilliant of a writer you are. Seriously. I've been reading literally everything you've posted and not once have I been disappointed. Thank you for uploading and sharing these stories!
CallmeCrazylol chapter 11 . 1/17/2021
Sasuke: One's loud and the other's a sore loser
Naruto: Just like us!
Me: Did Naruto just call Sasuke a sore loser?
higurashirose chapter 11 . 1/17/2021
omg i love these and cuddly Sasuke is adorable
eyboT chapter 1 . 1/17/2021
This is too good
Uncertain Shifter chapter 11 . 1/16/2021
Love it, LOVE it, LOVE IT!
yesshe-257378 chapter 11 . 1/16/2021
I absolutely adore the way you portray the two protagonists in this story! Their love is so easy and fun it beautiful to read! Thank you so much for sharing your work with the world it’s been an absolute joy to read!
realfan16 chapter 11 . 1/15/2021
really Nice but sadly incomplete but I can see where this was going. sasuke was well written too.
631 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »