Reviews for A Song of Fate and Blood
Dorben chapter 3 . 12/28/2020
The dialogue is so frustrating to read. It really, really grinds my gear. Like could you make dialogue MORE annoying to read? I don't think so.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2020
Update?
OGbacon chapter 1 . 12/22/2020
Is there going to be an update?
rc48177 chapter 3 . 11/16/2020
gods, chitch. Its been so long but goddamn is it still biting
Tarik DB chapter 7 . 11/2/2020
This is more a OC in the world of Game of Thrones then Guts, crying and all being lovey dovey with family members isnt like Guts at all. You chose on of the most badass characters there is and turned him into a child who worry's about others opinions and is sorry if he offended his brothers/sister.
Have you ever seen Guts apologize to someone? also in chapter 5 crying in his brother arms because of some wildling's dead? for real!? even if you had a sliver of Guts soul you wouldnt be that pathetic.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/26/2020
Cambiar el nombre de gunz es estúpido,no me gusta la historia
Guest chapter 7 . 10/22/2020
It would be cool to see his arrival to the rock from either Jamie’s of his fathers point of view. Will guts find out about there relationship.
asighoaighnqllg chapter 7 . 10/15/2020
Finally, I'm glad to find a story with an author who thinks and hopes to portray realistic characters and dialogues. It is sad to see fandom rotting with cliches overused and still having readers. People love the watch 'the cast see themselves' shit or overpowered MC who can do no wrong, get every single girl and woman and cannot think of a decent plan and it's consequences.
Looking forward to reading more of this pleasant surprise of a fic,
Burning Moonlight.
Anon chapter 7 . 10/11/2020
So it begins! Loving the direction this is going and I like the dynamic Geralt has with the Lannisters.
AnimeA55Kicker chapter 7 . 10/11/2020
I do think Jamie and Guts could get along, maybe after a death defying experience together.
thepkrmgc chapter 7 . 10/11/2020
It's easy to forget that just because guts isn't stupid or socially inept: he's just quiet. You do a good job on his general "do no harm but take no shit" attitude. Gerion was also written particularly well, his canonically doomed attempt at exploring valyria might actually stand a chance if Guts is there to slay whatever he might find there.
FuryJoe chapter 6 . 9/22/2020
great story
Guest chapter 6 . 9/14/2020
Nice chapter.
I half expected Geralt to go to the Targaryens and find Griffith there or something.
GuestGuest chapter 6 . 9/11/2020
thanks very much for the update
Anon chapter 6 . 9/9/2020
Still enjoying this. You might consider posting this on spacebattles and you might get more of an audience. This is a pretty obscure crossover. They can be pretty brutal about writing, though, but that's good if you can handle criticism.
328 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »