Reviews for Using The Force Made Easy
sage7th chapter 17 . 6/16/2022
Ask Me Anything ... wow ...
TegwenielWestwind chapter 17 . 6/16/2022
That was a lot of fun world building!
Toad King chapter 17 . 6/16/2022
I'm not even that big of a Star Wars fan but this story is really informative! Thank you for this chapter
Lechuzape chapter 17 . 6/16/2022
... funny!
vysirez chapter 17 . 6/16/2022
Good chapter. I like John's line in the sand over mind tricks, I agree that it is likely the force ability that is most open to abuse.
TheRazgrizDragon chapter 17 . 6/16/2022
Awesome chapter!
darkpegasuzz chapter 17 . 6/16/2022
Love the chapter, especially John's reaction to the mind trick and how dangerous they could be.
random reader768 chapter 17 . 6/16/2022
You know, on the topic of Force users being trouble magnets, I would think that there is only so much trouble in the galaxy to go around. If everyone was a Force user, wouldn't it balance things out? You can only spread so much trouble over so many people.
Arrowman chapter 17 . 6/16/2022
Another gteat chapter!
Can't wait for that Darksiders POV
I do think it IS possible to read thoughts with the Force.
TMI Fairy chapter 17 . 6/16/2022
I'm so totally having my next Force sensitive character use telekinesis during sex ... :P
Mind Tricks are Evul! - take that, you "truth from a certain point of view" sleazo!
Kalstorm99 chapter 17 . 6/16/2022
nice chapter.
1k chapter 17 . 6/16/2022
Good chapter. loved the questions. Will he be arrested soon/ pressed into helping legislation?
whitetigerwolf chapter 16 . 6/7/2022
Great story so far.

Honestly, the only question I can suggest, mostly because John touched on the topic and I can see Delia looking the question, for multiple reasons, is the following.

How much has the Matuki training improved John's sexual stamina?
TheBluePilgrim chapter 16 . 6/2/2022
A lot of people have posted potential questions for the Q and A, and that's great, but the overall feeling of it should show just how alienated most people are from the Jedi. There is a lot of mysticism and uncertainty regarding even their basic roles and lifestyles, so there isn't any need to make the questions for this Q and A overly complicated. Looking forward to more.
Abbie Blizzard chapter 15 . 5/30/2022
I have a panic disorder and suffer from anxiety. If I were to use the force while in that state, would that count as using the Dark Side? Even though, by definition, I can't control it?
770 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »