Reviews for Harry Potter and the Dream Come True
Anon chapter 49 . 12/20/2013
I just read your entire story, and I can say - it was freaking FANTASTIC! You should definitely be a writer. Your stories are just so awesome!

I know you haven't updated this story for a long time and probably have just stopped, but please continue this story! You'd better not stop HERE!
MALFOYISAGIT chapter 31 . 10/24/2013
Omigod. Dumbledore talking like one of us hipsters in 2013!
Iamobsessedwithhp chapter 12 . 10/19/2013
BEST STORY EVER! It's so long and brilliant, and I LOVE long and brilliant storieas! Your the best!
Mione Darcy chapter 41 . 9/15/2013
NOOOOOO! Not Tristan! I think I was just about starting to understand a tiny bit of his speach, and now he's gone!
Mione Darcy chapter 31 . 9/15/2013
CaraCersei chapter 49 . 5/2/2013
Live this story- it's amazing! Please update!
Sabriel Orion chapter 31 . 4/23/2013
Lmao! Loving the story so far.

Ok, Ron talking like Yoda was awesome, but the best part of the whole chapter was Dumbledore talking the way her did. XD
Guest chapter 33 . 4/22/2013
not your best chapter. I have been fairly much enjoying this so far but... invisibility cloak to peter and telling him to run... not for instance telling him to go somewhere specific.. like for instance the castle? or the shack or somewhere near remus's house...Trust is one thing but he knows the rat can get into hogwarts and it's like yards away.

likewise the 'fight' although clearly deliberately written as a farce at the beginning... really didn't gel at all.. especially after James' Fire spell. That could have been an epic chase scene, a fun running battle or something...

For all the promise you're offering with the sword, all the training he's doing.. and Harry doesn't even draw it?
Meals10 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! its brilliant! totally hilarious!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/18/2013
Please update soon I've read the story 3 times I it
Hello chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
good job! Amazing!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/25/2013
Is it good to have potential girlfriends remind you of your mother? OEdipus.
Galgalatz chapter 49 . 1/5/2013
Awesome! I absolutely LOVE what you did with Fred and George. Quite ingenious.
MattBlack chapter 47 . 12/9/2012
Sorry, haven't got time to read more. I'm off to marry the guy that made my schoolyears hell... :)

I never thought I was attracted to other guys, but according to you and all RW/HG shippers it is unresolved sexual tension, so I guess I must be gay... :)

Btw, out of curiosity, when will Harry dump his oedipus complex, get rid of his mom-lookalike-girlfriend and get with Draco? Can't you FEEL the sexual tension there? *shivers* They're an orgasm only waiting to happen. p
MattBlack chapter 11 . 12/9/2012
*sigh* So you are one of the fools that think making a girl cry is a token of affection? Then how come all the bullies in the world aren't swamped with girls? There is not a single relationship as mismatched as Hermione/Ron that I am aware would never have been friends even if not for Harry. In fact if it was up to Ron she would have been DEAD! Sorry, but JKR's pairings just blow donkey bum. I have this theory that her pairing Ginny with Harry is because Ginny resembles her... Harry/Hermione makes best sense, but others work as well. Luna or Tonks would balance his moods. Fleur would be someone who understood his feelings of being singled out over something he has no control of, and that he could actually talk with. There are others as well but no point to preach to a HP/GW HG/RW shipper, too indoctrinated by JKR. Let's suffice to say, Ron possess NO qualities that Hermione finds attractive, he's lazy, sloppy, atrocious table manners, ALWAYS slack instead of studying, disrespects her and her muggle roots and last but not least, his jealousy makes him less than loyal to both her and Harry. The times Harry and Hermione has argued has been when the situation has been blown out of proportion by Ron. Ron is the least significant charcter in the books, yet he has the "sidekick" role, one that suits Hermione much better, Ron is just a tag-along.
2,342 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »