Reviews for Come September
Kellie chapter 6 . 10/6/2003
I liked it! Great job!
fireflower chapter 6 . 6/3/2003
Aw...what a sweet ending...I've really enjoyed this as well as your other stories. I'm curious to see what you will come up with next...:)
Candy.07 chapter 6 . 5/31/2003
aw, what a great ending to that chapter. good job!
PixiePunk chapter 6 . 5/30/2003
Ahh man! I loved that! Especially the last part...Price is Right! SO cute! You wrapped up that story beautifully and it was a great story too...I'm surprised you didn't get more reviews for it. Good work though :)
PixiePunk chapter 5 . 5/30/2003
OOh Hyde is so in character and I love the way you showed him stand up for what he wanted...can't wait to read the next chapter though it'll be the last.
PixiePunk chapter 5 . 5/30/2003
JackieHyde chapter 5 . 5/27/2003
Great chapter. Poor Hyde, so frustrated. Can't wait for more!
KiKi43 chapter 4 . 5/24/2003
This is good, you totally have all the characters, but spend less time on the small areas, and more on the big? :)
fireflower chapter 4 . 5/22/2003
Great fic...I really like the fact that she got some closure from Kelso...that element is really needed in order for the relationship to move on smoothly, imo...:)
Candy.07 chapter 4 . 5/22/2003
that was really good. i hope they r on their way to getting bak together.
Americangirl chapter 3 . 5/22/2003
Great chapter. I love the angsty buildup. I can't wait to read what happens next!
PixiePunk chapter 4 . 5/22/2003
Aw I really love this story too :) I love the way you write it and capture the characters, very true to the show and I could see every chapter occur in an actual episode. Good job.
Americangirl chapter 2 . 5/20/2003
Great job. This story is really intersting. Please update soon.
Candy.07 chapter 2 . 5/20/2003
ok wow. that was really good. i cant wait to ead more!
Lexlol chapter 2 . 5/20/2003
They both still ove each other and Jackie has got to see what her absence has done to Hyde. Please don't let him be a fool and act all zen and lose her!