Reviews for A Song of Fate and Blood
oneironaught101 chapter 7 . 8/16/2021
Excellent so far. The difference in cultures is interesting to note. More interesting will be the ways our protagonist navigates in this environment.
No one chapter 8 . 7/22/2021
Geralt x Myrielle? I dig it
Hey chapter 8 . 7/13/2021
The reviewer Yeet has made an excellent idea

Where's Woof-wood

His nickname should be The Dark Direwolf
Yeet chapter 8 . 6/21/2021
Love your writing, incredible work, keep it up. Also have a little fanfic of my own for this to keep this whole thing in the original storyline (do what ever you want with it, my dude, your writing and world building is leagues better than what D and D did).

After Roberts rebellion is won and a few months after Robert is crowned king, Geralt and Robert get into a massive fight (both verbally and physically), they come to blows, (Geralt easily wins) and injures Robert severely. In his rage and pain, Robert banishes Ger to the land of always winter, and while he’s there Ger learns of the Night King and the army of the dead. So in order to protect the remainder of his family (Eddard and Benjin) he begins a war against the Night King and fights against him and his army of the dead until he gets reintroduced into the story (Maybe around Season 7 in the show).

I just thought this seemed like an interesting idea, thought it would work the origin timeline. I have faith that you’ll do far better with this than the writers ever could. Keep up the great work my friend.
Sonderistic chapter 8 . 6/17/2021
This story is great, would be interesting to see where guts (or Geralt) goes next :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2021
Bro you gotta update a new chapter soon.
Brutalcrab chapter 1 . 5/26/2021
This is one of the best berserk crossover stories. You are continuing Kentaro Miura’s legacy. Keep it up!
free man writer chapter 8 . 5/21/2021
Well done with this story. Found a phenomenal story in time for the passing of the man who inspired it. Rest in Peace, Miura.
Redpoop101 chapter 1 . 5/20/2021
Dropping by again to appreciate this work as well as paying my respects to Miura Sensei.
Archer headass chapter 8 . 5/11/2021
Amazing story I only just found this and I was captivated I almost read it all in one sitting.
I can't wait for the next chapter.
D4NG3RxZ0N3 chapter 1 . 4/27/2021
as someone who knows only the basics of game of thrones this is pretty good. (apparently characters are a little ooc) but its fanfiction and all characters so far have been written intelligently. hell if anything its a little soft for berserk (not an actual complaint by the way)
Emperor's Forsaken chapter 7 . 4/25/2021
Great story. Just read all the chapters, do keep it up!
mattywilkss chapter 8 . 4/17/2021
skipped this chapter. almost entirely sure i didn't miss anything important.
mattywilkss chapter 7 . 4/17/2021
oh, so everyone in this chapter is an asshole because they're young? makes no sense, i don't think you've written one actually likable character yet no matter the age.
andysnow19 chapter 8 . 4/16/2021
Enjoying the Geralt/Lannister interactions so far and look forward to a next chapter.
326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »