Reviews for Harry Potter and the Dream Come True
yeet chapter 49 . 10/7
This was a hell of a ride, man. This thing was published only weeks before I was born too, go figure. I really hope you update again one day, even if it's highly unlikely.
It'syaboyroy chapter 3 . 10/3
This is absolute gold! I love it! Please make more stories like this and your others!
babymoosh101 chapter 32 . 9/7
Forget my other review, but I SWEAR I did NOT read past James saying it.
babymoosh101 chapter 31 . 9/7
TANVIHWTROUAWOBOTDV Is the acronym for 'Taking A Nice Vacation In Hell While The Rest Of Us Are Working our Butts Off To Destroy Voldemort'
WiseSunny chapter 46 . 7/8
Fred and George are so awesome. So the Harry's first bodyguards were the Golden Horde? I can honestly say I have never seen that before
WiseSunny chapter 23 . 7/7
This is so good! The divination scene was hilarious
OmegaUltima chapter 49 . 5/21
Well, it's been over 9 years since the last update on this, but hopefully you will come back (preferably sooner than later) and finish it
Wow. Please update soon!
vmcclure2 chapter 34 . 3/21
I still say that someone should have recognized the need for a secret student meeting room to have emergency exits that said students could get used to using to return to each one' s dormitories without exiting the main door. That way no one would be seen in the corridors.
No on in fan fic seems to have ever thought of that addition to the RoR; and I wish they would!
Good chapter!
mumphie chapter 35 . 3/16
Why does Harry clean his glasses in this chapter (and an earlier one) when James fixed his eyes?
mumphie chapter 49 . 3/16
i know this is abandoned, but what a shame.
Midots chapter 1 . 3/10
there is an issue with continuity. very good storyline, but I thought when James and Sirius were introduced to the student populace, it was Fred and George who introduced them as the Marauders. why then are they now surprised that the elderly two are Prongs and Padfoot?
Midots chapter 15 . 3/9
oils not be cleaning his glasses again, since he had been treated before the flirting
Happy chapter 2 . 2/27
I am very pleased that this isn't an Evil Dumbledore fic. Well written so far.
Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaase continue!
Would be my 2nd fav if this is finished!
Pls!