Reviews for A Song of Fate and Blood
Shroud Knight chapter 13 . 10/30/2023
Wonder if Cersei will repress the memory of seeing the apparitions, or if Geralt's gonna be having a fun time trying to convince her there wasn't anything there and she just got exhausted, lol.
apo21 chapter 13 . 10/30/2023
What? the chapter is over already... we struggle on until the next one :0
Nerozaz chapter 13 . 10/30/2023
Awesome to see you back. Take care of yourself now.
Tom2011 chapter 13 . 10/30/2023
Man every chapter is a masterpiece. Love to see our Skull guy back.
uppedhealer chapter 13 . 10/30/2023
Great chapter, make a Patreon. Id be more than wiling to donate to ensure this series continues.
Diehard gamer chapter 13 . 10/30/2023
Great chapter
Ebony017 chapter 13 . 10/29/2023
Another great chapter. I'm pretty sure most of us reading can see the crumbs you're leaving us. The wolf dreams, Essoi encounter and Brotherhood Battle. Plus Berserk is never clean and simple, it's just a question of who survives and how fucked up they are. I kind of wish for Myrielle, Cerrena, and Cersei fight there "fate" so that even if it's not the best outcome, it's not what was preordained.

I'm also wondering how you're going to incorporate the phantasmal aspect of the Berserk into the story. They have a hard enough time dealing the magics of the ASOIAF world, the only I see them surviving is you amp of the magic aspect of their world with some reincarnated/transfered people from Berserk and have a new Age of Heroes begin. Then there's the choices of where you end this. Either in the rebellion Era, not likely but an option, or the around the 300 AC era.

This can go a ton of ways and I can't wait to see which route you choose.

Wish you the best.
Dragonlord001 chapter 13 . 10/29/2023
The Skull Knight rides again, he never fails to impress when he appears.
Porthos10 chapter 12 . 9/11/2023
Nice story
luther10120111 chapter 7 . 9/9/2023
I wonder how often he'll switch out swords till get gets guts sword.
luther10120111 chapter 5 . 9/9/2023
I wonder what other houses think if the starks when they send their children ti the wall
luther10120111 chapter 2 . 9/9/2023
Glad you didn't go straight into fighting
luther10120111 chapter 1 . 9/9/2023
Well that unexpectedly hurt to read . Reminded me the story of beserk will never be finished.
red567 chapter 11 . 9/4/2023
I love the Lannisters of your story.
red567 chapter 10 . 9/3/2023
On that note, while Gregor is undeniably a piece of shit, I hope time is taken to just, even a little, flush him out. In a world where cruelty can be a currency, it should come as no surprise men like Gregor would emerge. However, I think I'm looking too far into his future. Right now he's just a sick child who has always been rewarded for his brutality. I don't believe he can be fixed, but maybe now that Tygett is on his case they can get him a tighter leash.
322 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »