Reviews for Friends Forever
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
I hope Kagome breaks the spell !
Even if I don't like her future friends that much they are still friends and it's sad when you part with friends
Zabby Perno chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
You need to update. It makes me sad to see a story this great go to waste like this.

Thanks,

IKSMF
Zabby Perno chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
I cried and enjoyed it very much.

I was a freshman this year, but I made some really great senior friends. One of them, (lets call him K.R.) K.R. and I had worked together on Youth and Government, Mock Trial, Self Defense. I would get depressed, but he would always find a way to cheer me up, whether it be a kiss on the cheek or just a shoulder to cry on.

They played the song 'We Will Still Be Friends Forever' at graduation. We were both crying our eyes out. He gave me a kiss on the forehead, and we said good-bye for the last time. It made me think of Hojo saying good-bye to Kagome.

Yes, I said all that for a reason.

Kagome still has InuYasha, Sango, Miroku, Shippo, Kirara, and Kaede, and I had no one...

Sorry. Rambling.

Anyway. This was an excellent piece of work.

IKSMF
Evil Duck Lordess and Goat chapter 2 . 1/29/2008
this is a very good story. As for the ending question, how about you write an ending that fits? It doesn't matter if it's sad, or happy, just one that fits. :)
KatsMeowRose chapter 2 . 8/16/2007
i feel like such an idiot. i didn't notice the second chapter there. i do hope she can break the spell and be with her friends at least for one day. ttyl.
KatsMeowRose chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
this was great. it was sad but also really good. it reminds us that nomatter wehre we go or come from we will always have our friends. i actually had to stop half way through and write an e-mali to a friend i had almost forgotten. anyway great story.
MyInnerWeirdo chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
Cool! I loved it! And one more thing... I want a happy ending!
Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 2 . 12/13/2006
no! evil cliffie! please update soon!

please!

Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
KAWAI!

this is so sad!

i almost cried!

favs!

Clysta chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Oh my gosh! My throat is sore from holding back tears. I saw myself in Kagome's position, and even though I haven't graduated yet, I know that's how I'm going to feel. Your writing is real, emotional, and talented. I am now a fan of yours.
Story Weaver1 chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
Another very well done chapter. It's unusual to find a story where Kagome's friends get such a big role. I'm glad I read this
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Now that was downright depressing. A story has to be very well written evoke emotional responses from the reader. Good job on that.
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 2 . 6/3/2006
omg that was awesome... please let her get through... not to much angst if necessary and remember all the changes of the decade including styles in clothing and stuff. That way she'll be happy to go home to Inu, away from the craziness. I know it will be great cuz you are an awesome writer!
iolar abu chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
aw...*bawls at the top of her lungs* this really made me think about what will happen to my friends once i graduate from high-school...*tears in her eyes* I really liked it though!
Ms. Kasablanca chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
For my grade 8 graduation we all sang that song at the end. we all had teary eyes by the end. i did because my best friend since Jk, was going to another highschool, and a new friend i made that year was going to another highschool too. whenever i here that song i get teary eyed rembering all the good times i had during grade 8. thganx for reminding me.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »