Reviews for Using The Force Made Easy
gogonottie chapter 21 . 1/16
Delia is a great character. Thank you for creating. Can't wait to see where we go next!
DarthVerus chapter 21 . 1/15
I am really loving this story. Hope you will update soon.
Bearmauls chapter 21 . 1/11
Loving this!
Anon chapter 21 . 12/25/2023
Good job!
valkrus chapter 19 . 12/26/2023
for some reason, you keep misspelling Corellia
qwertyuiop123214685 chapter 21 . 12/18/2023
great story, please update!
polarpwnage chapter 4 . 12/8/2023
Interesting story, poor execution and plot holes. Surprised they don't arrest him on false charges or just plain assassinate him, from both sides of the Force sects
deadal chapter 21 . 11/30/2023
Nice to see another POV. thanks for sharing
nephilim015 chapter 11 . 11/27/2023
Lol a force user youtuber!
Greer123 chapter 20 . 11/26/2023
This is a very interesting story so far. Hope you are ding well.
0vrLrd71 chapter 15 . 11/23/2023
Holy sht, this chapter made me absolutely hate this idea, or the mere idea of you making a SI story like this, urgh, I need to purge my mind
WolfbrotherTitan chapter 11 . 11/11/2023
Delia has a great perspective on life's priorities, not sure what the story would look like if you used her POV too often, but breaking it up like this is nice; also, that last bit made me laugh on a day I hadn't indulged in laughter enough, so thank you.
WolfbrotherTitan chapter 8 . 11/11/2023
Discounting the expansion stories that Disney didn’t want as part of their universe the best example of white lightsabers are Ashoka Tano’s blades, which she made from the tainted crystals she took from a dark brother’s saber. She then, somehow, healed the crystals from the damage that the dark side does to them as part of their practices. I’m pretty sure Disney got rid of the idea of synthetic kyber crystals for their darker idea of dark Jedi having to claim their crystals from Jedi they killed, but they also kept the idea that kyber are extremely rare and valuable, so the ability to synthesize them just makes sense and Jedi would likely still have the same issue with the idea of using such a gem.

Anyway, none of that is all that important, just had to get it out of my head, what is important is that this story has been a lot of fun so far, I almost said something after John gave Anakin ‘The Talk’, just because it made me want to see how this’ll affect his reunion with Padme; hopefully he’ll be less creepy stalker if he’s still interested. The introduction of Delia was a nice touch, slicer culture was a fun addition, and John’s videos are fun.
Axccel chapter 18 . 11/5/2023
I like how this fic has emphasized to us, with our meta knowledge, how much the modern Jedi have lost. To the point of thinking the few accounts they have of ancient Force users are exaggerated or ridiculous. We, the audience, know that it's all true and probably understated.
Axccel chapter 17 . 11/5/2023
The Jedi probably use the Force to heal any physical or mental defects in the babies/toddlers they recruit. They have years to do so, after all, and a lot of dedicated healers with the Force on hand alongside the best medical technology money can buy.