Reviews for Harry Potter and the Dream Come True
athenakitty chapter 5 . 9/27/2003
The house is huge? The first born male gets the biggest room? James, Sirius and Remus finds out about Harry's dreams? Will you be updating?
James-Padfoot chapter 7 . 9/14/2003
that was abso-bloody-lutely brilliant! whatever you do please do not kill Sirius in ur story...i beg you...please keep on writing..
Florence chapter 7 . 9/11/2003
Update soon ;)
BlackKat chapter 7 . 9/7/2003
I love your story. Would you please update it. I would really like to see what James has in plan for Harry. I would also like to know if the shield has some thing to do with the sword that Harry has. I just can wait nontill you update.
husna chapter 7 . 8/30/2003
just wanted to say that your story is good so far but don't kill sirius off because i did not like that in the fifth book at all, specially as it was an accidental unnecessary, undramatic death. so forget about killing sirius and carry on your story.
MUCH ON DEMAND chapter 7 . 8/28/2003
I DEMAND THAT U UPDATE! NOW!
CherryS91 chapter 7 . 8/23/2003
write more son. what's this thing with wormtail, and where is Lily? Huh, huh.
Howe chapter 7 . 8/21/2003
It'll be funny if James teaches Harry ways to pick up chicks and Harry tries them out.
Aimee chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update
nully chapter 7 . 8/18/2003
Update ASAP!
nully chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
Great chappy
Anonymous chapter 7 . 8/15/2003
your fan fic is the BEST and i can't wait for the next chap! i love the way you write bacause your style is fantastic (it's funny, interesting, and wonderful) well,i guess i'll shut up now..
Happy Gilmore chapter 7 . 8/14/2003
Great
Abra chapter 7 . 8/8/2003
I love this sTorY! Do continue. You're right Sirius doesn't deserve to DIE!
One Nine. Two Times chapter 7 . 8/2/2003
great chap. and, that was about the worst possible way for a guy to die! i mean caught with a stunner and then falling through a veil! that just sucks. i'd rahter get the killing curse! *sigh* o well. again i say, great chap!
2,387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 144 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 .. Last Next »