Reviews for A Song of Fate and Blood
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 7/21/2020
Guts was never going to die a peaceful death, one day even his strength wont be enough...
Slaggedfire chapter 5 . 6/20/2020
Is Geralt not going to get a Snow Bear cloak?
Ultor73 chapter 5 . 6/7/2020
DAM that was a great chapter! Can’t wait to see what happens next. Amazing writing on the part of both Rickard’s character and the combat sequence. Love this story.
guestguest chapter 5 . 6/6/2020
Thanks for the update. I'm getting really excited for what's to come with this story. I mean I know it's not going to be Exactly like the original timeline... I mean it can't be obviously. But even with the changes, there's soo much that will still happen and I'm really curious how someone like Guts, even with his new upbringing, will ultimately handle it... ahhh! haha thanks again for the chapter ('')
Yannicolas chapter 5 . 6/7/2020
Good job Man, i'm loving It and as a Berserker/GOT fan i gotta say this story/Your story has great potential, keep at It. This is wonderful!
JustANormalGuyyyyyyy chapter 5 . 6/5/2020
Interesting, even though I've never read or watched beszerk. Good read.
Anon chapter 5 . 6/1/2020
Great update! Don't get discouraged by the lack of reviews, it's a very niche crossover. If you want more feedback, I bet this would be well received on spacebattles
CrowKrowQrow chapter 5 . 6/2/2020
Love the chapter, seems to be the end of the Winterfell/who the hell am I? arcs, so can't wait to see where it goes from here.
Also, couldn't stop thinking about ww1 as Rickard explained his plan.
Dipsyy chapter 5 . 6/2/2020
I still want him to go to starfall and get with ashara honestly , I don’t think him going to the wall would be interesting
Cortax chapter 5 . 6/1/2020
All things said and done, I did enjoy this chapter.
Soulscripts chapter 5 . 6/1/2020
Good chapter. Love the depth you're adding. The bear part is more believable because of the enormous weight pressing down, but in case no one else has pointed it out, you can in fact grip a sword by the blade without cutting yourself as long as you grip it hard enough that it doesn't slide. It will hardly ever be sharp enough or gripped hard enough for a push cut, especially with gloves and wrappings that are typical of swordplay.
SomePervyGuy chapter 4 . 5/23/2020
Ohhhhh lil chitch. You don't know how happy you made me with adding her here. I went back to reread that part of berserk. Suffice to say a few tears fell. And now she's a winter rose.
I like how you are going with the characters and the begining. Keep up the good work.
William Longespee chapter 4 . 5/22/2020
The biggest thing holding this story back for me is the dialogue. The dialogue is people screaming at each other with ALL CAPS for some reason and also getting really angry and cussing each other out for no apparent reason sometimes. It just breaks my immersion into the story when characters who are supposed to be educated aristocrats and not to mention family just randomly cuss each for no reason.
Cortax chapter 4 . 5/17/2020
I’m so glad I stumbled upon this story and I’m dying for the next chapter!
GuestGuest chapter 4 . 5/6/2020
Thanks again for the chapter, it's pretty impressive actually that you're able to post so quickly given everything that happened, so thanks :)
About Dragon Slayer. obviously he won't be getting THAT sword back, but getting something that resembled his sword used in his mercenary days I think would be possible with the right blacksmith.. maybe? :D
Also, I've gotta give it to you. This chapter, especially at the end there especially, definitely had a strong Berserk feel to it. There were sooo many instances where Guts eventually became cold to, to
overcome the weight of witnessing the terrible things he'd encounter or even have to do himself. I think you captured this feeling well here...
I also hope I explained this well enough that it doesn't sound like rambling lol
328 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »