Reviews for Using The Force Made Easy
Loved it
reptoholic chapter 15 . 12/27/2022
Wow
1Batman4u chapter 18 . 12/27/2022
If/when Palpatine’s Empire rises, imagine Hans Solo remembering John Kesel as a Johnny Appleseed folk hero who gave magic superpowers to the disillusioned underclass and Outer Rim settlers.

Hans Solo: (mocking Obi-Wan) “The man dedicated his life to thumbing his nose at the Jedi Order by teaching magic to every street urchin, freighter captain, and moisture-farmer he could find. You got to admire that level of spite and pettiness.”

Obi-Wan: (restrains urge to swear)

[PREVIOUS POST]
Possible irony if John Kesel’s videos become the only Jedi Lore to survive Palpatine’s Purge, with Dalia’s slicer community making sure it’s too widely disseminated to be erased or forgotten.

30 years later on Tatooine:
Obi-Wan: “I shall teach you the ways of The Force.”

Luku: (excited fangasm) “Like in those John Kesel videos?”

Obi-Wan: (restrains urge to swear)
coldblue2015 chapter 18 . 12/27/2022
Oh boy...I do want Asajj Ventress POV on John Kassel holovids.

Who know this would reach to such chaos.

I could honestly read Count Dooku/Darth Tyranus being interested in John hybrid style of Makashi, but see how Shii'Cho and Sarasu.

Palpatine/Darth Sideous can see the con's and pro's of this, but won't do anything until it on the Galactic News and reaches the Senate.

I kind hope with Dark Sider POV's we can get John, Deliah, Obi-Wan and Anakin actually visiting a Dark Side Sect...Hmmm

It won't be Dathomir, unless it a unexpected stop from Pirates and than we read John trying to get Nightsister and Nightbrother discuss their culture/practices with Magik use of the Force.

That leaves other Dark Side sects:

1)Sorcerers of Tund
2)Baron Do Sages
3)Theran Listeners
4) Mecrosa Order

Part of me really wants the Sorcerers of Tund because they are remnants of Bloodline/Species that is alien species Sith, the Priest set and the last of the Purebloods.

Another just wants to read ANY form of Dark Sider become part of John Kassel crew as Rogue among the Dark Sider Sect's, just because we have Jedi Knight Obi-Wan Kenobi and Padawan Anakin Skywalker as the Light Faction.

I just want to read John have Holovid in ACTION dealing with Pirates/Smugglers/Raiders and him switching from Ligh Side to Dark Side techniques.

Maybe afterwards a Q/A or John explain how/why he used certain techniques and where he picked up some from certain Force Sects.

I cannot wait to read how Space Captain John Kassel growing videos show results with people feeling connections to the Force and the Jedi/Sith wonder if this is the Force will to happen for change within the Galaxy.
Jtoom chapter 18 . 12/26/2022
pog new chapter
cameron1812 chapter 18 . 12/26/2022
What a great chapter from Dooku's perspective. Love their approach. Maybe the Jedi can go out after slavers? Awesome and thank you!
Kalstorm99 chapter 18 . 12/26/2022
great chapter.
JockholeFantasy chapter 18 . 12/26/2022
It's alive! Happy belated Christmas/winter solstice or any alternate festivities you may or may not celebrate. Happy New Year if you do follow the Gregorian calendar. May 2023 be generous and kind to us all, because for me at least 2022 had been one uptight stringy broad.
Buddles chapter 18 . 12/26/2022
Thanks for the update, really enjoyed it.
Aratherfluffyfatcat chapter 18 . 12/26/2022
Enjoying the story thanks .
EricFreak chapter 18 . 12/26/2022
Thanks for the chapter. Happy holidays.
Greatazuredragon chapter 18 . 12/26/2022
Awesome seeing a new update, thanks for christmass present.
Great work.
lazyguy90 chapter 18 . 12/26/2022
Brilliant. So glad to see this updated.

This is an annoyance for Palpatine, but it also presents useful opportunities.
superpierce chapter 18 . 12/26/2022
great chapter was wondering when we would finally get the chapter or chapters that would show us how the Sith are reacting to the videos.
CMVreud chapter 18 . 12/26/2022
Ooof. He's right and it just came to me.
With the Tule Of Two for thousands ofyears the Balance was always skewed in favour of the dark Side.
But should more and more crooks use it... True Balance... Equilibrium will be achieved.

Also. Nice to see the other side of the players. But now we need the truly neutral ones, the senators or perhaps some bigger Empires.
And... wasn't there a force sensitive Hutt somewhere?
773 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »