Reviews for A Song of Fate and Blood
WitnessofFate chapter 9 . 10/23/2022
Why do I feel like “the hell bound black sheep” is a reference to Geralt/Guts? It makes sense based on his past life, branded as sacrifice by the god hand and destined for hell, a sheep is the most commonly used animal for ritual sacrifice, and obviously black being his black hair or maybe even the berserk armor. I think Geralt is about to get the Guts treatment when it comes to demonic crap. And I’m so excited when I heard his greatsword training, I can only imagine him finally reaching the strength necessary to wield a blade the size of dragonslayer once again, keep up the good work and I really hope the next update doesn’t take so long lol
WitnessofFate chapter 9 . 10/23/2022
IT LIVES, probably my favorite or at least one of my favorite song of ice and fire fics
Dragonlord001 chapter 9 . 10/23/2022
Of course they are after Geralt with the mention of 'hell-bound black sheep.'
Gizzit chapter 8 . 10/20/2022
Even though I know this story is likely abandoned I dont regret having read it. It was very enjoyable read. I liked the characters and I liked the world building. Hoping you come back to it.
kenodoxia chapter 5 . 9/28/2022
pointless drama
kenodoxia chapter 4 . 9/27/2022
Yup, very little has happened narratively. And this chapter was just an obligatory "gutz's has to feel pain" chapter. Seems boring though, and its Guts. Killing a kid because he was attacking his brother shouldn't even phase him, or a contemplative minute should be enough. Him being so slow as to be taken hostage is just out of character. Dude was already a veteran by his age. So he's just as skilled as the scene needs him to be, huh? That's bad writing...
kenodoxia chapter 3 . 9/27/2022
Yeah, dropping this if he explains his past life, or some dumb drama happens because of Lyanna not being able to keep a secret... I can almost see something dumb like that happening in the future from this chapter. It's such a low hanging fruit. I really hope that doesn't happen, because that adds nothing but pointless drama to the story.
slademartin123 chapter 8 . 8/24/2022
just wow, binge this was worth it. while I wish guts was getting his taste of blooding and showing everyone just how fearsome of a Warrior he really is, I appreciate the world building around him and setting the foundations. honestly would love to see him and cerci being paired purely for the stereotype of two people not liking one another to one or both gaining feelings. great job so far and I hope more is to come!
Come To Jesus chapter 1 . 7/29/2022
Bersek
picking-up-story-from-abadoned chapter 8 . 7/25/2022
Update soon
Naosj chapter 8 . 7/4/2022
Author notes must have taken up 25% of the words in this story.
DirtyRanga chapter 7 . 6/26/2022
This story is much better than I thought it would be, I'm genuinely impressed. However, there's only one thing I've noticed that bothers me, and that is how you space your dialogue. Sometimes you get it right, but more often you're putting two different people's dialogue into one paragraph which is grammatically incorrect and confuses us, the readers as to who is talking. For example, you'll have someone like Ned or Rickard speaking to Guts and then Guts will reply but because the two separate dialogues are in the same paragraph I think it's still the other person speaking. Just a head's up about that. Other than that I have no complaints. Well-written story and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/26/2022
please update this story is so damn good
KwikEMarty chapter 8 . 5/23/2022
When will the next chapter be out?
WitnessofFate chapter 8 . 4/26/2022
Honestly this story goes into so much detail and is so thorough with its decisions and research and I’m loving it with a passion, easily one of the best stories I ever read and I hope to god you’re continuing this
326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »