Reviews for A Song of Fate and Blood
The Nine Tailed Uzumaki chapter 10 . 3/2/2023
We were so close to the mountain crumbling
shake774 chapter 3 . 2/3/2023
The fuck is this?! A family melo drama,this isn't asoinf nor berserk its a poor mix out of them that doesn't have the appeal neither.
TheJSmooth chapter 4 . 1/23/2023
Chitch is the best part of this fic. We protect Chitch at all costs.
itsFAX chapter 9 . 1/9/2023
Good story, shame it's seems abandoned.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/3/2023
Frankly, there is one thing I ask, please don't make cercei a queen, I don't want to see her in such a high position. It will be really difficult for the rebellion to take place, I don't see Lyanna acting like the Mary of the show, if she goes to Bear Island, there is less chance that she will fall for the charm of that idiot Reagar. Overall, I can't wait to see what's next. Oooh I really hope that GĂ©ralt will go to Valyria, just to rebuild Moat Caillin.
Darksnider05 chapter 3 . 1/5/2023
Guts really has some strong opinions about his brothers and doesn't seem to have much faith in them.
Onix121 chapter 9 . 1/3/2023
Ill just review thos caveman style
Guts Strong
Geralt Weak
RedAlpha22 chapter 3 . 11/8/2022
Love this can't wait for more.
trollzor69 chapter 9 . 11/3/2022
Neat
ThyDevoutBeliever chapter 9 . 10/31/2022
Cliffhangers, the worst type of ending to be left on lol

I will be looking out for the next chapter.
g0dgr1d chapter 3 . 10/30/2022
I can't be a lady. That's not me.

Not until Rhaegar found her lmao I wonder if Robert's rebellion is still going to happen
Mister LaGuardia chapter 9 . 10/30/2022
Fantastic update!
DirtyB chapter 9 . 10/27/2022
Man I have been waiting for this one and you left it at such a cliffhanger leaving me worse off than before man
Datarus Finnigun chapter 9 . 10/27/2022
That's a cliff hanger if I've ever seen one. Good to see you're still alive and kicking, and hope you'll keep writing. This is good stuff, after all
Guest chapter 9 . 10/24/2022