Reviews for A Song of Fate and Blood
nofirekiller123 chapter 6 . 9/10/2020
if its motionless then you dont get scratches, that which cuts is the motion and friction, and if you have a strong enough grip you can hold it in place when another is trying to rip it away
Mister LaGuardia chapter 6 . 9/9/2020
Now I'm looking forward to any Guys v Mountain encounters. It's nice to see him choosing his own path, and the added clause to Lyannas betrothal was a nice touch.
Flygar chapter 4 . 9/9/2020
Always hated Brandon the stupid cunt
RavenOfTheVoid chapter 6 . 9/9/2020
And so the Indomitable Lion of the Rock Meets The Blood Hound of Death
SomePervyGuy chapter 6 . 9/9/2020
Damn, that was a nice and thick chapter. Might even call it chonky. Ah, the politics of noble houses.

Its natural to be guarded around Tywin since he did do such a terrible deed to two houses. The bad karma he got from that might be the reason his wife died and his son is a dwarf, gods punishment at its ruthless.

Thanks for the chapter. Would love to know when I could expect the next one.
Albatross079 chapter 6 . 9/9/2020
Awesome chapter. Update soon
Cortax chapter 6 . 9/9/2020
Chapter was awesome and the plans for marriages are what I’d expected... what I didn’t expect was for Geralt to purpose marriage with the Lannister’s. I was hoping for the second coming of casca to be his wife but alas that was just wishful thinking. Ashara Dayne would’ve been a good choice of wife for him... and it would’ve helped connect them with Dorne and the South. Love your story and it’s a great read but you've gone and broke my heart.
thepkrmgc chapter 6 . 9/9/2020
Hopefully guts will get a chance to apologize to ned, it will be cool to see how he adapts to tywins house. I figure that guts and jaime will be a shoe in for an easy friendship assuming jaime isnt already in the kingsguard and guts doesnt get triggered by his resemblance to griffith (though rhaegar is more likely to do that tbh).
AnimeA55Kicker chapter 6 . 9/9/2020
“I’ll burn at the stake before...” - Rickard Stark.

“Very poor choice of words” - Joker, Dark Knight
JustAnotherGuest chapter 1 . 9/6/2020
Or... OR HE DEFEATED GRIFFITH AND KILLED THE ARMY OF UNDEAD OR EVIL OR ALL THAT AND WAS ABLE TO SAVE THEM... But the reason for a lot of his rage is dead and rotting now in hell... And witha thousand wounds he fell... Letting himself die and succumb to them... But not without imparting his final words to those close to him..
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 7/22/2020
dang, you did one heck of a job on rickard's character here, and you write the warging better than most other fic's I've seen. That said, I'm really looking forward to seeing how he explains things to brandon, and how his search for a match goes. Is brienne of tarth old enough to be a viable option?
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 7/21/2020
I suppose that no amount of killing in dreams can prepare one for doing it in ones waking hours
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 7/21/2020
that flower interlude was legitimately heartbreaking, hopefully ger's influence will make lyanna less likely to make bad decisions of the civil war starting variety
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 7/21/2020
If there is one thing that Guts is all to familiar with, it's the death of a loved one. That said, it should be cool to see how he's affected by being raised in a relatively healthy and loving family though.
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 7/21/2020
Guts was never going to die a peaceful death, one day even his strength wont be enough...
327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »