Reviews for Harry Potter and the Dream Come True
You make it sound like doing 20 pushups is really bad but thats more than a lot of people can do. I do pressups several times a week in sets so i do about 40 pressups total in that day but i can bearly get to 30. Great story thpugh but i think considering harry has only just begun his training that he wouldnt be that strong especially considering he woulfnt have developed fully from lack of food early in life
WriterGreenReads chapter 49 . 2/11
Oh, God, this story. This is absolutely ridiculous and completely amazing at the same time.
And Tristan is my absolute favorite OC from anywhere. Very, very, very closely followed by Decimare.
RHJunior chapter 30 . 2/9
okay, points:

James and Sirius are fun, but they are a little TOO immature. And too VIOLENT.

They're also spoiling Harry horribly... in this case, more often than not Snape is right- anytime something happens that Harry doesn't like, Daddy and Uncy Sirius jump in and fix it for him.

And him going "Give me back my quidditch or I'll take my ball and go home" doesn't look heroic in the least. If it was his friends or classmates who were being treated unfairly, and caused him to take a stand, I could see it. This just makes him look petulant.
RHJunior chapter 21 . 2/8
Duplication spells useless? Man, and I only thought wizards were unimaginative before... cripes. Identical interchangeable parts and Mass production were the keystones to the industrial freaking revolution!
RHJunior chapter 3 . 2/8
And potions are something someone must drink for it to take effect. It would make more sense to use a phylactery of some sort- a clay jar, a glass vial, a box.
RHJunior chapter 1 . 2/8
Not exactly imaginative about James' time in "Hell." Come on, spice it up, tell us what was there, give us a teaser as to why James isn't out of his mind after 14 years of torture.
crazzyredhead chapter 49 . 2/6
dam i wish you finished the story and wrote more and updated this is so good...
you didn't die did you
OriksGaming chapter 31 . 12/16/2015
Yup. Skipped ahead to see if you'd actually get Harry together with his mother's look a like. And you did... Yay. Oedipal complex much Harry?
OriksGaming chapter 18 . 12/16/2015
Seriously, you make no sense to me. You have Harry mention Ginny's massively unattractive crushing on him that just recently ended, you have Harry realize that Ginny is a dead ringer for his mother(and isn't that creepy), you have ginny stress that she has a boyfriend... and then you have Harry developing a crush on her. I can't tell if you're just psycho, or Harry is extremely incestual...
OriksGaming chapter 11 . 12/16/2015
Yes, an interesting coincidence. I sincerely hope you don't pair up Harry with Ginny, especially not after comparing her to his mother...
Balthanon chapter 3 . 12/11/2015
Interesting concept, but the execution leaves a little to be desired. There isn't any particular tension in the story since problems fall dead at James' feet without him doing much of anything and he's moving through them at a pace that doesn't leave much time for subtlety (or realism- the Ministry is just going to elect the Minister itself without any input from the broader Wizarding community?). Being almost completely unchanged after supposedly being tortured in hell for 14 years seems off as well. You might be better off just having it put him into a suspended state or something despite Voldemort's expectations.
Marshman101 chapter 2 . 11/26/2015
That was funny were of to see the wizard the wonderful wizard OOOOOoOOOOFFFFfFfFfFFf OOOoOoOOoOozZzZZzZZzZZzzZ
Guest chapter 17 . 8/28/2015
Who the fuck does Dumbledore think he is ordering James around? And why the hell is James obeying his every wish like some sort of lapdog?! I mean what the hell? That man is at fault that his son had a miserable childhood! Aaaarrrgghhh! I had hoped for some Dumbledore bashing...!
Guest chapter 49 . 7/19/2015
This needs to be finished
bigbro2009 chapter 44 . 4/13/2015
Update...now...you've been inactive for years.
2,369 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »