Reviews for Harry Potter and the Dream Come True
Ginny potter chapter 10 . 6/8/2014
I think I like him with his glasses ps why are they gone?️️️️️️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️️️️random emojis
Ginny weasley chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
Love it but waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay tooooooooooooooooooo looooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg
Tristan chapter 49 . 4/16/2014
Orange!
Primroseswan chapter 41 . 4/7/2014
Nooooooooo! Tristan how could you? He is of royal blood.
Ciel Moony chapter 49 . 2/23/2014
Nice!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
Great
Banner chapter 49 . 1/6/2014
I just found this story, and I spent the entire day reading it straight through. It's been hysterical - and fascinating. I like this Harry, James, and Sirius. They're smart and interesting.
raymond101.qu chapter 49 . 12/24/2013
will this be continued?
Anon chapter 49 . 12/20/2013
I just read your entire story, and I can say - it was freaking FANTASTIC! You should definitely be a writer. Your stories are just so awesome!

I know you haven't updated this story for a long time and probably have just stopped, but please continue this story! You'd better not stop HERE!
MALFOYISAGIT chapter 31 . 10/24/2013
Omigod. Dumbledore talking like one of us hipsters in 2013!
Iamobsessedwithhp chapter 12 . 10/19/2013
BEST STORY EVER! It's so long and brilliant, and I LOVE long and brilliant storieas! Your the best!
Mione Darcy chapter 41 . 9/15/2013
NOOOOOO! Not Tristan! I think I was just about starting to understand a tiny bit of his speach, and now he's gone!
Mione Darcy chapter 31 . 9/15/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Much anger I sense in you... Waz up dawg!
CaraCersei chapter 49 . 5/2/2013
Live this story- it's amazing! Please update!
Sabriel Orion chapter 31 . 4/23/2013
Lmao! Loving the story so far.

Ok, Ron talking like Yoda was awesome, but the best part of the whole chapter was Dumbledore talking the way her did. XD
2,365 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »