Reviews for A Song of Fate and Blood
red567 chapter 10 . 9/3/2023
Damn. May not be as bad as in Finland, but being tripped when he's nearly at the finish line seems to be something he cannot avoid.
red567 chapter 8 . 9/3/2023
Wholesome Tyrion moment for the win.
I think one thing I like is that Geralt is not ignorant of Myrielle's attraction/interest in him, only unsure how to go about addressing it.
I'm also glad that the story manages to be so captivating and entertaining without having so much action.
Also, I see two Lannister children having tsundere friendships with Geralt.
red567 chapter 7 . 9/3/2023
I hate that I'm more than halfway through the current chapters. Nice to see Geralt keeping his word. Love the interactions between each of the Lannisters as well. Can't wait to see how Geralt and Tyrion interact. I hope Tyrion gets another friend.
red567 chapter 6 . 9/3/2023
Of all the houses Geralt could have chosen I honestly wasn't expecting it to be Lannister, especially considering the issues his past self had with a certain horned Lion. This will be very, VERY interesting.
red567 chapter 2 . 9/2/2023
Only halfway through Chp. 2 and I'm already hooked. Just the idea of Guts having parents who'll love him, and not die, is making my heart explode. Also...Geralt, did you have to think about it, or did it just come?
It's fitting though that the Black Swordamans should be reborn a White Wolf. Looking forward to the rest of this work.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2023
love the story but wondering are you still working on War, Peace, and other Galactic Customs
freeraynman chapter 3 . 7/23/2023
Well written though I'm sad to see Guts OC.
freeraynman chapter 1 . 7/23/2023
I agree with your assessment on what would kill guts. I think it is more than reasonable. Its his will to live that pushed become the 'monster' that he is and too survive.
14omega chapter 12 . 7/5/2023
it's amazing how you write your story, you manage to convey the feelings of the characters very well, I feel the anger and anguish and even the fear, it's just incredible. I know it has nothing to do with it but have you thought about Geralt getting the ONE RING?
Guest chapter 12 . 6/30/2023
A fine read. Looking forward to more.
Ethloc chapter 12 . 6/21/2023
A toast to you, for that amazing chapter.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/17/2023
Great story, good quality writing, please continue
Stormzy chapter 12 . 6/17/2023
Man can't wait for an update, great work.
Stormzy chapter 11 . 6/17/2023
At first I thought the work was a little slow and boring despite the quality writing. Glad I stuck by reading it because it's really picked up the pace now. Loving the creativity in both your plot and character building.
Hoosthat chapter 12 . 6/10/2023
I’ll give this one a try.
322 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »