Reviews for Harry Potter and the Dream Come True
Decimare said i understand you dont want learn dark art because kill yoir mother lily and godmother marlene but you should worry about thatand focus on your training other wise you wil meet same fate as your mother
Harry, you really need to know what to tell to adults like keeping something like that from them!UI'm sure James would be disappointed a little
please update
nintschibintschi chapter 8 . 1/25
Glad I found this story ;) awesome thank you nintschi
I fuckin love this fic so much- Harry is equally annoying and ridiculous and hot and intelligent.., I’m rambling. Point is, ladies or gents or both or neither…

THIS IS A MASTERPIECE.
Javieyau chapter 49 . 1/3
great story but pls continue it
pokemon chapter 49 . 1/3
update
Guest chapter 49 . 11/15/2023
OK, that's exactly the kind of fanfiction each potterhead desesperately needs that's awsome, I love the marauders (even if they're evil), the twins, and the theme of time traveling.
It's a good concentrate of absurdity, humour, genius, and madness. I wish there was more fanfictions like yours.
Kisses from France
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 1 . 10/5/2022
If James awoke in his house fourteen years later, it would still be destroyed. NOBODY else lived there the house was kept untouched as a memorial.
LAB1 chapter 49 . 9/10/2022
Yay! At least with this story being abandoned, we know what happens in the future. Not the fine details, but knowing that everything will be worked out in the end is great!
Imaginer.012 chapter 16 . 2/9/2022
YOU ARE AMAZING! Absolutely EPIC ending to the chapter. I am grinning ear to ear.
Imaginer.012 chapter 10 . 2/9/2022
This is HILARIOUS! Oh my gosh I laughed out loud multiple times
Imaginer.012 chapter 4 . 2/8/2022
I LOVE THIS
Imaginer.012 chapter 2 . 2/8/2022
This is amazing so far! I definitely chuckled and smiled while reading it. Nice job!
N2134 chapter 10 . 1/11/2022
I am loving the series so far, excellent chapter of Harry being a womanizer and very happy that my country Uruguay has been included in the story
2,444 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »