Reviews for A Song of Fate and Blood
DeanW1nchester chapter 13 . 4/11
You gotta write more of this! This story is so well-written and had me hooked from the very start. I really hope you keep this story going because it's one of the best fanfics I've ever read.
When the next chapter?
itsyaboi2525 chapter 12 . 3/15
This entire story is bloody magnificent. Its been an absolute joy to see how well the characters have been portrayed, how the world building has progressed, how the fights are written, but also how the story takes its time and is so smooth to read.
Generic chapter 13 . 2/23
Really enjoyed reading your story. I hope Geralt has a better adult life than his original story.
danlyra chapter 13 . 12/25/2023
awesome , skull knight return
Guest chapter 13 . 12/16/2023
It's good to see this updated again, don't get me wrong, but we wouldn't have such long periods between chapters if you (and more fanfic authors) stopped thinking chapters have to be so loing. I mean... dudes, have you read a book? You have covered with this story 143k words in 13 chapters. Just 13 chapters. That's an average of 11k something a chapter. That's just insane. Many chapters of the game of thrones books don't reach 4k.
hanna chapter 5 . 12/8/2023
the problem is the south extpors the north recourses come winter. making the stark kin to most southern great houses... great, that means the sout are indeed kinslayer if they start a war but the same goes the other way. and while the north needs south for food, the south doesn't need the north. I remain in opinion that the southern ambitions of the lord stark are idiotic
Gizzit chapter 13 . 12/7/2023
God damn you... This is my favorite story on FF which makes the wait for each chapter hurt so much more. In other words... Keep up the great work!
Yung Warrior chapter 13 . 12/3/2023
Wonderful story so far, very difficult to write Guts in a crossover as well as Berserk in general. The character interactions are true to GRRM and Miura's ways of writing dialogue without lapsing too heavily into the cliches you often see from ASOIAF writers. Excited to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/23/2023
Thank God that damn Behelt is away from my boy Guts, I know he going to suffer some losts but God almighty let my boy win ;_;
Poplar4073 chapter 6 . 11/25/2023
Dude, mc is so stupidly, very stupidly hardheaded, how is he going to manage to take orders?
Poplar4073 chapter 5 . 11/25/2023
Honestly he should just tell his dad about chitch. I mean she would be lot safer. Mc is not going to be in his room always, somebody could just clean it or something. And it would allow him to keep her safe when he eventually needs to leave and stuff.
Poplar4073 chapter 4 . 11/25/2023
Man, I kinda wanted normal Guts. Not one that's being constantly tortured. That's why I stopped reading berserker.
Poplar4073 chapter 1 . 11/25/2023
Man, I hope this is different from Berserker. I read it for while and it's really good, but it just became too depressing and story was almost like guts torture so I just could not go on anymore.
Upon a Pale Horse chapter 13 . 11/19/2023
All Hail the Almighty Afroduck! Lead us to glorious righteous war! Let all that deserve it receive their deserved reward.

Damn the Gods..