Reviews for Harry Potter and the Dream Come True
Update ASAP!
nully chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
Great chappy
Anonymous chapter 7 . 8/15/2003
your fan fic is the BEST and i can't wait for the next chap! i love the way you write bacause your style is fantastic (it's funny, interesting, and wonderful) well,i guess i'll shut up now..
Happy Gilmore chapter 7 . 8/14/2003
Great
Abra chapter 7 . 8/8/2003
I love this sTorY! Do continue. You're right Sirius doesn't deserve to DIE!
One Nine. Two Times chapter 7 . 8/2/2003
great chap. and, that was about the worst possible way for a guy to die! i mean caught with a stunner and then falling through a veil! that just sucks. i'd rahter get the killing curse! *sigh* o well. again i say, great chap!
Prongs chapter 7 . 8/1/2003
Excellent chapter! Sirius is my favorite character, and book 5 upset me, too. Sirius is still alive...he has to be...and that's the way I have to look at it because Sirius rocks!
Prongs chapter 5 . 8/1/2003
I just love this story so much! James, Sirius, and Remus rock!
Delete Account Please chapter 3 . 8/1/2003
This was a wonderful chapter! I really like the way you portray James. He is my second favorite character (Sirius is first). I love the ending of this chapter with James and Lucius-that was classic! Excellent story! I'm adding it to my favorite stories list!
Delete Account Please chapter 2 . 8/1/2003
This is an excellent story so far! I love stories where James comes back. I adore the relationship between James, Remus, and Sirius.
Aimee chapter 7 . 7/30/2003
Thank you for updating, for awhile i thought you were quitting anyways GREAT chapeter!
Megz2 chapter 7 . 7/29/2003
Please update soon!
athenakitty chapter 7 . 7/29/2003
Will Harry talk with somebody about his dream? Will Harry actually do the workouts? Will Harry be an animagus before going to school? Will Harry learn more spells?
One Nine. Two Times chapter 6 . 7/28/2003
great story, caint wait for the next chapter to come out!
Aimee chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please UPDATE SOON!

Thanks