Reviews for A Song of Fate and Blood
Zaneninjacat chapter 8 . 3/6/2022
this are the best berserk fic in this SITE not ONLY in this SITE but in WATTPAD AND WEBNOVEL TOO and THE FACT THAT ITS BEEN ALMOST A YEAR AND HASNT BEEN UPDATED INFURIATE ME YOU BLUE BALLED ME YOU DONT KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO FIND A BERSERK FIC WITH GOOD WRITING BUT YOU BLUE BALLED ME YOU GLORIOUS EXCELLENT BASTARD AND I HOPE YOURE OKAY CAUSE I NEED THAT BRAIN AND HAND OF YOURS TO UPDATED THIS I HOPE NEXT MONTH OR HOPEFULLY NEXT WEEK YOU GONNA UPDATED THIS BECAUSE I LOVE THIS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Zaneninjacat chapter 8 . 3/2/2022
hope it got updated
Guest chapter 7 . 2/18/2022
update
Guest chapter 8 . 2/18/2022
please update
Guest chapter 8 . 2/17/2022
hope this is not DEAD hope you're doing well
Guest chapter 8 . 2/16/2022
The writing style is excellent, and I hope that this story isn’t dead, but on a prolonged hiatus. Good work.
nightspark69 chapter 8 . 2/18/2022
love it
Upon a Pale Horse chapter 1 . 1/15/2022
I just re read this story from start to finish again and I can't get enough. I hope the last year hasn't been too hard on you, and hasn't killed your muse to write. There are not that many Berserk stories here in any crossover at all; and this one is certainly one of if not the best one I've found. It's most definitely got the most potential out of any other. Just for work to build up the base for everything in the future. I'm very interested in seeing where this story goes and eagerly await more chapters.
UselessKhan69 chapter 7 . 1/10/2022
Hope you come back mister author
ThePaleDarkness chapter 3 . 12/23/2021
Still, Guts needs his berserker armor, and dragonslayer sword back.
ThePaleDarkness chapter 2 . 12/23/2021
Guts needs his sword back.
Hey chapter 8 . 12/15/2021
new chapter
Matthew chapter 8 . 12/15/2021
is this story dead or on hiatus because I'm loving it
SeanHicks4 chapter 8 . 10/18/2021
Interesting cross, looking forward to seeing some more. Only real issues I’m having with the dialogue is how difficult it is to follow who’s speaking when, like Guts is talking in the beginning of the paragraph and then you change the speaker without much contextual clues. Plus I kinda remember seeing in an English textbook that each time a speaker changes a new paragraph should start. I’m also not as versed in GOT or the books as I could be so I’m having trouble following the family lines since it seems to be a generation before a few main characters from the show.
oneironaught101 chapter 7 . 8/16/2021
Excellent so far. The difference in cultures is interesting to note. More interesting will be the ways our protagonist navigates in this environment.
325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »