Reviews for Using The Force Made Easy
BadReader chapter 18 . 12/31/2022
Hmmmm. So, could Clones improve their force connections then? Maybe free themselves? Start their own force enhanced militias on various planets?
Sphygmus chapter 17 . 12/28/2022
Is it bad, that in can see some of those Force sects seeing the Holovids John is producing, and deciding to join John's crew.
Both to teach John their techniques, and to spread word of their own sects to the wider galaxy?

How about a group of kids that their parents said no to handing them to the Jedi, seeing the Videos, getting together on the Holonet, and talking. And the next time John lands on a planet, sees that he has a much larger ship with a ready made crew waiting for him to teach the Ways of the Force.
Blaze1992 chapter 18 . 12/29/2022
This is great, this will likely mean numerous powers from older SW time might be found again or twisting existing ones into things that resemble ones from other fandoms.

Though the idea of what the Hutts and other cartels will do with now empowered muscles/minions is worrying. But I have a feeling some of them may only hire "outside" users to prevent them from knowing too much about the business lest they risk a coup from within.

We all saw what Maul did to the DW and later Black sun.
drvash chapter 18 . 12/29/2022
It’d love to see Princess Padme Amidala’s reaction, or have Padme walk in on a handmaiden practicing the Candle Exercise and have mixed feelings about a Force-Sensitive on her staff. Some may feel that a Force-Sensitive on the Galactic Senate is a recipe for abuse and corruption, not to mention the danger of getting too close to Palpatine’s true nature.
Waspy chapter 18 . 12/29/2022
Delia and her slicer friends may need to step up their game now that Kesel’s videos have gained mainstream attention on galactic media, like pre-Musk Twitter’s blue verification mark of authenticity to combat trolls and misinformation.

For example, Count Dooku stated Mr. Branson “imagined himself as a political activist”, so Kesel, Delia, and R3 may need to actively distance themselves politics and social movements. It’s best to be proactive in trying to stay neutral or else other people will drag Kesel into their causes and personal agendas.

There is also the danger of imitators and copycats posting their own videos once they gain enough skill in The Force, idiots in the same vein as “the Tide Pod Challenge” or “the Blackout Challenge” where Kesel needs to say “listening to these morons will get you killed or make you fall to the Dark Side.”
baron sanmdi chapter 18 . 12/28/2022
awesome story, keep up thé good work
thatcher577 chapter 18 . 12/28/2022
I thank you for the chapter.
frisbeeg70 chapter 17 . 12/28/2022
Sorry, but John's an idiot.

It's always hilarious to hear someone arguing against restricting the knowledge they want to share but then turn around and use the exact same arguments to argue for restricting the knowledge they don't like.
l4w chapter 18 . 12/27/2022
I am glad Dooku was amused; he was a good character wasted by meeting Ole Palpy.
I am enjoying this story and looking forward to more and we have gone long enough for Anakin to attract some trouble I believe:)
Thanks
bassplayer123 chapter 18 . 12/27/2022
I think you did a great job portraying Sidious' thought process. This is pretty much exactly how I envision he'd react.

Anyways, love the fic and love this chapter as well. The concept of a former jedi trying to teach the galaxy about the ways of the force is definitely one of the most original ideas I've ever seen in a fanfic, and you've pulled it off really well. I know right now the story is still set between Episodes 1 and 2 in the timeline, but I'd love to see how much of an impact Kesel's videos will have on the clone wars if you decide to go down that route.
reptoholic chapter 18 . 12/27/2022
Hope cookies turns neutral
reptoholic chapter 17 . 12/27/2022
Can’t wait to see the jedis reaction
reptoholic chapter 16 . 12/27/2022
Loved it
reptoholic chapter 15 . 12/27/2022
Wow
1Batman4u chapter 18 . 12/27/2022
If/when Palpatine’s Empire rises, imagine Hans Solo remembering John Kesel as a Johnny Appleseed folk hero who gave magic superpowers to the disillusioned underclass and Outer Rim settlers.

Hans Solo: (mocking Obi-Wan) “The man dedicated his life to thumbing his nose at the Jedi Order by teaching magic to every street urchin, freighter captain, and moisture-farmer he could find. You got to admire that level of spite and pettiness.”

Obi-Wan: (restrains urge to swear)

[PREVIOUS POST]
Possible irony if John Kesel’s videos become the only Jedi Lore to survive Palpatine’s Purge, with Dalia’s slicer community making sure it’s too widely disseminated to be erased or forgotten.

30 years later on Tatooine:
Obi-Wan: “I shall teach you the ways of The Force.”

Luku: (excited fangasm) “Like in those John Kesel videos?”

Obi-Wan: (restrains urge to swear)
770 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »