Reviews for Water & Stone
Pennie Laine chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I don't know why it never crossed my mind to take a look at lotr fanfic til now? But i'm so glad that I did. I really enjoyed with story. It just felt so right, so accurate with characterizations and their interactions and reactions with each other. I always wished that there was more time with them being the fellowship, and being friends so I'm glad to see that in your story. There was so much hope in this story, but I loved the way you ended it with the touch of dread at what is to come. Thanks for writing and sharing it
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 8 . 3/11/2008
A great end to the story. I liked the part where Frodo came to and was asking what was going on and they were taking care of him. Keep up the good work.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 7 . 3/11/2008
Another great chapter. I liked the part where Legolas fainted and he told Aragorn that he had had a vision of something he remembered from his childhood.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 6 . 3/11/2008
Another really good chapter. I liked the part where Boromir was holding Frodo and taking care of him. It will be intresting to see if Aragorn will use that other tonic.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 5 . 3/11/2008
Anoter great chapter. I liked the part where they were all caring for Frodo.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 4 . 3/11/2008
Another great chapter. I liked the part where Gandalf used the scarf that Aragorn had given him as a gift to strain the tea for Frodo. I also liked the part where Aragorn gave Legolas what ever it was to help him sleep.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 3 . 3/11/2008
Another great chapter. I liked the part where Legolas said that he was uncomfortable in the mine. Intresting, pneumonia, perhaps? Frodo's going to be in for a rough time.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 2 . 3/11/2008
Another great chapter. It will be intresting to see how Frodo does.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
A great first chapter. I recognized all that from the movie, of course, so I knew Gandalf was having a rough time getting into the mine.
Anawey chapter 8 . 2/26/2007
AW! I Love it! I was so worried about Frodo, but oh wow! This was so sweet! I love it.
Leia Wood aka Cascadia chapter 8 . 4/26/2004
I read this awhile ago. I just wanted to let you know I enjoyed it very much!
Leia
rabidsamfan chapter 8 . 2/11/2004
Oh poor Frodo! You really gave it to him, didn't you!
Magnificent job of transition from the movieverse scene at the start into your story, and a lot of excellent use of the characters. I especially noted your Boromir and Legolas.
Chocolate Canon chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Nice beginning. You stuck well to the movie verse, but added some variations too. I can't wait to read more!
T.L. Arens chapter 8 . 9/26/2003
I stayed up past my bed-time reading this wonderful, wonderful tale! inspite of the author's lack of knowledge of holistic medicine, this tale is still very touching and I may go back and re-read it soon. I loved how you dealt with Legolas-the depression he suffered in the dark and cold of Moria. I also loved the moments shared between the elf and Frodo. This story could so easily be placed right in with the Fellowship! Thankyou for taking the time to write such a wonderful tale!
Zorra Reed chapter 8 . 8/13/2003
For people that really get caught up in the story, reading this while having a cold doesn't help. :D I was crying all threw it. I love this story and you ended it with a painful reality in my opinion. I really thougth Frodo was going to die at the end of that one chapter. Glad he didn't. Wonderful job! Thanks for writing this.