Reviews for Harry Potter and the Dream Come True
LilyMolly chapter 49 . 5/4/2010
I love this fic. When do you would update? Please do it soon, I realy like this fic
fireburnshot chapter 31 . 4/30/2010
Tristan is one of the most original, irritating and downright barmy characters to ever be written.
fireburnshot chapter 21 . 4/29/2010
While the humour is still there, you managed to get the Toad into character...just plain mean and nasty.

Something about Sirius hanging from the rafters like a psycho vampire bat is hysterical.
fireburnshot chapter 15 . 4/29/2010
Again, great story...but is there no Hedwig?
fireburnshot chapter 5 . 4/29/2010
I love the humour. This could have well been a story with angst and pain, and yet the humour seems right.
fireburnshot chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
After years in hell...what a welcome back. Being hit in the head by 'some psychotic mop weilding muggle'. Ah yes, that's the ticket :)
Rae chapter 49 . 4/14/2010
Wow- this is quite possibly one of, if not THE greatest HP fan fiction I've ever read. Seriously, you should become an author; this story is phenomenal. There's little to no spelling or grammar errors, everybody's in character, and all loose ends are eventually tied up one way or another. I also like the whole subplot with Fred and George instead of having the whole story focus on just Harry- breaks it up a bit. All in all, a job VERY well done, and I can't wait to see you continue.

Also, thank you for not adding in incredibly long author's notes in every chapter. (It's interesting to see what the author thinks sometimes, but detailed accounts of what they've been doing since the last update prove tedious after a short period of time.)

Please continue (but don't feel pressured to rush)! I can't wait to see how it turns out!

P.S. I love Tristan. Even if the characters consider him somewhat annoying, he seems absolutely ADORABLE.
English-Rose89 chapter 35 . 4/5/2010
FYI the driving age in England is SEVENTEEN, not sixteen.
optigirl101 chapter 49 . 2/26/2010
I great story! i luv stories where lily and james r still alive! the character of tristian is really cool! pls update soon!
Goose-chan chapter 24 . 2/20/2010
*has the image of Voldemort in pink fluffy rabbit slippers permanently burned into my brain*

lol, I love how people keep scaring Harry XD

Goose-chan chapter 18 . 2/20/2010
loved how James was so protective of Harry :)

But in the last chapter, weren't Fred and George all excited to have two marauders around? how come they didn't know here?

Oh wells :)

Goose-chan chapter 9 . 2/20/2010
*gasp* there was a guy at my school last year and my friends and I always called him whats his face! omg, he's a dark wizard! lol

Goose-chan chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
lol, I have been waiting so long to find a fic where someone starts singing Wizard of Oz X3 Great story :)

Emotional Scorpio chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
Ha, ha! That wizard of Oz thing was hilarious! They are wizards, so... pun intended!
Emotional Scorpio chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Poor James! I can't believe he was sent to... you-know-where. I hope he reunites with Harry soon.
2,369 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »