Reviews for Harry Potter and the Dream Come True
peruvianprincess chapter 49 . 10/12/2010
This story really grew on my. It is certainly worth finishing if you can get back in the groove. It seems like you have the rest of the story ready to write, if we can believe the Weasley twins! Thanks for sharing your talent.
Arysthae chapter 49 . 10/10/2010
This...fic...is...AWESOME! I love it! The spontaneousness, the quotes and recognise and love, Harry and his friends having a blast, a sarcastic, slimy, slytherin sword...Amazing. I've always wondered how Fred and George guessed the things at the Quidditch World Cup, I guess a time-turner would explain it. Please review soon!
Harry fanfiction chapter 49 . 10/8/2010
I love all of it except when Fred and George are headmaters and have such a big role I prefer them as funny mauradeurs

Beside that I loved it so much I read this in 2days

keep going I wanna see th end
Makieus chapter 49 . 9/2/2010
I always keep hoping this fic will be updated. Every 6 months I come back and re-read it. Great fic, and love what you are doing with the twins.
V. L. Crawford chapter 10 . 8/25/2010
Poor harry. I couldn't imagine him having to go through that training to get a girl.
V. L. Crawford chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
This is a wonderful life for harry.
V. L. Crawford chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
I love this story and I love your James.
WhiteCrow96 chapter 49 . 8/11/2010
Please, please update! Here's a question. Am I sadistic for wanting Harry to spill about all his secrets?
XritaskeeterhatersX chapter 49 . 8/10/2010
This is a great story! I love it!
Feverant Wishes chapter 49 . 7/28/2010
Needs more story, but awesome.
Serena Elsa Snape chapter 49 . 7/21/2010
this is a great story. I can't wait to read what happends next. You are an amazing author.
hafsa chapter 49 . 7/14/2010
carry on !11
Zelara chapter 18 . 7/6/2010
"George, my boy, we just pulled a prank with the Marauders!" Fred rhapsodized.

...Why are they so surprised? When James and Sirius arrived at the feast Fred/George yelled that "the Marauders are back in Hogwarts!" or something to that effect, yet now they (F&G) don't know who they (S&J) were?
Tribernator chapter 49 . 6/26/2010
You really need to finish this story. Its just too damn insane to leave like this! Consider it an order from your overlord and master, FOAMY!
physicssquid chapter 49 . 6/7/2010
Please continue, it's way too funny to just give up on.
2,385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »