Reviews for A Song of Fate and Blood
Guest chapter 3 . 11/16/2023
Mate you making me feel here, good chapter need a break from the feel of Chitch being alive
Jebest4781 chapter 13 . 11/18/2023
Read through this story and boy it was great. Now Geralt/Guts will greatly change things with what's about to commence as Cersei's paranoia on Maggy's prophecy may or may not come to pass, Tyrion having an earlier start of being who we all know and love to Jamie being humbled early on. Will wonder what other Berserk moments will be thrown into the mix to really make things fun. Though I figure during the Greyjoy Rebellion, the sea god may rise up and Geralt/Guts will have to slay it like in the manga.
Fran chapter 13 . 11/14/2023
Myrielle*, sorry
Fran chapter 13 . 11/14/2023
Holy Shit this was awesome
So, Geralt (or Guts) is going to marry Myrcella? Tecnally, he is three times older than she, and he is a bigger man than just his wife
Noneofit chapter 13 . 11/7/2023
I enjoyed this.
thepkrmgc chapter 13 . 11/5/2023
One wonders what Cersei will remember from before she passed out, and I do look forward to seeing if Geralt can stop her from going down her canonical spiral into hubris and psychopathy.
coldblue2015 chapter 13 . 11/3/2023
Thanks for updating and sorry for the late review!

Geralt Stark:

Love it! Strangely, I did not expect Geralt to train Cersei Lannister in secret and give her good advice on how to grow as warrior- don't mimic men, do what your personal strength. The Geralt vs Ser Jaime spar was pretty good and foreshadow "Game of Thrones" the book/TV Show on Jaime secondary weapon. It rather interesting to read Geralt part of Maggie the Frog prophecy, but I love the freak-out moment with Maggie! Her third-eye is open and she knows Geralt Stark lived another life and fought REAL Demons/Monsters to point it should be impossible for mortals and yet Geralt/Gutts struggled against the odds...It also sad that Myriella and Geralt romance might be fated to end and that Myriella in loneliness, but I am sucker for Gutts/Casca...The Phantoms/Ghost's of past Lannisters was interesting and Cersei witnessing them could really make her believe MORE of Maggie prophecy and just the fact that Behelt was something the Dead Lannisters wanted means that Behelt could turn Ghosts mortal or into Apostles is rather interesting. The Skull Knight appearance it is rather interesting and foreboding that the Veil between the Mortal Realm and Multiverse/God-Hand Dimension would be dangerous...Most likely Geralt going to keep training.

Now? We see Harrenhal Tourney that kicked off the fall of a Dynasty and Chaos to come to Westeros.

Questions

1) Will Geralt beast claw be bigger, or will Geralt Stark gain some form of Sword that different from Valyrian Steel and the Sword of the Morning?

2) What name will Geralt Stark make in Robert Rebellion/War of the Usurper? Will he be the Hundred Man Slayer like Gutts did in his past life?

3) Is Geralt Stark going to marry anyone and father children to keep possible more Stark children to be cable of Warging/Skinchanging/Green Dreams?

4) When will the first Apostle appear and would Euron Greyjoy search out a Behealt to become his Apostle equivalent Zodd or worse than Zodd?

Suggestions

1) It is rather interesting. I want Dragon Slayer, but maybe it should be different. I don't know if it will be Valyrian Sword or something similar to the Sword of the Morning. It rather complicated because I want a weapon for Geralt to harm the Supernatural/Spirits, but not LIGHT or something others can use. The thing about Dragon Slayer is that Gutts made a large Club like Sword that impossible to wield into something Dangeorus by slayer multiple Apostles/Demons for the sword to gain that quality.

2) Yes, yes and yes! We need Geralt Stark to be able to survive impossible odds like Gutts. To be capable of literal fighting hundred men and surviving would make Geralt Stark a legend in Westeros and the North, probably even Northern Lords seeking Geralt Stark a chance to have such warrior to follow into Battle/Wars. Like the ultimate moral booster...But also let Geralt Stark know that those dreams are not dreams, they are memories of past life.

3) That not a bad idea. Probably a loveless marriage. Maybe with Barbery Dustin given Brandon Stark deflowered her. It rather interesting to consider more Stark Children and united North with Geralt Stark has to marry a Northern Lady for House Stark to keep the North together. Eddard Stark has to marry Lady Catelyn Tully in the Robert Rebellion, but Geralt cannot. I figure Geralt mind would figure his marriage with Northern Lady is the only way for House Stark to benefit from the debacle with South.

Also, I love the idea of Geralt/Gutts having kids similar to Moonlight Boy, but I figure grounded with the Magic of "A song of Ice and Fire" Universe of Stark's being Wargs/Greenseers...Something to show Geralt bloodline is magical as well.

4)...Strangely, I see Euron Greyjoy trying to be Zodd in this World, but more dangerous and trying to become a member of the God-Hand. I really like the idea of Apostles appearing in the future and what Character of George RR Martin will be Apostle/Demon of this Universe to obtain a Behealt to transform in a ritual Sacrifice to gain power to overthrow Kings or become Kings or Queens and try to bring the God-Hand to this Universe.

Keep up the good work, stay safe, and stay healthy!
Iridescent Phantasmagoria chapter 1 . 11/1/2023
keep on slaying with these chapters sir, as a forever lurker here always skimming the top of fanfiction for good stories, your story is *smack*! this baby right here is creme de la creme!

I look forword to the misery and mayhem to come, will cersei rise to change her fate or will another caska be born and history repeat?
SomePervyGuy chapter 13 . 11/1/2023
What the hell were those prophases, that witch is on some depression shrooms, like, how much of a downer can you be.

Now that Skull knight appeared, did that mean that the girl that died might have been reincarnation of Casca? It just popped into my head out of nowhere.

It is my firm belief that Guts/Geralt is a fate breaker, be it Canon or fanfic, which I will firmly hold to(unless a writer has full hardon for suffering and torment for guts, they exist, I have read those, it was brain damaging, believe me). So why not have Geralt break Myrielle's fate and have her as his wife(I mean perversion aside. Guy has had one life be a world of hellish shit, why make the next one also.) He can also get the other sister as w*BONK* *body thump* [PAUSED]
[changing to less perverse ego/self]
[Installing]
[Installation complete]
[RESUMING]
Ow... that hurt...
What the...
Mggh where was I?
Ah yes!
Wish Geralt can just have some good time with a wife and children before he has to go full on Blood For The Blood God.

Thanks for the chapter. Have a wonderful NNN and see you later.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/30/2023
Quite honestly, fore the story went down the moment Geralt left the north.

I am just not a Lannister fan on my best days, and I would have liked for the story to take a different direction.

Hell, honestly seeing Lyanna try to fight against her Engagement to Robert would have been more enjoyable for me than to have to read about Tywin and the incest twins.

But thats me.

Anyways, I had fun with the first eight or so chapters, so thank you for that, maybe I'll come back to this story one day, but for now I just don't like your roster of main characters.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/29/2023
real life must come first

cool
Lazyfox1991 chapter 13 . 10/31/2023
Great chapter.
UselessKhan69 chapter 13 . 10/31/2023
Very niceu chapta!
winterwolf23543 chapter 13 . 10/31/2023
So in short this will be a bad ending, Guts couldn't fight the true powers of the god hand in the manga and they will come for planetos. Damn
unseenw0lf chapter 13 . 10/31/2023
awesome chapter. wonder if dragon slayer will turn up at any point. feels like the skeleton knight will bring it when guts is ready. or maybe the magical aspect of the sword will cause it to seek it's wielder?
325 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »