Reviews for Harry Potter and the Dream Come True
Tristan chapter 49 . 4/16
Orange!
Primroseswan chapter 41 . 4/7
Nooooooooo! Tristan how could you? He is of royal blood.
Ciel Moony chapter 49 . 2/23
Nice!
Great
Banner chapter 49 . 1/6
I just found this story, and I spent the entire day reading it straight through. It's been hysterical - and fascinating. I like this Harry, James, and Sirius. They're smart and interesting.
raymond101.qu chapter 49 . 12/24/2013
will this be continued?
Anon chapter 49 . 12/20/2013
I just read your entire story, and I can say - it was freaking FANTASTIC! You should definitely be a writer. Your stories are just so awesome!

I know you haven't updated this story for a long time and probably have just stopped, but please continue this story! You'd better not stop HERE!
MALFOYISAGIT chapter 31 . 10/24/2013
Omigod. Dumbledore talking like one of us hipsters in 2013!
Iamobsessedwithhp chapter 12 . 10/19/2013
BEST STORY EVER! It's so long and brilliant, and I LOVE long and brilliant storieas! Your the best!
Mione Darcy chapter 41 . 9/15/2013
NOOOOOO! Not Tristan! I think I was just about starting to understand a tiny bit of his speach, and now he's gone!
Mione Darcy chapter 31 . 9/15/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Much anger I sense in you... Waz up dawg!
CaraCersei chapter 49 . 5/2/2013
Live this story- it's amazing! Please update!
Sabriel Orion chapter 31 . 4/23/2013
Lmao! Loving the story so far.

Ok, Ron talking like Yoda was awesome, but the best part of the whole chapter was Dumbledore talking the way her did. XD
Guest chapter 33 . 4/22/2013
not your best chapter. I have been fairly much enjoying this so far but... invisibility cloak to peter and telling him to run... not for instance telling him to go somewhere specific.. like for instance the castle? or the shack or somewhere near remus's house...Trust is one thing but he knows the rat can get into hogwarts and it's like yards away.

likewise the 'fight' although clearly deliberately written as a farce at the beginning... really didn't gel at all.. especially after James' Fire spell. That could have been an epic chase scene, a fun running battle or something...

For all the promise you're offering with the sword, all the training he's doing.. and Harry doesn't even draw it?
Meals10 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! its brilliant! totally hilarious!
2,318 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »